Blog Comments

The hardest part is to start writing, I guess.
    Sad day. Elmore Leonard was one of the best.

Great blog post, Osi. Thanks for sharing.
    we can like blog posts now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch
    Wow. Definite like.
    Wow. Definite like.
    Kc says glitch, I say "fucked on purpose." It's a conspiracy by the man!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington
    These are the moments I wonder, why there is a "don't like" button, but there is no "like"-button; So, since I cannot press "like", I just say this:
    I like this blog-article. Thank you for sharing your thoughts ...
    Yes, that is weird... GLITCH!!!!!
    These are the moments I wonder, why there is a "don't like" button, but there is no "like"-button; So, since I cannot press "like", I just say this:
    I like this blog-article. Thank you for sharing your thoughts ...
    I'll be listening to season three again from the beginning, so I'll have a chance to view things with a new set of eyes. It's possible that the chapters play differently when they're run as a whole, and not broken up with commercials and so on. Gives you a different vibe when the tension or mood never breaks.
    I concur, Osiris. Well spoken. Nothing to add. #27 it should be ...
    Yup, I think we should make this a thread. it's getting a bit lost in the blogs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues_127
    People study and debate why the Beatles became such a phenom; when it all comes down it's that reaction in individuals like you that makes anyone such a huge star. They were/are all great guys who are/were great at touching audiances. And think, Paul probably has enough music recorded to play for a couple days non-stop without repeating a song.
    Agreed. People went ape shit the last time they'd played in Vancouver. Apparently, it was like stepping onto the surface of the sun because of all the flash photography. Why are there still people who use a flash to photograph a subject that is almost eighty yards away?
    People study and debate why the Beatles became such a phenom; when it all comes down it's that reaction in individuals like you that makes anyone such a huge star. They were/are all great guys who are/were great at touching audiances. And think, Paul probably has enough music recorded to play for a couple days non-stop without repeating a song.
    Live And Let Die - A great song and a wonderful motto for Scratch Thank you for sharing your thoughts and impressions.
    Very nice write up. Sounds like an awesome concert.

Thanks for sharing....

-Bubba
    we care..and your a dick for thinking we wouldnt...j/k

get to work sir....
    I was going to make one today, but I ran out of time.
    I am seriously salivating at this. I WANTS!!!!
    OMG that is cool and yummy.
    Updated Jun 2nd, 2012 at 09:11 AM by yarri
    that IS how you do it, son...its like a cuban sangwhich..if it was made by awesome non-cubans...(cubans are pretty awesome as well)..jus sayin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast