View RSS Feed

They're Not Dead

A Blog About a Podcast About a Podcast. I review the We're Not Dead episodes!

1. They're Not Dead - Episode 18

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

Episode 18 of We’re Not Dead. It’s reviewin’ time! I’m watching Sherlock Holmes, so I’m going to do my best to not type in old timey British, but no promises.

It is week two of Greg
    Categories
    They're Not Dead
  2. They're Not Dead - Episode 17

Disclaimer: I will not be talking about the We’re Alive podcast. I will be talking about the We’re Not Dead podcast. There will be spoilers of We’re Not Dead and consequently, We’re Alive spoilers may be included. Read with caution if you have not listened to either of the podcasts.

(I know episode 18 came out today, but bear with me as I try to catch up. It will be consistent in the future, I promise)

Hey there good people We’re Alive! You are now witnessing ...

Updated Jun 10th, 2011 at 08:10 PM by Creem_Filling

Categories
    They're Not Dead
  3. They're Not Dead - A Blog About a Podcast About a Podcast

I have only been a fan of We’re Alive and We’re Not Dead for about a month now, however in that time I have come far. I listen to the latest We’re Alive as soon as they come out, I practically live on ...

Updated Jun 9th, 2011 at 06:50 PM by nikvoodoo (Created and added "They're Not Dead" blog label)

Categories
    They're Not Dead
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12