Blog Comments

I loved how Angel got all manly for Riley.. I just loved it all.
    Gawd Jenna is so good at being evil. Scratch is the one character that REALLY fires me up with dislike!.. Is it wrong to love to hate her?
    LOVE it!.
    I agree with what you said about Angel though I have to say that I'm seeing more and more glimpse of what he could be. His rant at Riley to get her to go and how he faced his impending death. He is going to be excellent.
    Angel, was a bad ass an utter bad ass and I loved it!!!
    Saul and Lizzie.. just hand me the box of tissues Zh.. just hand me the box.
    Yet again.. FABULOUS!!!! I can't wait for the next one.!! You hit every point imaginable and off WA topic. I saw that True blood episode WTF you know?
    I love you!!!! Please write more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrusgus
    I wonder if the rating percentages will ever slip? I agree with you though about there being a high chance of more than one rat.
    Hi Wal!

Oh, they all aren't in the 90s. I haven't reviewed season 1 yet I already plan on changing my rating system when I get the time. When I first started it seemed like a good idea but it's very flawed and doesn't reflect my entire feelings about the show.
    I wonder if the rating percentages will ever slip? I agree with you though about there being a high chance of more than one rat.
    How did I miss this blog? I have to catch up!
    excellent review..love listening to all the possiblities. two thumbs up!!
    The withdrawal pains hurt don't they? I find them nearly unbearable.
    you are like so awesome!! like a real reporter.
    Nicely done... hope for more from you...
    Awesome blog! I feel like I let everyone down on that Q&A part... that and I totally woulda won that flower pot. Sighh.... gotta get there earlier next time

(oh and Kc says there were about 200 or so people there)
    oh the remastered box set *drooooool* next pay day..

I can't wait ZH.. Blogging is fun and I suspect you and I could have a great debate over your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri
    Have you considered doing what your doing now but starting on episode one? As a fellow blogger I am enjoying these a great deal
    I'll get to them eventually. I don't have a remastered box set so I'm hesitant to review Season 1 but they'll all get a ZH rundown.
    Have you considered doing what your doing now but starting on episode one? As a fellow blogger I am enjoying these a great deal
    you picked up on the whole.. " no one messes with my girl " vibe from steven about Mary?
    Still wish Saul would send steven for a long walk off the top of the tower.. Lizzie my poor Lizzie.
    Siskel and Ebert have nothing on you!