PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Fan items! SWAG, YOU CHOOSE!

Kc
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:03 PM
OK, so here it is.

We will be creating a new item for our store based on the suggestions from fans. What does this mean? It means WRITE YOUR IDEAS HERE! Include what sort of item you'd like and any details you can include. If you want a WA mouse pad, put it down. A WA Pen? Let us know. We want your ideas. Now some things just aren't doable, like a WA car, but a poster, we can do. Once we get enough ideas, we'll choose 10 viable options and let the fans choose! Any and all details help! You know someone who manufactures the item? Put that in your post too.

OK- and GO!

cycogod
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hoodie---Posters/Prints.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinvg/tags/starwars/---these retro prints are good. okay I'll stop ranting about a poster

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:16 PM
a map,
Posters / prints,
a map,
Clothing with artwork / quotes (or a combination)
Oh, and...

... did I say I'd love to see a map? ;)

Kc
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:21 PM
a map,
Posters / prints,
a map,
Clothing with artwork / quotes (or a combination)
Oh, and...

... did I say I'd love to see a map? ;)

The Map is on my computer, just waiting to be posted. There's a few things I need to verify/remove before I release it to the public.\

I plan on releasing it at the great unveiling of the Wiki. There's still some more data to collect from actors and some blanks to fill in, and a bit of some organizing. Thanks to cPT. cAPSLOCK, we're even closer with a working front page.

fraggot
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:41 PM
The usuals would be fine for me.

Posters(not just the cover art, maps, characters, general art for the show)
Mouse Pad
Phone covers(particularly iphone 4 cover since it's what I own)
Wallets
More t-shirts to choose from
Free stuff like computer wallpapers for all common resolutions
stickers
buttons
car decals
air fresheners for the car(make them smell like rotting corpses aha)
i think the most obvious would be notebooks that look worn and have We're Alive written on them
possibly small dolls of the zombies, a tattooed zombie, jumpers, behemoths, and maybe characters
belt buckles
patches

Okay, I'm done :D

StepLaugh
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
I'd like to see a really cool sticker, my laptop needs more flair.

Ra1th
Feb 21st, 2011, 02:57 PM
personally im not that big on we're alive clothing, but if you guys were to put up some posters, that would be awesome! especially stuff with the tower, cause of all the artwork that one is probably my favorite, the artwork for separate dying embers where michael's looking over and you see the horde of zombies outside and the fire was really good too, maybe a poster of the map that burt/michael used when they were planning out their missions, showing which shops in which areas are empty and which areas they've been to and what not. that would be really awesome. imo of course

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 23rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Sticker Idea: "We're Alive, the door code is _____" I think it would be hilarious to stick that next to a key pad... I don't know where there is a key pad with in a hundred miles!? but It'd put it on my lock box (it has a key entry:)).

Teeth showing

kjarman
Feb 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Mouse Pads, and buttons.
Possibly bumper stickers too. I don't put any on my car, but I figure that would be a good way to get advertisements driving around every day.. since you can't do a car :( lol

Kc
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Any more? I'll be compiling a list for voting...

Wicked Sid
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I second Frag's idea of the We're Alive brand Notebook. That would be so, dare I say, Wicked.

SleepyGlenn
Feb 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
How about a diary/journal in exactly the same style as the survivor's? Maybe even have a few notes from them scribbled in!

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Feb 25th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Yea, that would be great. You could make it look like a one of the many dirty notebooks they use for the journals (slightly yellowish pages, some debris and stains, you know the drill)

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 26th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Flower pots... for planting cucumbers, of course.

SleepyGlenn
Feb 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Flower pots... for planting cucumbers, of course.

Useful for placating your angry neighbour when the zombie apocolypse comes.

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 27th, 2011, 12:10 PM
If there are any Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fans here they may appreciate a We're Alive Towel, or some of those dehydrated washcloths.

cycogod
Feb 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Peril Sensitive Sunglasses ... I use them all the time. excellent,most impressive!

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Peril Sensitive Sunglasses ... I use them all the time. excellent,most impressive!
Har har hack. Funny. Took me a bit to realize a H2G2 reference when I saw one. l A link for anyone who wants in on the joke. http://www.hhgproject.org/entries/perilsensitivesunglasses.htm

Meeks
Mar 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I like the stickers/posters idea. I'd definitely hang a few on my wall.

JesseG
Mar 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM
T- Shirt Idea
Imagine if you will a t-shirt for each main character in we're alive and their most recognizeable quote on the back with the we're alive logo on it. People would be wearing their favorite character around walmart with an awesome quote that people would be like whaa..whats that from. Marketing!

Hellbringer
Mar 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM
cPT.cAPSLOCK has the suggestions I like. I guess as Cpt Renault said, "Round up the usual suspects."

Alex
Mar 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I would buy a poster of all of the season 1 characters in front of the tower

SuperSerge76
Mar 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Tshirts... lots and lots of tshirts

Guts Malone
Mar 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM
T-Shirts, window stickers and posters.

timberwoof
Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Hmm. I like the window sticker idea. Different color stickers, white, black, red, blue, etc. Variety of colors to match different colors of cars. On top it says We're Alive - under that have www.zobiepodcast.com. Or have a couple bumper stickers that have different quotes from the show. Posters are fine for some people but I don't hang posters, you can use the cover art for those since people already recognize them and they are in use already. I wouldn't mind a shirt either, but one with a more recognizable picture. People see We're Alive and they think it may be just a statement, not a podcast. <--- is that understandable? Some others you can think of are Tac, or Flash. Which ever you call them. Basically they are pins you can put on your cap, vest, etc. People in the restaurant business can understand, some places like you to put "Flash" on your apron, cap, or whatever to brighten up.

I'm thinking of viable, easy things and also something to promote your show. Pens and notepads are good too. Also Folders, Binders, Clipboards, and Pens for the school age kids to show off at school.

Okay I'm done, just giving you some ideas.

Guts Malone
Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM
I'd put the sticker on the back window of my car. Give the person behind me something to look at in heavy traffic.

IAmMattFriend
Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
A hoodie with the "were alive" logo written all over it (different colors).
A shirt that says "I didn't fear death or what might be on the other side. That was then. This is now." In helvetica running along the right side of the shirt.
iPod skins
posters
buttons

love bump
Mar 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM
how about were alive hoodies with the were alive logo and some blood stain effects all over the hoodie..

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:13 AM
how about were alive hoodies with the were alive logo and some blood stain effects all over the hoodie..

I really like this idea. its simple enough but I would buy one.

mem
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:19 AM
We're alive inflatable dolls.

Kc
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM
We're alive inflatable dolls.
Yeah, no. All the other ideas we continually look at and have started manufacturing some of them.

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:25 AM
Yeah, no. All the other ideas we continually look at and have started manufacturing some of them.

hahahahahaha, Kc dont you understand, it would be the ultimate way having your creation come to life! haha

mem
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:37 AM

I think i meant that as a joke or I am a really sick individual. Also an inflatable Lizzy and Saul doll could come in handy for those HOV lanes during rush hour.

MrScott101
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
Halloween props, ie: inflatables?
Burt Voice changer?
vote for Michael and vote for Angel stickers
cd of zombie growls for use on Halloween

timberwoof
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:06 PM
"INK" sock doll. Similar to a sock monkey but it being "INK"

darklord desmond
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:27 AM
maby a poster with the floor plan of the tower with things such as were peoples rooms are and the fortifications a scale model of the tower would be unbeliveably cool

timberwoof
Apr 15th, 2011, 06:51 PM
That would actually be pretty cool, but I don't think it would be a priority for them as of right now.

darklord desmond
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I know that it's not likely to happen but I just wanted to add my idea's if you look at my posts I have been giving idea's on how to boost the shows income

Kc
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I know that it's not likely to happen but I just wanted to add my idea's if you look at my posts I have been giving idea's on how to boost the shows income
We read everyone's ideas and keep them into consideration when we plan out the next line of merchandise...

bequita
Apr 17th, 2011, 07:22 PM
I like the idea of different items you can collect that belong to the characters. Bow & Arrow, flower pots, dog tags, IVs, hand gun engraved "Shirley" etc. I'd buy a "We're alive, let's repopulate" shirt.

itsallgoodie
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:18 PM
For the record i would pay twenty dollars if i could get burts, angels, micheals, or sauls dogtags. like now that i have though about this, i kinda need them.

j0be
Apr 18th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Just out of curiosity, (probably KC for the answer), but who was the artist for the latest zombie poster. (The one with it bursting from the background)

Z Sniper
Apr 18th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Just out of curiosity, (probably KC for the answer), but who was the artist for the latest zombie poster. (The one with it bursting from the background)

Hey j0be,...that would be me! It was illustrated traditionally on illustration board with acrylics and colored pencil, oh yes, and some very tiny brushes for the details! Now, can you guess which cast member posed for me for this illustration?

Wicked Sid
Apr 18th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Hey j0be,...that would be me! It was illustrated traditionally on illustration board with acrylics and colored pencil, oh yes, and some very tiny brushes for the details! Now, can you guess which cast member posed for me for this illustration?

Was it Shane? It kind of looks like him.

j0be
Apr 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM

Haha. I had a feeling. It was one of two things. Either you drew it, or you were becoming the zombie in the future. (The file name in the shop has "otto" in the file name)
http://shop.zombiepodcast.com/images/WA_OttoPosterWM.jpg
And I would have to guess Shane for that one.

Z Sniper
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hey jObe, painting this one was a lot of fun! Oh and as far as "SHANE",...well, I won't say YES, BUT I won't say NO! HA!

j0be
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hey jObe, painting this one was a lot of fun! Oh and as far as "SHANE",...well, I won't say YES, BUT I won't say NO! HA!

Ra1th!!! Angel's going zombie!!!

Luna Guardian
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Well then, the Tower's fucked. An Angel-zombie would kick Ink to the curb, take control of the undead population and overwhelm the Tower via ingenious tactics. By the end of the day, Michael's hide would be hanging from Angel's shoulders, Burt's head would be on a spike, Pegs would be boiling in a pot and Riley'd be Angel's zombified queen.

Quite a disturbing thought, actually...

Z Sniper
Apr 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Yes, and VICTOR, well, Victor would be his Dr. Frankenstein! Look forward to creating more swag for ya!

Ra1th
Apr 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Well then, the Tower's fucked. An Angel-zombie would kick Ink to the curb, take control of the undead population and overwhelm the Tower via ingenious tactics. By the end of the day, Michael's hide would be hanging from Angel's shoulders, Burt's head would be on a spike, Pegs would be boiling in a pot and Riley'd be Angel's zombified queen.

Quite a disturbing thought, actually...

THIS would be a dream come true! :D

timberwoof
Apr 19th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Haha shirts with favorite sayings from the show would be cool. Catchy too so people would where it's from.