View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 25.1 - Insufficient Force

!!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Zomg zomg zomg zomg! WE’RE BACK PEOPLE! OOOOAHHH!!

I went off the drugs last year and now I’m *tweak* relapsing! Hit me with WA juice!

[insert tweaker photo]

If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome! I started TSR somewhere in the middle of Season 2 but ...
  2. The Spoiler's Review -- Season 2 Review!

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

Hola friends!

We’re Alive! We’re back!

It’s been a few…. months. Oh yeah I know what I said last entry, but I’ve been up to something since the S2 finale and it took over my life! But it was all worth it because after 35 months in a dragging economy I can finally rejoin the ranks of the employed! Hooray for finding ...
  3. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 24 - The Best Showman Becomes the Champ

During the break, I’ll be writing reviews/recap for one chapter per week starting with #1 until Season 3 begins. I’ll begin writing shortly after my Season 2 Review is posted.

!! SPOILERS AHEAD - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE !!

I’m so happy I got my wish! I got my attempted wife swap! I got my daring rooftop rescue! I predicted Pegs would be the pilot hero to pull it off! My research ...

Updated Aug 6th, 2011 at 09:12 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  4. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.3 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILERS AHEAD -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

This chapter has offered us so much material I hardly know where to begin. I can’t just simply recap and review. This will probably be a fairly long entry so bare with me. If necessary I’’ll break it into two parts. I feel like Writing’’s giving us a blindfolded taste test and said, "Here, what’s this?" It smells like celery. It tastes like celery.

Updated Jul 16th, 2011 at 04:56 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
  5. The Spoiler's Review - Chapter 23.2 - Idle Minds

!!SPOILER ALERT -- LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!

What! An early post?! Yeah, I may be out towards the end of the week due to the holiday so I'm making sure this gets out now. Plus I want to share all the stuff I found. Although this is was a short episode, it was one helluva cliffhanger. I think it just start to hit me how close the finale really is. I'm not prepared for this. Not yet.

Updated Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:28 PM by Zombiehead

Categories
    The Spoiler's Review
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast