Blog Comments

Hiya Britt... been a while since I've viewed this forum... kinda freaks me out to be honest just how fast it's grown, so much content to scrawl. Gratz to all regarding the series success. Hmm hate to sound overly expectant, but are you hosting any new competitions ? Maybe something along the lines of a bg music thingo ? Anyways have a good one. Love my shirt btw
    Hi Britt. Nice to meet you. Just wanted to say first that I love listening to "We're Not Dead" after every chapter episode of "We're Alive." I totally enjoy your back and forth banter with greg. Can't wait for The video podcasts for We're Not Dead... Awesome!
    Let me start my comment by being childish, OK???

Did anyone notice that Brit just "OUTED" WA and KC??? roflmao

OK (catches breath)... I just had too... OK, back to point now. I admit you must love to live burning your candle at both ends... I do wish you luck in this new endeavor! (Just what the world needs, another blonde on YouTube)

Just one thing, can you post a link to each and every site you are on Facebook, YouTube Channel and so on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling
    I find it odd that someone wouldn't know about We're Not Dead, but I also find it odd that you wouldn't join the forums. Whatevs. I think it's a great idea to have videos. I suggest you make video podcasts, so that you don't have to get on youtube to watch them. Or make make the files available in a video format that could be downloaded. Because I usually listen to WND when I'm sitting around at a friends house, and it would be great to just be able to watch the videos on my iPod.
    Steal my idea why don't you. Then just go and embellish it. Hehe jk my idea did need expanding
    Updated Jun 17th, 2011 at 11:15 PM by shric debar
    I find it odd that someone wouldn't know about We're Not Dead, but I also find it odd that you wouldn't join the forums. Whatevs. I think it's a great idea to have videos. I suggest you make video podcasts, so that you don't have to get on youtube to watch them. Or make make the files available in a video format that could be downloaded. Because I usually listen to WND when I'm sitting around at a friends house, and it would be great to just be able to watch the videos on my iPod.
    "DID YOU KNOW KC IS BALD?!" :P
    We're not dead video pocasts!!!!! i think they'd be awesome. all you'd need to do would be to screen capture your skype convo. i think it would be rather interesting to watch.
    Cool right next to Bear Grylls. Now you two are stars..
    We appreciate all your work Brit. Your podcasts fill the void while we wait for another show from KC
    Cheers, I was pretty chuffed.
    So much suspense!

I'm unable to view right now .

But, I digress, Congratualtions to the winner!
    Ah yes. I love it when YouTube picks the "derp" frame to use as the preview.
    Yay, gives me time to convert my zombie growl
    congrats guys
    I have the exact stats and it's MUCH higher than that...
    Thanks guys! Umm...I honestly have no idea. Greg and I think we have at least 10 listeners now.
    I agree with Sid, that's awesome!

Do you get to see how much traffic it gets?
    That's great! Although, is Greg's name first due to him being more famous? Because alphabetically is doesn't fit, hmm... It must be a conspiracy!

(Podcast about a Podcast, still funny)