View RSS Feed

reaper239

1. Reaper's Corner on the Long Road

[COLOR=#add8e6]busy busy busy, seems like i'm doing a lot of posting here.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#cfe2f3]that's right kids, the new walking dead episode has hit consoles and and digital distribution sources everywhere. The Walking Dead: The Long Road is yet another new chapter in the slowly-becoming-epic saga of lee everet and clementine as they try to make their way in this brave new world. so episode 1 A New Day followed lee through the outbreak, episode 2 Starved For Help watched our slowly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reaper's Corner and The Siren

[LEFT][COLOR=#cfe2f3]so, i recently checked out Wait For The Siren by Project 86. there's a reason i own their entire catalogue. P86 is, in my eyes, one of the most highly underrated bands ever. a decade and a half after n sync and and P86 is still going strong. back in the mid 90's, people were all about the latest and greatest corporate pop band to crop up, but no one was talking about the band that's still doing it after all the others have come and gone. thats because good music and musical ...

Updated Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:13 PM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reaper's Corner is Moving... Sort of

[COLOR=#add8e6]i used to have a lot more blogs and reviews and whatnot than this, but it was on another site, and then that site was taken down. obviously, this was rather dissapointing to me, and while KC has said that this site will be staying up, i still feel it prudent to collect all of my material to an independent location. thus, i have moved to blogspot.com. (the last dot is a period) never fear, i will still be posting here, i will just be posting to my blogspot location as well. a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reaper's Corner VS The Blast Tyrant

[COLOR=#add8e6]WHOA!!! it's a music review. been a while. well, i have somewhat recently (in the last few months) that sweet, groovy, dirty southern rock. well, if maylene and the sons of disaster are the best in the realm of southern metal, then Clutch is the best of your good old, vanilla, whiskey on the southern rocks. and my favorite of their albums so far has to be Blast Tyrant's Atlas of the Invisible World Including Illustrations of Strange Beasts And Phantoms. but you can just call it Blast ...

Updated Jul 16th, 2012 at 05:45 AM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reaper's Corner is Here to Help

[COLOR=#add8e6]and all i ask for in return is a little food. this one is going to be a little short because today i'm reviewing The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved for Help.

[IMG]http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/reviews/wdvg.jpg[/IMG]

clearly, since this is episode two, the gameplay is the same, so i don't really need to spend any time on that... except that i do. this episode is much more action intensive than episode 1. i love that they're doing the episodic release, because ...

Updated Jul 9th, 2012 at 06:06 AM by reaper239

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast