View RSS Feed

reaper239

1. Reaper's Corner in Defiance

[COLOR=#add8e6]as i have mentioned in previous entries of my blog, i am a metal head. i have not, however, gone into the details of my transformation into the realm of scorching guitar riffs, bone shattering drumming, intestine liquifying bass lines, and near demonic sounding vocals. when i was in high school, a friend happened upon a song called "infected" by Demon Hunter (cool band name huh?) and showed me this song over school computers (seems unreal huh?). i was hooked. i started scouring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reaper's Corner Enjoys its Chemical Burns

[COLOR=#add8e6]strange name, yes, but follow me here. anyone who was a fan of korn during the "follow the leader" era is undoubtedly familiar with one brian "head" welch. well soon after "take a look in the mirror" head found Jesus and left korn, at which point they proceded to suck. my conclusion was that head was the reason korn sounded so awesome, so i decided to keep an eye on him (it kind of helps that i too am a Christian). then head released a solo album called ...

Updated May 24th, 2012 at 12:57 PM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reaper's Corner Sets Up Shop in Atlanta

[COLOR=#add8e6]INK!!!!!!!!!! ok not quite. so i recently downloaded The Walking Dead Episode 1 fromthe PSN store and i have to say, i am enjoying it. let me clarify real quick, Telltale Games has bought the rights to The Walking Dead video game, and episode 1 is out now. you can buy episodes as they come out or you can preorder the whole season at once and download them when they are released every month. i preordered the whole season. my guess is that unless you've played the game you won't get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reaper's Corner is Alive

[COLOR=#add8e6]no, this isn't a review for WA. it is, instead, a review for a similarly named game: I Am Alive. i heard about this game some time ago as a concept, but i haven't heard anything else about it. i didn't even know it had been released. but i was surfing the playstation store and i saw a banner for this and thought, "hey, i remember reading about that." so i picked it up (well it's dl only so, you know what i mean) and checked it out, and i must say, the apocalypse has never ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reaper's Corner of Racoon City

[COLOR=#add8e6]that's right big pimpin's, it is that time again so gather round kiddies as i spin a yarn about racoon city. Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City is the latest installment in the resident evil franchise but instead of an inhouse dev team at capcom, they farmed it out to slant six of SOCOM fame. slant six developed two socom games for the psp (tactical strike, and fireteam bravo 3) and the online only socom confrontation. some people were very worried that the tactical action focused ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast