Blog Comments

I just want to know what happened to Micheal's damn arm. Why is he so hesitant to talk about it?
    Great stuff.
    Scary thought about angel/kalani being ambushed on the way back. Its rly possible since angel is bleeding out. Love the idea of angel being leader (who saw that coming). Maybe lizzie will get thrown off a building or die in a mission
    Thanks for your input! I had not considered either of those scenarios as I was working through my crystal ball...

Angel is certainly starting to get more in field experience now, which could lead to him taking control. I'll save how exactly I think it will happen for another blog post, but I do think Angel will take charge eventually. He's just got a few things to work out first before he can be an effective leader for the Tower, most notably Lizzy who would rather throw him off a balcony than accept him as the boss.

I'm going so low on my Tower percentages because I haven't the foggiest clue how much time we will spend at the Tower and how much we'll spend at the Colony. We know there's plot developing at the Colony which one can attempt to apply some logic to, while the Tower has just completed a huge objective, and wrapped up a storyline so it's hard to guess exactly what will happen next. For all we know, Angel and Kalani will get ambushed on the way back to the Tower by the Mallers who steal all the M.R.E.s, but then agaain they have an uneventful trip back and rejoin the Tower. Its just hard to know...until next Monday.
    Updated Feb 14th, 2011 at 03:05 PM by nikvoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th
    Just to clear the air, the "angel will usurp power" theory, was NOT me! (at least not yet)
    That was me actually!

I don't think that Angel is ready for command yet, but I think that after getting out into the field and seeing some real action and taking charge of the situation that his officer training is going to kick back in and he's going to start questioning Burt's command more. I think 18-3 was a good primer to Angel coming into his own here, and maybe not in 19 but I think we're headed for Angel at the lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Muffins
    Riley comes out of the closet?

0 rly?

:P
    I've got to say I didn't believe she was at first, but after reading the thread about Riley and her potential lesbian status (and a re-listen or two of certain episodes) I got to say I buy it now. Is it a completely important and necessary aspect of the story? Of course not. But does it give her character additional depth? I'd certainly say it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th
    Just to clear the air, the "angel will usurp power" theory, was NOT me! (at least not yet)
    I am still working on the IP address back trace Ra1th....I still haven't counted you out as the emailer here.....
    Riley comes out of the closet?

0 rly?

:P
    Hell if nothing else, I hope everyone will come back to read how utterly wrong I am. I promise to be wrong with such conviction that when I fall it will be so very very hard I'll put Christina Aguilera's Super Bowl National Anthem performance to shame.
    Awesome! Great idea! We can promote these to articles too to get some traffic there.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112