View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

1. Combat Fatigue posted by Reaper answered by me.

by , Apr 7th, 2012 at 07:31 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    ret lt col dave grossman wrote the book on combat and there he deals with the problems that face soldiers in extended stays in a combat zone. well, all of america is a combat zone, so this begs the question: how do you stay fighting fit and mentaly stable (cou-skittles-gh) when everyday you face the threat of death and are in a perpetual state of preparedness to enter mortal combat to defend yourself. i just started reading the book, but he talks about a 60 day period (i think, i'll look back at

Updated Apr 7th, 2012 at 09:00 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. Scratch, the greatest female villain of all time… “I beat my thesaurus up for her”

by , Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:32 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Maybe spoilers I’m not sure I’ve been up all night and I’m quite tired

In the history of evil bitches you hear names of legendary villains such as Poison Ivy, Mystique, Cat Woman, Jennifer Check from Jennifer’s body (one of my personal favorites), Cruella De Vil, Ursula from the little mermaid, Maleficent, Elle Driver in Kill Bill 1 & 2, Annie ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  3. Ghost in the Machine:

by , Dec 15th, 2011 at 06:31 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    The story of a prednisone induced psychosis or the OS on my laptop has achieved self-awareness.
    (I’m really hoping for the psychosis)

No spoilers at all.

This has not been the year for me and electronic devices. I’ve dropped, stepped on and drove over my own cell phone not once but twice. Thank the gods I invested in a military grade, yes I said it, military grade cellphone after my youngest kid murdered six phones in six months. The salesman swore ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. Ode to Burt. By Yarri

by , Dec 12th, 2011 at 02:11 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Spoilers all over the place, you’ve been warned.

Dedicated to an “eggs”cellent man I know.

Last season left us all with questions unanswered, concerns founded or unfounded and a healthy dose of fear for the outcome of several very beloved characters. One character in particular was Burt. When Burt was last seen, he’d been following Michael across the zip line between the tower ...
    Tags: burt
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CandleInTheWindow.jpg 
Views:	1293 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	1441  
  5. Survivor Kitchen: Part 2 “Potato Wars” A New Potato.

by , Oct 25th, 2011 at 07:04 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    … a long time ago in a Kitchen far away safe from flesh eating zombies and rampaging behemoths.. The brave and fearless scavengers forged far and wide returning to the kitchens with offerings of plain potato chips... You know the ruffled kind but no dip, Bastards… A single can of red
    beans, and a lowly box of instant mashed potatoes. They stare at the cook with eyes begging
    for a sumptuous repast as a reward for their hard and dangerous scavenger work…

My humble ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6281736478_94204377f9_m.jpg 
Views:	2151 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1359  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast