View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

1. Moving on up in the world.

by , Mar 17th, 2011 at 08:31 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    This is my first post on my own Global category
    I am so proud.. .
    This Blog is going to be for the coming dark time.. The season break..
    We can do this friends.. we can survive until they come back to us.

We can emerge from this stronger, faster, more powerful then .... You get the idea
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. How to know if your a Fan Girl or boy?

by , Mar 17th, 2011 at 03:37 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    It appears I might ... be a fan girl.. I am not sure of the signs and symptoms. This is shocking to me as I am an old lady of 42. I have not had this potential problem come up since 1984 when I snuck into Terminator about 30 times as I was under 18 and it was rated R. I watched Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese die over and over. I cried...... alot but hell I was only 16. A 20 plus year affection for this actor ensued. I have seen and own most of his movies. Doesn't matter if he has a 5 minute part I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Have duct tape will travel.

by , Mar 15th, 2011 at 07:43 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    It came to me today that duct tape is a handyman's best friend and would be the best friend to anyone in a zombie apocalypse and has a vastly important place in the zombie survival kit.

A roll of duct tape has many uses.
    My first idea was child restraint and a silencing agent.
    other ideas.
    Patching up bullet holes in clothes.
    or people. (the fashion conscious should know that now days duct tape comes in about a 100 colors and patterns)
    Sealing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 7 days and counting. Thank you We're not dead

by , Mar 14th, 2011 at 11:33 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    This week I have earned my download.. EARNED it. Brit if you read this.. you are my hero.. you mentioned the importance of knitting socks in a zombie apocalypse all things wool are good. and We're not dead saved me from death by withdrawal. I look forward to the next episode.

Now if and when my feet decide to speak to me again.... life will be much happier.

Ode to my feet
    there are two of you
    not one but two.
    a matched set a perfect pair.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. one Itunes upgrade, prayer and a voodoo sacrifice.

by , Mar 11th, 2011 at 09:54 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    I finely managed to download We're not dead.
    I got a fix till the new chapter comes in. 2 podcasts into it one fine interview with Jim Gleason and the shakes have stopped and I have stopped looking for runners chasing my car to work. All is right with the world.

P.S. To the creators of We're not Dead.. I love you guys your awesome!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast