View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

1. What to do when your waiting for the next installment.

by , Mar 10th, 2011 at 08:54 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    After the panic passes when you realize its 2 weeks till the next time you get a fix. You start to think.. and think and think and think.....

Stay calm, perfection takes time and we are always given perfection from Cast and Crew.

Find things to amuse your self with. Keep your mind busy and active it passes the time. A watched Pod cast never downloads when you want it to.

Ok that is my mantra and dang if its NOT working.. 11 days, eleven long long days ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. blah where have all the good stories gone.. (besides here :)

by , Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:18 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    12 days till the next installment. I am keeping busy at work. Big run on some weird virus in the area half the floor nurses are sick or have been sick
    . I am most tired. Weird how no one gets me. I tagged the virus jokingly as Captain Tripps.. Got the strangest looks from my friends. They didn't get the reference. Most of them are quite young nurses. Young women to be more precise. I am feeling old. None of them got my Butterfly McQueen quote from Gone with the Wind either. Heck,none of them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Arrrrrrrrrgh lizzzzzzzzzzzzie why

by , Mar 7th, 2011 at 10:16 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Drat Burt.. He really does remind me of my father!!! Ok.. 2 more weeks. I can do it. I have work ok work will kill 7 days then I only have to wait 7 more.. I feel like a junky. but at least Michael and crew are nearly whole.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tales from the uberbored.

by , Mar 6th, 2011 at 04:34 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    I have washed every filthy piece of clothing in the house with the exception of my eldest son's garments. I don't touch those without a decom suit and a long stick. I have listened to the first 3 episodes and have decided yet again this is possibility the greatest story ever. I figured it was best to add a few more things to my list of things to do while waiting for a new installment as I am done with the last season of Futurama.

4. Plot escape routes out of the house in case of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 24 hours till a new part is available. MY GHOD I am bored!

by , Mar 6th, 2011 at 12:47 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    I have run out of things to do. I have whined at my daughter and been banished from her sight. If anyone reads this maybe we can come up with a list of things to do to keep ourselves entertained.

What to do when your waiting for a new installment.
    1. count the minutes till it comes out
    2. knit socks every solder needs to keep their feet in good shape and a good pair of socks would help this.
    3. Sculpt the family meat loaf into replica of the tower. Then cook it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789