View RSS Feed

The Voodoo Lounge

1. Chapter 24 "The Harder They Fall" Wrap up (CONTAINS SPOILERS!)

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Updated Aug 1st, 2011 at 09:26 AM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  2. Chapter 24 Predictions (Contains Spoilers)

Alright guys....here we go! This is it! THE BIG TIME! This is what we get to hang our hats on for the rest of this summer and into the fall! Hell, possibly even until next year! It's gonna be great! No more wasting time, we have got to get to some predictions. I'm not even going to make a zombie type joke this time, or put a heading for the chapter title because Kc won't give it to me! Lets do it!

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  3. Chapter 23 "The Devil's Workshop" Wrap Up (Contains Spoilers)

Your honor, in the case of Stupid-Reviewers-Who-Constantly-Complain-Nothing-Happens-in-the-Show-and-the-Episodes-are-Too-Short v. Modern Myth Productions, I would like to admit Chapter 23 into evidence! Wowsa! What a chapter!! And to steal a pro wrestling term, what a great "go home show" leading into the main event on the 30th: Chapter 24 live streaming event!

But enough about the future, lets ...
    Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  4. Chapter 23 Predictions (contains spoilers)

Really?????? Not one frickin' second with the Mallers at the Arena??????alfja sdjhaoiruhvaopeuhvouhva;jldshv; !

Ahem.

After my first losing record since chapter 19, I am displeased. And as much as I want to take simple predictions to make up for losing so badly (any character speaks) that would just be lame.

School may be out for summer, but the zombies have got ...

Updated Jun 22nd, 2011 at 05:12 PM by nikvoodoo

Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
  5. Chapter 22 "Our Doubts Are Traitors" Wrap Up (Contains Spoilers)

Another fantastic chapter in the We're Alive Canon is in the books, which means its time to recap and see how you and I did on our predictions.

Durai Went to the Colony
    Well this would have required us to actually go back to the mallers at the arena now wouldn't it? This is just as much a loss for me as it was for you, your votes were 28-8 in favor of Durai going to the Colony. So you ...
    Categories
    The Voodoo Lounge
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast