PDA

View Full Version : The Voodoo Lounge (Chapter Predictions)

nikvoodoo
Feb 10th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Check out the preview of my blog, The Voodoo Lounge. It will be a blog predicting what's going to happen in the upcoming chapter of We're Alive. I'm open to your input as well, so check it out, shoot me an message at the email listed in the blog entry, and lets get ready for Chapter 19!

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?15-The-Voodoo-Lounge-Preview

mascaria
Feb 10th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Look at you with a fancy blog!
What an awesome idea <3

nikvoodoo
Feb 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Look at you with a fancy blog!
What an awesome idea <3

Thanks! I was just struck by a moment of inspiration. Hope it goes well and I don't embarrass myself every month.

Don't forget to send your predictions to me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!

nikvoodoo
Feb 13th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Come one come all! Last chance to get your predictions for Chapter 19 into The Voodoo Lounge blog for tomorrow. Send your predictions to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com to have your ideas heard. If you don't feel like emailing, drop them into this thread and we can go from there!

nikvoodoo
Feb 14th, 2011, 02:59 AM
The Inaugural Voodoo Lounge blog predicting Chapter 19 is now live! Check it out here (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?14-The-Voodoo-Lounge-Chapter-19-Predictions)

nikvoodoo
Mar 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Chapter 19 is officially in the books, which means one week from today the second edition of the Voodoo Lounge will be coming! Think you know what will come to pass in Chapter 20? Feel completely confident your theory is about to pan out and make you a Zombie Podcast God??? Share your thoughts! Leave a comment here, or on the Voodoo Lounge Group Page (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=6&do=discuss), or you can email me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 8th, 2011, 01:38 PM
So Troops,

Here we are again, another mind frag by KC and Co.
Anyway, what's next on the horizon for our intrepid tower residents?
Your predictions? I'd like to use this post as a rally point for future predictions. Maybe it'll cut down on divergent threads as the chapters end. Maybe.

Ok, on with the show!

Lizzie got the boot! Angel punk ass let Burt toss her.
- Saul will hit the road as soon as his fever breaks, iffy shoulder be damned. Who'll go with him? Riley for sure, but who else?
-OOORR do they keep him tied down so he can't go out after her.
- I think Burt gets a bloody nose from Saul.
- I think she just goes over to the next building ( the sweat test building) and holds up.

Beaumont
Mar 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Was Angel there when Burt tossed Lizzie? I assumed this was done when he was with Kalani and heard it when he got back just like Michael.
Burts' days are probably over as leader and I think he will be relieved because I doubt he had any real idea as to how hard it was going to be with no support.
Saul will go nuts on Burt and grab his guns and search for Lizzie

Ra1th
Mar 8th, 2011, 03:09 PM
well first of all, like Beaumont said, we don't know Angel was even there when she got kicked, <br />
<br />
i think you should also consider that even though she was kicked, he didn't seem very sad, or very...

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Ra1th,

My apologies for jumping on your boy Angel.. NOT! ROFL.
Your dissertation on him was very nich though. Now, on to Saul. Tonya will give him some pretty powerful stuff through an IV. His fever will break for good within 8 hours. He's been in and out and I'm also assuming he's built up a pretty good immune system. The new and proper drugs will allow him to get over the hump. By the next morning that fool will be ready to hit Burt and the road.
He also won't care what the reason for her being expelled is/was.

I'm not ready to put a cape on Victor yet. He's a survivalist to me and has his own code of conduct. Will he risk his neck to go out again? I'm still trying to figure out how he'll fit in.

nikvoodoo
Mar 9th, 2011, 09:24 AM
The official Chapter 19 wrap up is posted! Click here (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?46-Chapter-19-The-Catalyst-Wrap-Up) to check it out, and be sure to check back next Monday for Chapter 20 predictions.

nikvoodoo
Mar 9th, 2011, 09:56 PM
So I just gots me some insider information from the man himself (that's Kc in case you aren't pickin' up what I'm puttin' down)......but I'm not gonna tell y'all until the next Voodoo Lounge prediction extravaganza this upcoming Monday....You'll just have to check out the blog to find out what it is!

nikvoodoo
Mar 11th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I'm currently writing the newest edition of the Voodoo Lounge, so if you have a chapter 20 prediction, make it here on this thread, in the group page here (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=6&do=discuss), or as always you can email them to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com. Keep them coming!

nikvoodoo
Mar 13th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Last call for your predictions of Chapter 20! The Voodoo Lounge Chapter 20 blog goes live tomorrow morning! Leave a message here, on the Voodoo Lounge group discussion thread (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=6&do=discuss), or email at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!

nikvoodoo
Mar 14th, 2011, 12:31 AM
The Chapter 20 Voodoo Lounge is now live! Check it out! (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?50-Chapter-20-Predictions)

nikvoodoo
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Whew!! What a chapter! But now, we must push these thoughts of where's Lizzy and why did she gasp. We must keep our inner spirit focused....focused on the happenings of Chapter 21 before they happen!

We have some extra time to predict this time, so start your prognostication engines!! Predictions for chapter 21 can be posted in this thread, in the Voodoo Lounge Group discussion here (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=6&do=discuss), or as always you can email your predictions to me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com.

Cutting-T
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I think the obvious speculation is that Lizzy may have morning sickness, IF that is the case, then it appears as if Scratch may be aware of this and that is why she is adamant about Lizzy being hurt. Maybe she has a good side, the more I think about it the more I think Scratch will turn good.

nikvoodoo
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I think the obvious speculation is that Lizzy may have morning sickness, IF that is the case, then it appears as if Scratch may be aware of this and that is why she is adamant about Lizzy being hurt. Maybe she has a good side, the more I think about it the more I think Scratch will turn good.

Hmm...possibly. Do you think that's going to happen in Chapter 21?

Arkum
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process. But who's back home guarding the tower now? Its the perfect timing for the tatooed one to make a return. Burt told Angel to empty his armory, do they have any defenses left?

It seems to me the Mallers are onto bigger plans then revenge on the Tower. Very interested to see what that is exactly. After the war they are now left with a smaller crew, more mobile and possibly new leadership. I had a thought that they may have moved over to a zoo. I assume LA has a zoo right? And the cages are filled with prisoners and zombies they've picked up while moving to a new location.

By the end of the next chapter I think it will be clear that the current Tower is done for and its time to make a hard fast decision to move locations.

GChild78
Apr 7th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process.

I agree. But I don't think it is going to be anyone at the tower. I think it will be either Saul or Lizzy.

Ra1th
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process. But who's back home guarding the tower now? Its the perfect timing for the tatooed one to make a return. Burt told Angel to empty his armory, do they have any defenses left?

It seems to me the Mallers are onto bigger plans then revenge on the Tower. Very interested to see what that is exactly. After the war they are now left with a smaller crew, more mobile and possibly new leadership. I had a thought that they may have moved over to a zoo. I assume LA has a zoo right? And the cages are filled with prisoners and zombies they've picked up while moving to a new location.

By the end of the next chapter I think it will be clear that the current Tower is done for and its time to make a hard fast decision to move locations.

i dunno man, victor is at the tower, and he's a beast and kelly's there, and pegs can shoot, and besides the only reason ink really made it in the first time was cause they let him in, unless he shows up with the horde, which is totally possible, i dont think the tower has to worry too much

nikvoodoo
May 10th, 2011, 09:01 AM
ok kiddies: send your predictions for chapter 22! If you get a prediction in today, and I like it....it just might get featured on an upcoming episode of We're Not Dead. Just sayin' :)

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 10th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Pippen will have valuable knowledge concerning the outbreak. He'll have ties to the Bio Lab via there international branch. He's in the states on a working Holiday.

Rock Daddy
May 10th, 2011, 10:29 AM
A few of my thoughts... Trash 'em if they stink.
1) Pippen will engage in some strange behavior that will make him seem more suspicious to the Towerfolk.
2) Saul will miss a dose of medicine, causing him to become more sick or incapacitated.
3) Lizzy, Tardust, and Bricks will all be alive, but in a shit-load of zombie trouble.
4) Amongst the attack, Tardust will NOT be killed, but Bricks will make the right decision to save Lizzy and make a break for it, away from him.
5) Michael will send out a party to the arena to investigate the explosion.
6) We will not find out where Durai and the other Maller group has gone down south yet.

Blood & Ice Cream
May 10th, 2011, 10:56 AM
ch.22 thoughts:

- we'll discover the extent of the damage to the arena
- Lizzy, Tar, Bricks survive the explosion and leave with scratch to continue with her plan for Lizzy
- Darai and the Gatekeeper are working together
- Saul and Burt continue the helicopter hunt but run into trouble
- we'll discover the outbreak started at LAX

nikvoodoo
May 12th, 2011, 11:00 AM
These are good. Who else has got some predictions they want to throw into the pot? Getting close to the time when I'm wrapping up the entry! Get your predictions in quick!

Rock Daddy
May 12th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Here I got one more!
Michael's search team finds the severed Little One arm near the arena, and they collect it and bring it back to Tanya for examination.

nikvoodoo
May 12th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Here I got one more!
Michael's search team finds the severed Little One arm near the arena, and they collect it and bring it back to Tanya for examination.

Hmm....I believe you will see come Monday that I have low hopes for the search party sent to the Arena to investigate. However, that is a nice logic flow! And if they do decide to go there, I think it might be cool if they find said arm but that would also require the team to stop and get out of their vehicles at the exact same spot that the Mallers did to regroup.

Rock Daddy
May 12th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Hmm....I believe you will see come Monday that I have low hopes for the search party sent to the Arena to investigate. However, that is a nice logic flow! And if they do decide to go there, I think it might be cool if they find said arm but that would also require the team to stop and get out of their vehicles at the exact same spot that the Mallers did to regroup.

I just seems strange that it was left in the middle of the road. It would be a clue, or at least lead them towards the mallers trail... I guess. IDK... Can't wait for your next predictions, though!

nikvoodoo
May 12th, 2011, 11:22 AM
You'll get a preview of them tomorrow on WND. I gave them three predictions early :)

Rock Daddy
May 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Cooool!

nikvoodoo
May 13th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Chapter 21 wrap up is posted!!! http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?119-Chapter-21-Mark-of-the-Beast-Wrap-Up-%28Contains-Spoilers!%29

Rock Daddy
May 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Nice win record, Nik! Looking forward to the new poll on Monday.
And thanks for the shout-out on WND for my beat-up Pippen theory.

nikvoodoo
May 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hey, your theory, your credit!

Monday's gonna be interesting. I'm throwing caution to the wind a little bit.

Blood & Ice Cream
May 15th, 2011, 05:21 AM
last minute entries...

- a smaller working helicopter is discovered and flown back to the towers flat roof
- saul convinces michael to use this as a method to search for lizzy/another helicopter (it could also be used for training a second pilot)
- Pippin has been dropped off near the tower to re-establish contact with the towers original traitor
- the Mallers have a operative inside 'the colony'

nikvoodoo
Jun 7th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Its about that time for me to ask for your predictions for the Voodoo Lounge Chapter 23 Prediction Blog! So, what have ya got?!

VeritableHero
Jun 10th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Do I need evidence / reasoning for these?

1. Agreed w/ Saul heading toward the explosion. My addition: Saul's health will flare up again in a negative way.

2. Tardust is near death. Bricks and Lizzy are slowed by trying to move him.

3. Skittles shows up at the tower. It's something BIG that would make him go there but he feels the need to inform the tower residents about something coming. He doesn't stay unless he's trapped, though.

nikvoodoo
Jun 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Do I need evidence / reasoning for these?

nah. Evidence isn't required.

7oddisdead
Jun 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
In what seems to be my thing...ill go out there a ways on the limb

1. Bricks is dead. Tar and Lizzy Survive...
2. hospital is impossible to reach...we find a new type of zombie there. Or as you eluded to..they fly to the roof, way simpler
3. We meet Lewis....and he DOES smell like gas
4.Absolutely ZERO loose ends get tied up.....all get left for the finale
5.durai is at the colony.alone. As a plant
and I totally thought my name was quite clear...hell...lizzie shouts it out at one point....:D

nikvoodoo
Jun 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM
In what seems to be my thing...ill go out there a ways on the limb

1. Bricks is dead. Tar and Lizzy Survive...
2. hospital is impossible to reach...we find a new type of zombie there. Or as you eluded to..they fly to the roof, way simpler
3. We meet Lewis....and he DOES smell like gas
4.Absolutely ZERO loose ends get tied up.....all get left for the finale
5.durai is at the colony.alone. As a plant
and I totally thought my name was quite clear...hell...lizzie shouts it out at one point....:D

I'm with you man. I got your back! :) Thanks for the predictions!

7oddisdead
Jun 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
I'm with you man. I got your back! :) Thanks for the predictions!

I like being the oddball...gives me freedom

Heyyouinthebushes
Jun 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Alright, predictions. I think Chapter 23 will be all about Lizzy's situation, so all my predictions will focus on that.

1. Scratch will make her way back to get Lizzy, Bricks, and Tar. Their retreat from the area will be slowed by zombies.

2. Saul will kill Tar. Not in cold blood, but because Tar will show his colors as a supporter of the Mallers.

3. Saul will get Lizzy out of Scratch's grasp, but health will hinder their retreat.

4. Burt swoops in to pull off the last-minute save. He will live.

5. Chapter will wrap up with the revelation that, after fixing the helicopter (and dropping off Pegs), Kalani, Victor, Datu, and Angel are on their way to the hospital to retrieve the second helicopter.

Nothing new, nothing way out there.

lectio
Jun 10th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I'll add one more:

6. Pete prepares to start a bottled water trading post franchise.

7oddisdead
Jun 11th, 2011, 06:30 AM
After some thought...the final prediction from the corner booth....

their will be some type of indiscrepancy with the journals tanya's been transfering....either stories from a mission Are completely different. Or...somebody hasn't been keeping one

Magrat
Jun 11th, 2011, 07:10 AM
After some thought...the final prediction from the corner booth....

their will be some type of indiscrepancy with the journals tanya's been transfering....either stories from a mission Are completely different. Or...somebody hasn't been keeping one

Ooh, I like it! We've been taking what we hear on the podcast as fact, but it's people writing in their journals. So how much of it was lies, if noone else was there to see what happened? What has Michael been writing? Someone's discrepancy will show...
Perhaps Samantha lived!

7oddisdead
Jun 11th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Dude .....i had all those exact thoughts last night....thats why I'm dropping a cracked pot right on top of it

Grognaurd
Jun 11th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Many of us like the idea of Scratch going back. My question, is it appropriate and are Bricks, Lizzie and Tar important enough to justify using the weapon?

Will Hope awake and recall anything important?

Will bluejay and robin make it back or disappear adding to the tension of a hospital for casual listeners?

Is Saul rational enough to recon or is it all in?

Will any of the slaves released to deal with roadblocks survive creating a new "Pippin"?

Ditto above, but insert escaped slaves?

Most importantly of all, does Lewis get any cool games?

nikvoodoo
Jun 11th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Well let's just stop this before it flares up again: Samantha is dead. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And here's the proof (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1730-Do-you-think-their-is-any-hope-for-Samantha&p=17676&viewfull=1#post17676).

7oddisdead
Jun 11th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Well let's just stop this before it flares up again: Samantha is dead. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And here's the proof (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1730-Do-you-think-their-is-any-hope-for-Samantha&p=17676&viewfull=1#post17676).

I thought it...i didn't say it....i may be crazy...but that's a bit much..

yarri
Jun 11th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Perhaps Samantha lived!

MAgrat she's dead.

nikvoodoo
Jun 11th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I thought it...i didn't say it....i may be crazy...but that's a bit much..

My response was aimed more at Magrat who explicitly said it. Samantha living through her ordeal in the center of the arena has been a popular theory that has come and gone over the past 5 months (and I'm sure back on the old forums as well) and until the post I linked to, it had been a debate. Now that debate is over because Kc came out and told us she is most definitely dead.

Ra1th
Jun 11th, 2011, 09:52 AM
My response was aimed more at Magrat who explicitly said it. Samantha living through her ordeal in the center of the arena has been a popular theory that has come and gone over the past 5 months (and I'm sure back on the old forums as well) and until the post I linked to, it had been a debate. Now that debate is over because Kc came out and told us she is most definitely dead.

Perhaps... UNDEAD?!?!?!!? Dun dun duuuuun

7oddisdead
Jun 11th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Ok...im actually trying to go back through aaallllll the posts and see what Has and hasn't been addressed prior to my time here...sorry to be bothersome. There's a lot to get through!

yarri
Jun 11th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Perhaps... UNDEAD?!?!?!!? Dun dun duuuuun If zombie poop could be undead. They ate her for lunch

Grognaurd
Jun 11th, 2011, 12:04 PM

Strange as it might sound, some of us are relieved that Samantha is dead. Crowbar was going to eat his namesake if she was alive. He would end up with teeth like Ink and a digestive worse than Lizzie's.

nikvoodoo
Jun 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Ok...im actually trying to go back through aaallllll the posts and see what Has and hasn't been addressed prior to my time here...sorry to be bothersome. There's a lot to get through!

You're not being bothersome at all :)

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Strange as it might sound, some of us are relieved that Samantha is dead. Crowbar was going to eat his namesake if she was alive. He would end up with teeth like Ink and a digestive worse than Lizzie's.

AAACKKK!! How dare you remember that!

nikvoodoo
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ok y'all....this is gonna be a big one!! Get your predictions in!!! I'm already up to my normal 8 and I still have lots more to write about, get your prediction in while they're hot! Get them in while they're buttered!....nevermind. Half of you won't even get the reference I'd imagine.

Either way! Get your predictions in for the Final Voodoo Lounge of the season!

7oddisdead
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Here's a very specific one...
scratch tells Saul lizzies pregnant...by this I mean,he hears the info from scratch. Not Lizzie.

And a re-up on the one from last chapter, you know good and well Michael will be talking to Tanya again...
All I got for now...

HardKor
Jul 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Alright I'll throw a few at ya.
1) Saul is going to try to trade Pegs for Lizzie
An obvious one that is probably already on your list, but it needs to be stated (and set apart from the alternatives: "Saul is going to trade someone else" or "Saul is setting up a bluff")
2) Bricks will turn on the Mallers to rescue Lizzie (and possibly Pegs) and kill Tardust.
3) The Tower will at least take off for Ft. Irwin (my gut still says they will get there and find something unexpected but I'm not completely certain)

So there ya go. Do with those what you will.

yarri
Jul 15th, 2011, 07:14 PM
1. Saul sets up a bluff to get Lizzie back with Pegs and Michael's help
2. I second the idea that Bricks turns on the Mallers and saves Lizzie as well as kills Tardust.

nikvoodoo
Jul 15th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks guys! Keep them comin'!

GD_Elite
Jul 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Nik, you should just do every concievable possiblity, and put a percentage for them all. Since you have an extra week and all...

Anyway, my crazy predictions are:
1. By the end of the chapter, the survivors will only be able to use one of the helicopters (Trying not to be specific as to whether the choppers broke or the pilot is incapacitated.)
2. Burt will die rescuing Saul/Lizzy/Both of them.
3. We will find out more about the relationship between Scratch and Angel.

lol, if even one of those is right I'll be happy.

nikvoodoo
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Nik, you should just do every concievable possiblity, and put a percentage for them all. Since you have an extra week and all...

Anyway, my crazy predictions are:
1. By the end of the chapter, the survivors will only be able to use one of the helicopters (Trying not to be specific as to whether the choppers broke or the pilot is incapacitated.)
2. Burt will die rescuing Saul/Lizzy/Both of them.
3. We will find out more about the relationship between Scratch and Angel.

lol, if even one of those is right I'll be happy.

Extra week or not, if I did every single solitary theory out there, it would be annoying as hell to read....especially because of that 7odd's guy crackpot theory thread.....:p

Thank you for your input GD! I'm pretty sure all three of these will make an appearance in one way or another.

7oddisdead
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'm not sure whether I've just been insulted or complemented.....:):).either way, every theory would be a llloooonnnnnngggg voodoo longe...:):):)

ClearSights
Jul 17th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Predictions....

Saul is going to tell the maulers where the big helicopter is in exchange for lizzy. (Helicopter = "Her")

nikvoodoo
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure whether I've just been insulted or complemented.....:):).either way, every theory would be a llloooonnnnnngggg voodoo longe...:):):)

You were complimented. That's a long thread full of lots and lots of theories. :)

I'm getting most of the really prevalent theories into this one. The ones that seem to be carrying the most momentum on the forums. But there are a couple of those that have slipped under the radar so far...

GD_Elite
Jul 18th, 2011, 02:57 AM
You don't really need this thread Nik, you seem to have it all covered. :)

But since you tempted me with ones that slipped under the radar, I'm going to guess that those include:
The weapon Latch took out of the safe is used.
We find out about Randy/We find out what happened at the water pumping station.

mem
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Predictions....

Saul is going to tell the maulers where the big helicopter is in exchange for lizzy. (Helicopter = "Her")

i like what you did there. your skill of thinking outside of the box is awesome.

nikvoodoo
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Predictions....

One issue: Saul didn't say "her" he said "someone", I think the odds of him trying to trade the helicopter are...pretty minimal.

ClearSights
Jul 19th, 2011, 05:35 PM
One issue: Saul didn't say "her" he said "someone", I think the odds of him trying to trade the helicopter are...pretty minimal.

Yeah, I did just relisten too it and he said someone.

nikvoodoo
Jan 17th, 2012, 08:14 PM
okey dokey now. Chapter 25 is over.....let's hear it. I want your tired, your poor, your outlandish 7oddisdead worthy insane thoughts about chapter 26!!

Was that zombie sent as a test?

Were the people in uniform alive?

Will Saul and Victor find a clue at the wreckage of the Tower?

Lets have 'em! Chapter 26 predictions......and.........GO!

nikvoodoo
Jan 18th, 2012, 12:30 PM
okey dokey now. Chapter 25 is over.....let's hear it. I want your tired, your poor, your outlandish 7oddisdead worthy insane thoughts about chapter 26!!

Or I can talk to myself......Come on people! Let's have some predictions!!!!:D:excited:

reaper239
Jan 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM
the zombie at the end spawned in the wrong spot (dang random spawn points) and was originally supposed to terrorize a group of survivors in canadia. the people at the base are alive, but when the survivors approach they'll be all like, "who are you? go away." and then they will. and when saul and victor get back to the tower they'll see a man diggin throught the rubble IT'S INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then he'll hit a button and GIANT ROBOT. the end.

Litmaster
Jan 19th, 2012, 03:23 PM

Alright, alright...

The zombie was not sent as a test, and the base is overrun. However, they are your garden-variety bullet-catching zombies and the gang will clear the area fairly quickly from a raised position.
The people in uniform are brain-munchers, and soon to become prey to Hellfire missles just as soon as Pegs and the gang can get one of those Apache birds unstrapped.
Saul and Victor are going to come to the tower just when the Mallers are there (the stuff we heard just at the end of Season 2. Saul will want to open fire, but Victor will talk some sense into him, mention their lack of ammo, let's come up with a better plan, etc. Saul and Vic will follow the Mallers back to their new lair, then infiltrate the joint, thus freeing Angel, Burt, and Lizzy.
We will find out that Angel survived by rapelling down the loose end of zip-line rope just before the tower went down and Burt's fall was broken by a loose pack of zombies, all of whom he crushed upon impact. He would've got up to kick some ass, but the building fell on him, thus further pissing him off because the tons of loose rubble caused a scratch on Shirley. He raids the Maller's armory once free and proceeds to bring a plague of bullets down on all Maller Infidel Scum...

nikvoodoo
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:54 PM
the zombie at the end spawned in the wrong spot (dang random spawn points) and was originally supposed to terrorize a group of survivors in canadia. the people at the base are alive, but when the survivors approach they'll be all like, "who are you? go away." and then they will. and when saul and victor get back to the tower they'll see a man diggin throught the rubble IT'S INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then he'll hit a button and GIANT ROBOT. the end.

......can I buy some of whatever it is you're on?

reaper239
Jan 22nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
......can I buy some of whatever it is you're on?

no

Jeebogs
Jan 24th, 2012, 04:42 AM
The shot was taken by a tower member & The Ft. Irwin is overrun with Zombies only.

These two tie in. I think you're right There will be living people at the base, and they are the ones that took the shot.
I don't think the pegscopter would have landed if there were masses of the undead crawling around (like the ones they passed in Barstow) so there may be a few stragglers, a few that managed to make it to the base. But then, if the base is so big, and difficult to secure the whole thing, I imagine there is a base of operations somewhere in the middle and they have spotters/guards that work on 24hr rotation - they did at the Tower, makes sense to have it here.

So.....
"Bang"
Zomble drops to the floor.

Quiet pause (with windy sound effects)

Military dude with gun -"Hey you guys, come on over, the kettles on!"
Michael - " Wow, we were starting to think this place was deserted. Pegs, You can shut the chopper down!"
Military dude with gun - "Wait, you let Pegs fly that thing!?"

Blues_127
May 21st, 2012, 07:18 AM
SO, I am thinking Saul and Mom have an inherited immunity.... Not sure if this has been discussed.