PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 5

GameOverGreggy
Feb 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hey--

Just finished recording. It was a great one -- I figured out how to not make my mic suck, Britt had another technological breakdown, and I sent graphic, sexual fan fiction to Kevin Flood (voice of Kalani).

Win.
Greg

Coolluck
Feb 16th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Did the death of Guitar Hero improve the quality of your Rock Band mic in some sort of Highlander fashion?

GameOverGreggy
Feb 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
From now on, I'm going to tell people that it did.

Teethingbiscuit
Feb 16th, 2011, 07:10 AM
And I'll believe you.

StepLaugh
Feb 16th, 2011, 01:00 PM
This is why I love you guys!

Wicked Sid
Feb 16th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Did Britt's computer explode... Again?

Can't way to check it out.

Kc
Feb 16th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Inside scoop tells me it's coming out tomorrow-

StepLaugh
Feb 16th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Inside scoop tells me it's coming out tomorrow-

You must have good sources XD

mascaria
Feb 16th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Good! I was getting worried that my podcast feed thingie wasn't working!

Britt
Feb 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Hehehe. Yes, it was a hilarious night. I'll have an announcement up soon!!

Britt
Feb 17th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Hey guys,

Because of reasons I'm too lazy to explain, the episode will either be up late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm about halfway through editing it right now, and it's an awesome episode. Kevin was fantastic to have on. It'll be worth the wait, I promise!

Britt
Feb 18th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Hey guys,

Because of reasons I'm too lazy to explain, the episode will either be up late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm about halfway through editing it right now, and it's an awesome episode. Kevin was fantastic to have on. It'll be worth the wait, I promise!

Hey guys! The episode is up! Buuuut I can't post the links from where I am >_>, but I will as soon as I am able. But I think you know where to find it ;)

StepLaugh
Feb 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I love listening to his voice XD

MrScott101
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Your podcast is awesome, don't stop doing it. helps me get my fix while I wait for the next episode. Even if the topic strays from We're Alive you two have a great way of bouncing off each other, wait I hope that came out right,,.. wait I did it again. grrr you get my drift!?!

Britt
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Your podcast is awesome, don't stop doing it. helps me get my fix while I wait for the next episode. Even if the topic strays from We're Alive you two have a great way of bouncing off each other, wait I hope that came out right,,.. wait I did it again. grrr you get my drift!?!

Thank you! We appreciate that, don't we Greg?

...OH, right. He's never on here. >)

Britt
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM
iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/were-not-dead/id414153290)
Feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead)
Zune (http://social.zune.net/podcast/We%27re-Not-Dead/ac4c8215-271b-4d8d-b259-f5a01b79840b)
Facebook page :D (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Were-Not-Dead-Official-Were-Alive-Community-Podcast/193315070695125)

<3

RamblinMike
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Damn, now it's going to be harder to hate Kalani. Or possibly easier, now that I can distinguish him from Kevin Flood.

The "Fuck Kalani" t-shirt needs to happen!

Great episode as always. Keep these interviews coming, I love 'em!

MrScott101
Feb 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The "Fuck Kalani" t-shirt needs to happen!

I'd buy that shirt!

GameOverGreggy
Feb 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Hey--

Shut your pie hole, Britt. How does my mic sound?

Greg

Kc
Feb 19th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Hey--

Shut your pie hole, Britt. How does my mic sound?

Greg
It was perfect! Better than Britt's in fact.

Coolluck
Feb 19th, 2011, 06:31 PM
The idea that the virus might have had a gestation period seems to work better. If we are to believe that the zombies spread as quickly as they did, then they would have had to have popped up in multiple locations simultaneously, because the trek from LA to say...Austin, TX is filled with looooooong stretches of desert. Given that there's a military base in El Paso along that trip, I'd be surprised if the zombies made it into Texas at all.

GameOverGreggy
Feb 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
God bless Texas.

sdkmcqueen
Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
I dont think that a Military base would do much to stop the virus. There are multiple Military bases around LA and they didnt seem to do much. That or the virus did what most sane people would do. Stay the fuck away from texas.

HoosUDaddy
Apr 26th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hey Britt. I'm just now listening to all the "We're Not Dead" podcasts about a podcast and am lovin' 'em! Good stuff. I wanted to find out what book you were talking about in #5 that was your favorite zombie book. I played that part over and over, but I couldn't make it out. Could you let me know?

By the way, your reaction to the nasty Rocket Power story was a classic. :)

IAmBabs
Apr 26th, 2011, 08:42 AM
The Failed Cities Monologues?

Britt
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Hey Britt. I'm just now listening to all the "We're Not Dead" podcasts about a podcast and am lovin' 'em! Good stuff. I wanted to find out what book you were talking about in #5 that was your favorite zombie book. I played that part over and over, but I couldn't make it out. Could you let me know?

By the way, your reaction to the nasty Rocket Power story was a classic. :)

Hey! Thanks for listening.

The book I was talking about is The Morningstar Saga by Z.A. Recht.

bequita
Apr 27th, 2011, 10:57 PM
God bless Texas.

Amen.

HoosUDaddy
May 2nd, 2011, 04:42 AM
Hey! Thanks for listening.

The book I was talking about is The Morningstar Saga by Z.A. Recht.

Thanks a bunch? I'll definitely be checking it out.

By the way, my theory is that the "virus" was developed at the facility where the "smart" zombie worked. Haven't been on this forum for long so it's probably something others have proposed, but just want to give my $.02.

Keep up the good work!