View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An exploration of the meaning of survival. Blog 42? I think part one

by , Mar 20th, 2014 at 09:12 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    I opted this year to take my vacation an go see my friend USMCZombiekiller aka my friend Chris. He came up with an interesting idea. We along with anyone else that wanted to join us take an trip to the woods and ... survive.

This sounds simple right? The planning stages of the trip were extensive and took us three months. We invited multiple people but in the end is was him and I and his dog, Titus.

The day started out with a clear plan. Leave at the ass crack of dawn. ...

Updated Mar 20th, 2014 at 09:23 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. What I've been doing for the last 10 months. :)

by , Mar 20th, 2014 at 08:42 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Ten months ago I and most of my team at the hospital accepted a challenge. We were asked along with nine hundred other idiots to open the first brand new hospital in the state of Oregon in forty-five years.

Ten months later here I am. Our new hospital is two months shy of its first birthday and growing better and bigger everyday. I'm proud to have been a part of something so amazing. Opening a hospital is a one in a life time opportunity for a nurse. I'm glad to have done it but ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Survivor Skills for an Apocalyptic Age: Part 1 by stick, hook and wheel yarn is born.

by , Aug 24th, 2012 at 08:26 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    As this is my fortieth blog, I felt it was a milestone for me and I wanted to do something special. I’ve invited two of my dearest friends on this forum 7oddisdead and Reaper239 to join me in starting a series we’ll call for now Survivor skills for an Apocalyptic Age. (Subject to their input)

I’ll start the ball rolling with one of my unique hobbies which in the end of modern civilization will become very useful. I can spin. No I’m not talking about spinning in a circle I’m talking ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. Blog 39 Use this, not that: Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures.

by , Jul 9th, 2012 at 11:31 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    To truly grasp the concept of how important toilet paper is to the civilized world. People should see what they could be forced to use if there were no longer any rolls of toilet paper. Also, I felt showing what not to use was a good public service announcement and might save the dignity as well as the tushes of my friends and fellow survivors.

1. The leaf: Not all are created equal in the sight of your fanny.

USE this ...

Updated Jul 10th, 2012 at 12:55 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pine-needles.jpg 
Views:	3056 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	2017  
  5. The History of Toilet Paper” Blog 38 part 2 of me being inspired by weirdness.

by , Jun 26th, 2012 at 08:14 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    ***********************WARNING WARNING WARNING********
    ************************************************** *********************************WARNING WARNING WARNING*
    If you are eating food,
    thinking of eating food,
    or making food don’t read this blog.

Signed The Children of the Blog writer.
    ******************WARNING************************* ***

In the dawn of time before the birth of civilization, toilet habits ...

Updated Jun 26th, 2012 at 01:26 PM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast