PDA

View Full Version : WAD_ Chapter 1 - The Walls Between Us - April 5th

Kc
Mar 9th, 2022, 03:19 PM
The new episode discussion thread starts now :)

Windsor995
Mar 12th, 2022, 01:31 PM
Looking forward to this

DemetriusH
Mar 16th, 2022, 10:47 AM
So close! I'm excited!!

clem131
Mar 21st, 2022, 08:29 AM
I recovered my password for this, can't wait.

Onslaught
Mar 24th, 2022, 07:44 AM
I recovered my password for this, can't wait.

I had to figure my old password out for this. I've been listening since the very beginning and had to recover this 11 year old account. I'm beyond excited that KC and the team keeps delivering masterpiece after masterpiece

cupcakezombie
Apr 1st, 2022, 03:12 AM
With you all here, decided to jump back in as I do my relisten prior to the new season.

wh33t
Apr 1st, 2022, 06:40 AM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kc
Apr 5th, 2022, 08:02 AM
Welcome back. Sorry for the spammers- doing the best we can about them. The forum is a little old, so it's harder to protect.

mudpuppy
Apr 5th, 2022, 08:06 AM
Not really an episode discussion so much as suggestion for getting the podcast. I get things through RSS and the files have random names, 0c36d81d72140436613893ebae80b48b.mp3, so it's hard to tell which episode is which. It would be nice if you have something like "were_alive_descendants_ep1_pt1.mp3" or something like that.

While the metadata titles are "wad_101_thewallsbetweenus_part", but it's like that for both parts. So I can't even tell which part is which through the mp3 metadata.

Just a request to the show's producers to make things easier in the future. Looking forward to listening to them and good you're back in my feed. Completely by random went to the website this morning and saw the date of the release and said, "Oh, wait, that's today" So, I know what I'm doing this afternoon.

COsurvivor
Apr 5th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Just finished the 2 episodes.... And all I can say is "ANGEL?"

But Michael better be ok! this was so good to be listening to this story again!!! I am hooked again!!!

DemetriusH
Apr 5th, 2022, 11:07 AM
So awesome!!! I hope we see some Family stuff now, and I'm super excited to see what Michael meant by Angel's name! Gah! And the Third Kind being released... argh!!! I can't wait any longer! XD

cupcakezombie
Apr 5th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Listened to the first so far, and amazing.
A couple of thoughts on this - green eyes on a zombie, not cloudy. What colour eyes did Saul have?
It tracks that people who live around a colony and see less infected, would forget how bad things can be and glorify the zombies.
More on the people impact after the second episode.
So good to hear everyone again!

wh33t
Apr 5th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Not really an episode discussion so much as suggestion for getting the podcast. I get things through RSS and the files have random names, 0c36d81d72140436613893ebae80b48b.mp3, so it's hard to tell which episode is which. It would be nice if you have something like "were_alive_descendants_ep1_pt1.mp3" or something like that.

While the metadata titles are "wad_101_thewallsbetweenus_part", but it's like that for both parts. So I can't even tell which part is which through the mp3 metadata.

Just a request to the show's producers to make things easier in the future. Looking forward to listening to them and good you're back in my feed. Completely by random went to the website this morning and saw the date of the release and said, "Oh, wait, that's today" So, I know what I'm doing this afternoon.

Link me to this RSS you are using please.

cupcakezombie
Apr 5th, 2022, 06:14 PM
Thoughts on "Angel" at the end, wonder if it's more of a reference to things connected to him rather than Angel himself.
If Michael is bleeding out that might have been easier to say.

cupcakezombie
Apr 5th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Welcome back. Sorry for the spammers- doing the best we can about them. The forum is a little old, so it's harder to protect.

Will jump on them as I find them as well

DemetriusH
Apr 5th, 2022, 07:46 PM
I was just looking at the active members, and it makes me so happy seeing some of the OGs back in the world of We're Alive!

Tielurrdee
Apr 6th, 2022, 10:26 PM
The new episode discussion thread starts now :)

Wow kc the forum still exists. Honestly I looked for the app just now as well out of curiosity. Then typed in my search bar to find the forum still active. I’m so surprised to see this still up and running. Major props on the new series you really are the man. Out falcon standing.

fansince2018
Apr 7th, 2022, 01:03 AM
Just finished the 2 episodes.... And all I can say is "ANGEL?"

But Michael better be ok! this was so good to be listening to this story again!!! I am hooked again!!!

RIGHT! I was already starting to cry when I heard a stab and some blood gushing out! Also, Angel?!?!?! I'm thinking someone from the Family came back and attacked Micheal thinking it was his fault??

Litmaster
Apr 8th, 2022, 07:15 PM
With you all here, decided to jump back in as I do my relisten prior to the new season.

Hey! I remember you! Welcome back!

COsurvivor
Apr 16th, 2022, 09:36 AM
If you want to know more about the background of the Infected and they have evolved and more about the Universe of We're Alive there is a series of videos on Youtube where they played the game We're Alive: Frontier. It's pretty good and gives amore info on the UA and other people throughout the Western States, here is a link to the Season 1 playlist in Geek and Sundry (https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7atuZxmT955KaWfrHi2wZqpSNqlOxxD-). Here is a link to Season 2 Episode 1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCuME80MBE) as it doesn't have a playlist built for it. Take a look and it can help you get over your desire for more We're Alive.

Post what you think as well.

irynaalas
Apr 22nd, 2022, 12:45 AM
HI, can't wait - i started today