View RSS Feed

Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks."

1. Survivor Skills for an Apocalyptic Age: Part 1 by stick, hook and wheel yarn is born.

by , Aug 24th, 2012 at 08:26 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    As this is my fortieth blog, I felt it was a milestone for me and I wanted to do something special. I’ve invited two of my dearest friends on this forum 7oddisdead and Reaper239 to join me in starting a series we’ll call for now Survivor skills for an Apocalyptic Age. (Subject to their input)

I’ll start the ball rolling with one of my unique hobbies which in the end of modern civilization will become very useful. I can spin. No I’m not talking about spinning in a circle I’m talking ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  2. Blog 39 Use this, not that: Part 3 of inspirational weirdness with pictures.

by , Jul 9th, 2012 at 11:31 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    To truly grasp the concept of how important toilet paper is to the civilized world. People should see what they could be forced to use if there were no longer any rolls of toilet paper. Also, I felt showing what not to use was a good public service announcement and might save the dignity as well as the tushes of my friends and fellow survivors.

1. The leaf: Not all are created equal in the sight of your fanny.

USE this ...

Updated Jul 10th, 2012 at 12:55 AM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pine-needles.jpg 
Views:	3062 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	2017  
  3. The History of Toilet Paper” Blog 38 part 2 of me being inspired by weirdness.

by , Jun 26th, 2012 at 08:14 AM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    ***********************WARNING WARNING WARNING********
    ************************************************** *********************************WARNING WARNING WARNING*
    If you are eating food,
    thinking of eating food,
    or making food don’t read this blog.

Signed The Children of the Blog writer.
    ******************WARNING************************* ***

In the dawn of time before the birth of civilization, toilet habits ...

Updated Jun 26th, 2012 at 01:26 PM by yarri

Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  4. Blog number 37. "I'm inspired by weird shit what can I say" Part 1

by , Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:34 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Typical day in my house, the cupboards are bare, the fridge echoes from the depths of its being, as its empty again. In the window when I drive up I see two of my three children are staring at me with vacant expressions of the low blood sugar variety and complaints of "We're hungry and there's nothing to eat!" From the looks on the faces of the pair of them you’d think I never fed them until you notice that one of them is six foot five inches.

In my house, two of my three children ...
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous
  5. Survivor Kitchen "American style"

by , May 6th, 2012 at 12:30 PM (Alive Anonymous "A place for help on the season breaks.")
    Space Balls I mean Spam Balls (with peanut butter sauce)

This was an interesting challenge and forced my hand as a kitchen witch to work some intense magic with spices and heat to create something eatable out of one of the most notoriously icky food products in the history of the world… Spam, Yes I said it SPAM © What is SPAM you ask? Spam is a combination of two words spiced and ham (I question the spiced idea of that cause its bland as flour paste with a pork flavor that ...

Updated May 6th, 2012 at 12:32 PM by yarri

Tags: food, kitchen
    Categories
    Alive Anonymous , Survivor Kitchen
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast