PDA

View Full Version : Episode Release Times

fraggot
Jan 31st, 2011, 04:14 AM
Since Chapter 18 Part 1 was the first one that I was waiting for to be released since I'm fairly new to We're Alive.

What's the time schedule as far as when they're actually released on the date of release? Or is there one at all?

I'm simply curious cause I work all day on Mondays and typically have my headphones in and such listening to this and that. I can't check but maybe every so often to see if it's released via the iPhone, so I was just curious if there's a timeframe of release.

If not, that's fine :cool:

That's all I was really curious about and of course, keep up the amazing work Kc and all the actors and crew involved. :)

StepLaugh
Jan 31st, 2011, 12:24 PM
Well since Chapter 18-1 is ALSO the first one I had to wait for, I just looked at the time Kc started the thread and it's about noon. well at least for me on the east coast.

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 12:35 PM
Well since Chapter 18-1 is ALSO the first one I had to wait for, I just looked at the time Kc started the thread and it's about noon. well at least for me on the east coast.

I started when 17.1 was available. I noticed the roughly noon-ish release time since then. Cept for the itunes/zune people. They are at the mercy of their respective services updating the list that is available to the users.

Viva La MP3 Downloads!

Wicked Sid
Jan 31st, 2011, 01:35 PM
I just want to add that its 9 am PST. If you're, you know, into that sort of thing.

Kc
Jan 31st, 2011, 01:39 PM
I just want to add that its 9 am PST. If you're, you know, into that sort of thing.

9 Am PST and the dates are here. http://zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Calendar.html
We're on time and regular. Haven't missed a time or date for a VERY long time, and even then it was stupid server issues. (Like chapter 4)

Hollomandious
Jan 31st, 2011, 02:10 PM
9 Am PST and the dates are here. http://zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Calendar.html
We're on time and regular. Haven't missed a time or date for a VERY long time, and even then it was stupid server issues. (Like chapter 4)

I stand corrected.

fraggot
Jan 31st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Well thanks for the information everyone and I started listening to it earlier today but haven't finished it quite yet. I think I have about 5-8 minutes left, but so far it's all good.

Kc
Jan 31st, 2011, 03:28 PM
I stand corrected.
No, you're right about the updating on Blackberry and iTunes. iTunes takes about an hour to update for the mobile services and Blackberry can take up to 24 hours... Those things are out of our hands.

Onslaught
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:23 AM
I'm fairly new to We're alive and the first episode I had to wait for was 17-3, and I had to get up in the morning the Monday around 6:30 and it was already on Zune Marketplace.

bequita
Apr 20th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I am going to go crazy when I have to wait between seasons.

COsurvivor
Apr 20th, 2011, 10:24 PM
find something else to fill the gap... check the thread about all the different audio dramas people listen to