View RSS Feed

The Voodoo Lounge

Welcome to the Voodoo Lounge! Together, you and I will predict the future! This blog is all about predicting what will happen before it happens on We're Alive. Send your predictions to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com and the Monday before a new chapter is released, the predictions will run wild!

If you like the blog, and want to discuss it among friends (or foes) join up with the group! We'll keep running tally's of how our predictions are doing.

1. The Voodoo Lounge: Chapter 19 Predictions

Welcome to the inaugural edition of The Voodoo Lounge where the Monday before the new chapter of "We're Alive" launches, I'll take a shot and predict what will take place over the course of the chapter. I'm not talking about a prediction for say just 19-1, or 19-2. I'm talking the entire chapter. Once it's all said and done, I'll recap your predictions as well as my own, and we'll see how well we've done. I ...

Updated Feb 27th, 2011 at 07:46 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  2. The Voodoo Lounge: Preview

I'm planning on starting a blog feature predicting what is going to happen in the upcoming chapter. Ideally, one week before the full chapter is released, I'll make some predictions and give you a Percentage of Likelihood. So why bother telling you all this?

Well, because I want you to be a part of this too! So here's how you can make your predictions that I'll publish here, comment on, and/or go head to head with you: Email me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com with your predictions. ...

Updated Feb 27th, 2011 at 07:47 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456