PDA

View Full Version : Do-It-Yourself Zombie Toys!!!!

Pteranodon
Feb 22nd, 2011, 11:52 PM
Just found this on CollectionDX website: 8inch customizable "Create-Your-Own-Zombie" set!! I want this for Xmas (assuming Xmas occurs in March, don't wanna wait till December...hope it's ok to post a link here)

http://www.collectiondx.com/article/toy_fair_2011_emce_toys_quotmake_your_own_zombiequ ot_action_figure_customizing_kit

A do-it-yourself zombie customizing kit! With an instructional DVD for morons like me who can't paint worth a crap. And for the over-35 people out there, it's all done in retro 70s 8-inch "Mego" style!!!!

I have the "Accoutrements" glow-in-the-dark Zombie set and two Sideshow "The Dead" figures haunting my house already....but zombie toys are like eating brains, I can't get enough- I want MORE!

Anyone else's shelves crawling with plastic undead?

TCM Revolver
Feb 23rd, 2011, 06:04 AM
Just found this on CollectionDX website: 8inch customizable "Create-Your-Own-Zombie" set!! I want this for Xmas (assuming Xmas occurs in March, don't wanna wait till December...hope it's ok to post a link here)

http://www.collectiondx.com/article/toy_fair_2011_emce_toys_quotmake_your_own_zombiequ ot_action_figure_customizing_kit

A do-it-yourself zombie customizing kit! With an instructional DVD for morons like me who can't paint worth a crap. And for the over-35 people out there, it's all done in retro 70s 8-inch "Mego" style!!!!

I have the "Accoutrements" glow-in-the-dark Zombie set and two Sideshow "The Dead" figures haunting my house already....but zombie toys are like eating brains, I can't get enough- I want MORE!

Anyone else's shelves crawling with plastic undead?

That is awesome. Do you think I can pass those off as a gift for my 4 year old girl?? "Help, Help, Barbie has been bitten!!" :p

Pteranodon
Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Yes! Besides being sick and gruesome the kit comes with all sorts of paints and small parts that are easily swallowed; perfect for 4-year-olds!!! (I'm KIDDING of course) :-O

Only way to improve it would be to make it outta lead and have tiny throat-sized little missiles that really shoot (like half the stuff we played with back in my day; I survived the MICRONAUTS, gol-durnit!!!)

Pteranodon
Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Awesome News!!! (for me anyway....am I the only nerd here who's into action figures?)

Mcfarlane Toys (Spawn) are gonna do "The Walking Dead" action figures!! Saw pics of the prototypes; the sherrif and the rotting zombie look great! (yeah I know it's not WA but it's zombie-related)