Blog Comments

Agreed.

This story isn't just another Zombie story. I love the spin they have put on the Zombies. Not only are they fierce and fast, but cunning, tactful and precise at moments. The Radon labs snippet could be some kind of precursor for Zombie lore in later episodes. These story tellers are masterful. I'm eating up every bit of it. I hope they get back to Zombie research and I do hope they manage to make some kind of serum (with the aid of Tanya) or perhaps start building Zombie traps.
    a few more:

Radio phone in sex therapist.
    Contestant on x factor/american idol.
    Lingerie sales clerk.
    lol thanks. the other morning i had this thought of him as a wally world people greeter and guffawed for most of the day about it.
    I can see Story time with Uncle Burt..

*insert smoker/gravel voice*.. Gather round kids.. let uncle burt tell you about Nam..

Mem I love this blog entry. LOL
    I would pit my 4 year old vs Burt any time. I know my baby could take him.
    Turned animals could be quite a twist.
    Remembering back to the boat scene Micheal thought that the disturbed were coming from buffalo island. I don't know that was the name but there were buffalo on the island before and the thought was there were not any there now. The zombies appeared to be starving, presumably after devouring all the buffalo.
    Interesting thoughts mem
    Teeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit
    Marcus mentioned his dogs took out one or some of the kid Zombies, and he was grateful because he didn't think he could have done it. Must have been 19-2.
    Teeth
    I'll go back and relisten. Bet i missed that. Also after i posted the thing about animals my idiot light went off because Lady is still around and also Mr Whiskers. For the most part though I think the animals were taken along with the humans. *shudders* what about a zoo of turned animals : O
    Marcus mentioned his dogs took out one or some of the kid Zombies, and he was grateful because he didn't think he could have done it. Must have been 19-2.
    Teeth
    A little far fetched with the religious figureheads thing. But i think it would be another level of scary-ness if they found a place where a bunch of kid zombies lived. AYE! Or maybe the gang find a place where a ton of kids found refuge when everything went down. Like a pre-school or something haha cool idea