PDA

View Full Version : Games you're playing

Pages : [1] 2

NashKnowsBest
Jan 27th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Right now I'm playing the Mass Effect 2's on my PS3, but I was playing Oblivian before I started that.

fraggot
Jan 27th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Still playing Left 4 Dead 2, would like to play Dead Space 2 but no money.

StepLaugh
Jan 27th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Totally playing dead space 2 for the past 3 days, I love the multiplayer. I recently got FEAR 2and might start that soon. I've into horror games for a while.

Zombiehead
Jan 27th, 2011, 11:54 PM
COD: Black Ops - terrible at killing zombies but practicing by clearing campaigns on harder difficulties.
Plants vs Zombies - yes, the App game.

Spud
Jan 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Ive been Hooked on Monday Night combat since it came out on PC.
im also playing COD: modern warfare 2 on PC and battlefield bad company 2: Vietnam

im waiting for march first for Dawn of war 2 Retribution comes out *i pre ordered the special edition :')*

and when i get bored i start playing games i havent finished the story mode for like Bioshock 2, Fallout new vegas, Command and conquer red alert 3, dead rising 2, borderlands *havent played the robo revolution DLC yet* And Dungeon Keeper 2 *yes its an old game but its a classic*

cycogod
Jan 28th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Halo Reach 360- Castlvania Lords of Shadow 360- Cave Story Wii -

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Jan 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Currently playing a lot of Magicka - it's really worth the tenner on Steam.
The gameplay is refreshing and the storytelling is very humorous.

Also, I play Dirt2 with some friends every now and then, Minecraft never gets old, and I'm progressing slowly but surely in Amnesia (I usually play it if I'm home at friday or saturday night - the darker the room, the better.)
Lastly, I can enjoy most FPS's and co-op games. Skype or other voice chat is a requirement though when playing co-op, I wan't to be able to coordinate things ^^

I The K Train I
Jan 29th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Replaying Final Fantasy XIII again. In the wake of the announcement of the second one I felt I had to give it another go. Also looking to play Resident 5 again from scratch. I can't handle the handicapped AI though. Couple of things I'm looking forward to such as Duke Nukem Forever and Dragon Age 2. Will be sticking to the usuals till then. FF XIII, Res 5, Gears 1 or FIFA 11. I have the L4D games too. Don't play them much due to not being liked by friends.

TCM Revolver
Jan 29th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Replaying Final Fantasy XIII again. I
Awesome!!

I took a trip down memory lane and fired up the PS2 the other day. Playing Final Fantasy Tactics right now. Going to "hit" up Hitman, and maybe some Final Fantasy X

I The K Train I
Jan 29th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Awesome!!

I took a trip down memory lane and fired up the PS2 the other day. Playing Final Fantasy Tactics right now. Going to "hit" up Hitman, and maybe some Final Fantasy X

Just talking about this today on twitter and with a lad in work. The way the NGP was announced, hoping this gets a port. My second fav FF game and my favourite FF story and music. It's just great.

StepLaugh
Jan 29th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Halo Reach 360- Castlvania Lords of Shadow 360- Cave Story Wii -

Did you play during the community playdate?

StepLaugh
Jan 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM
@ K train.

How do you play it again, much less beat it? haha

I The K Train I
Jan 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
@ K train.

How do you play it again, much less beat it? haha

Play FFX? First of all, know what you're doing with the sphere grid haha. That thing can mess you up! Other than that, bit of stratagy with characters and weapons and you should be well sorted. Of course with any FF game there is that part where you need to grind like a mofo. I like doing that in I Zanerkand ruins. Also, it's not the full game unless you get all the aeons and beat the dark aeons. A lot of that stuff wont really come in till later in the game though. Sphere grid is what to look for. Look up some builds online see which you think would be best for yourself and go for it.

Damn. I want to play this so badly now!

StepLaugh
Jan 29th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I was talking about 13 hahaha

I The K Train I
Jan 29th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I was talking about 13 hahaha

Oh dear me. Don't I feel the card. Eh.. Pretty much the same haha. Except the Crystarium (Sphere Grid in FFX) is straight forward. Thing to get your head around would be the Paradigms. Have the right combos available so you can swap in battle when the predicament changes. You'll be laughing the faces of your foes as you murder them.

TCM Revolver
Jan 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Just talking about this today on twitter and with a lad in work. The way the NGP was announced, hoping this gets a port. My second fav FF game and my favourite FF story and music. It's just great.

Truly is a great game. I am thinking I need to play ff VII. Hands down my favorite game!

I The K Train I
Jan 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Truly is a great game. I am thinking I need to play ff VII. Hands down my favorite game!

VII Was without a doubt the best. It didnt knock things up a notch, it knocked it up 10. I play it once a year and finish it on my PS3 an PSP. Top of my list of games anyways.

Jebus
Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Playing Call of Duty Black OPS and the zombie game play is sweet!

RamblinMike
Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM
Donkey Kong Country Returns and the new Goldeneye for Wii. And revisiting good old Age of Empires II.

Hollomandious
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:43 PM
Replaying Final Fantasy XIII again. In the wake of the announcement of the second one I felt I had to give it another go.

They are making a second one? Damnit. They better not be tieing up the KingdomHearts Team more then FFXIII-VS already is. I need KingdomHearts3 damnit!

And thanks for the heads up, i was unaware of a sequel. Better not be FFX-2 all over again. Blegh.

Hollomandious
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Playing Call of Duty Black OPS and the zombie game play is sweet!

Seconded. I just wish i was better at it then i am.

Hollomandious
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:47 PM
I've been split between Black Ops and Bioshock2. Which is really weird for me, since i'm not a FPS kinda gamer. I'm a long ass RPG kinda guy.

nikvoodoo
Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
I'm swapping back and forth between Madden '10, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2011. I've always found that I get into games briefly, and then I either finish them or get too bored with them.

The nice thing about Madden and SvR is you can always pick them up and play and then can put it down for months and it won't matter what was happening because you can just jump right back in.

Pteranodon
Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:03 AM
Zombies Ate My Neighbors....cause I'm stuck in the past....

I The K Train I
Feb 3rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
They are making a second one? Damnit. They better not be tieing up the KingdomHearts Team more then FFXIII-VS already is. I need KingdomHearts3 damnit!

And thanks for the heads up, i was unaware of a sequel. Better not be FFX-2 all over again. Blegh.

Dude I know! I loved FFX. I think they messed up with FFX-2. Some joke of a game, felt like I was playing Charlies Angels. WTF is a dressphere!? Maybe they learned from Mistakes. Lightening is a bit of a bad ass character anyway. No way they can "Charlies Angel" her.

The Tralier is here. *****SPOLERS***** Don't watch if you didn't finish XIII http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bKJ36TxmnU

Been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 for so long. The first two were epic. Mixing Disney and FF? Who would have thought it would work. They should stop doing handheld games and do the proper console one.

Spud
Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
I've been split between Black Ops and Bioshock2. Which is really weird for me, since i'm not a FPS kinda gamer. I'm a long ass RPG kinda guy.

I just beat Bioshock 2 the other day its pretty good the ending is pretty easy though i wont give any details away

StepLaugh
Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:45 PM
I just beat Bioshock 2 the other day its pretty good the ending is pretty easy though i wont give any details away

Yeah it's funny cause this game came out a while ago, but I'm playing it now too for the first time.

Onslaught
Feb 3rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Have you played Oblivion the elder scrolls? Great game but it takes a while to really get into it.

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 6th, 2011, 11:10 AM
been playing starcraft 2, im so bad at it but its a lot of fun to learn something new

Craneses
Feb 8th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Yeah it's funny cause this game came out a while ago, but I'm playing it now too for the first time.

I just finished that game also, surprisingly I really enjoy the online multiplayer. =P

Right now I am playing Uncharted 2, trying to 100% the trophies.

I have a huge back catalog that I have to get too. It's the year of the PS3, so many games coming out this year.

Destiny
Feb 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Nothing at the moment.

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM
just started the witcher in prep for witcher 2 plus i never played it when it came out and so far i can't believe i missed it

arnoldchouhan
Feb 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I am fan of PC game. I am playing Call OF Duty MW 4. It is War game.
http://islamabad.metblogs.com/archives/images/2008/02/COD4_MW.jpg

Destiny
Feb 16th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Marvel vs Capcom 3

VeritableHero
Feb 16th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Epic Mickey and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Was playing Just Cause 2 and Amnesia until my PSU blew up. Waiting on the RMA.

Hmm.. I just thought that a zombie mod for Just Cause 2 would be fun. Every explosion in the game would call more zombies... so, instead of raising heat level, you would raise the type of zombies that were attracted to your location.

Wow, that would be cool.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Feb 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I am fan of PC game. I am playing Call OF Duty MW 4. It is War game.
CoD4 is great - and better than MW2 and BO if you ask me.

[...] Was playing Just Cause 2 and Amnesia until my PSU blew up. [...]
Excellent choice of games also :)

I just wiped the dust of my Final Fantasy VIII discs again. The series is awesome, and you guys mentioning it again is bringing back old memories.
FF II / IV was the best one I think. I never managed to finish it (got stuck when having to find the 'Dark Elf'), but still it had one of the best story lines. Especially considering the limitations of the hardware when it was released.
I'm not much of a fan of the newer games though.

Lastly, I've got myself a copy of Test Drive Unlimited 2. It's a little arcade, but great to just cruise around while music is blowing out of my speakers. And damn, that game is large.
(Okay, Just Cause 2 is larger, but since you can fly there it still feels smaller. You can cross the whole map more quickly.)

Meeks
Feb 16th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I'm a WoW player, through and through sadly. It's pretty fun, got a good group of friends I raid with, and as a little bit of shameless self promotion, I do live streaming typically nightly at about 9pm EST until about 1 or 2am at www.justin.tv/meeks436

I invite you all to come watch some times. I tend to have We're Alive going in the background while playing, so you might hear something familiar :P

Onslaught
Feb 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Rediscovered the Hitman series again, I'm trying it on the hardest difficulty and I keep getting frustrated so I just take out all my guns and start slaughtering people, ah... the power of video games.

MrScott101
Feb 18th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Still on Black Ops but come Tuesday I'll be hooked into KZ3 till the BO map pack comes out. That and torturing my oldest by telling he can't play KZ3 till he gets his own copy

Destiny
Feb 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Well I was playing Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, but not anymore.

Zombiehead
Feb 23rd, 2011, 07:13 PM

I remember it took me 4 months to finish this game in between homework time as a kid. I still own way too many FFVII collector's items... too many.

TCM Revolver
Feb 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
I remember it took me 4 months to finish this game in between homework time as a kid. I still own way too many FFVII collector's items... too many.

There is no such thing as too many ff7 collectors items. But if you feel the need to "donate" any I can hook you up w/ my address. :p j/k

Chelsea C.
Feb 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
I'm a WoW player, through and through sadly. It's pretty fun, got a good group of friends I raid with, and as a little bit of shameless self promotion, I do live streaming typically nightly at about 9pm EST until about 1 or 2am at www.justin.tv/meeks436

I invite you all to come watch some times. I tend to have We're Alive going in the background while playing, so you might hear something familiar :P

There's nothing wrong with WoW other than it being The Taker of Souls. I played the free trial with my ex (who was a WoW fanatic), but I could never really get into it--mostly because I was a noob again and partly because he was off on an oil rig for weeks at a time. Besides, I'm more of a Guild Wars fan. I could definitely feel the threat of mmo addiction hovering dangerously close when I played it, though. Probably another reason I quit; I needed to focus on school.

Zombiehead
Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM
There's nothing wrong with WoW other than it being The Taker of Souls. This is a true statement. I'm trying to ween myself off of it. If I try to go cold turkey I'll be back in two weeks.

ObamaCat
Feb 24th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I postponed my playthrough of Mass Effect 2 for Dead Space 2, both on my PS3. I'm really digging Dead Space, but at the same time I'm anxious to get back to Mass Effect. It's been taking me a while to get through both because of my busy school and work schedules, but I still manage to find nuggets of time here and there. When I'm finished with both of those I plan to kick back with some Halo Reach multiplayer until I can get my hands on Skyrim and Uncharted 3.

Wicked Sid
Feb 24th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Skyrim... I'm going to loathe the day they release that game. I will, undoubtedly, lose a month or two.

... Most likely three.

thomaspaul
Feb 24th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Now i am playing most popular game GTA 4.

TCM Revolver
Feb 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Just got done taken my friend to school on NBA Jam!!

hollowscream666
Feb 24th, 2011, 09:20 PM
i mostly play nazi zombies and all my highest round was 44 by myself and with 2 ppl it was 32 even tho i could of made it longer but i wanted to be the hero and well ya know died trying.

Kc
Feb 24th, 2011, 09:39 PM
fallout new vegas.... bad thing to have for someone who's a completioninst...

Wicked Sid
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:39 PM
You're still chipping away at New Vegas, Kc? Are you going for total game completion or just achievement completion?

Britt
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Dragon Age: Origins. I have less than two weeks to complete it (again) before DA:2 comes out!

EEEEEEEEE

Solanine
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Battlefield badcompany 2. I want to 1000 point it before I get Portal 2. Also Oblivion is on the list to complete, thieves guild and fighters guild still left :(

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Dead space 2, assassins creed 2, and some battlefield bad company 2/vietnam ^___^ loving dead space

Craneses
Mar 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Working on Mass Effect 2, just finished Killzone 3.

Ra1th
Mar 4th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Ahhhh me2 is like the greatest game i have ever played!

And rght now im playing phoenix wright ace attorney for iphone (that i got for a dollar hell yeaaaahhhhh!) its rly good i thnk the reviews rly underrated that game!

Craneses
Mar 5th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Ahhhh me2 is like the greatest game i have ever played!

And rght now im playing phoenix wright ace attorney for iphone (that i got for a dollar hell yeaaaahhhhh!) its rly good i thnk the reviews rly underrated that game!

Haha love that game, i swear hes going to be a DLC character in marvel vs capcom 3.

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Mac OS X.

Craneses
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:35 PM

Is it any good? =o

And i quit mass effect 2 for now, want to finish killzone 2 on elite mode.

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Is it any good? =o

And i quit mass effect 2 for now, want to finish killzone 2 on elite mode.

I just bought it, so I don't know if it lives up to the hype, but so far so good :D

Ra1th
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:46 PM

ooh is that the first person horror game? that looks really intense!

Chelsea C.
Mar 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Yeah, it's pretty scary thus far. There's a lot of suspense! O.o

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Mar 5th, 2011, 02:24 PM
marvel 3 and bulletstorm

Spud
Mar 7th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Just got my Dawn of war 2 Retribution Special Edition Box set on Saturday.
http://thehut.pantherssl.com/design-assets/products/10300966/DawnL.jpg
Ive been playing it like crazy

here is the intro video (pure epicness)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMRHZG365o0

Onslaught
Mar 8th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Bulletstorm, L4D2, Halo Reach, and Dead Space 2.

Chelsea C.
Mar 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Ugh...so, as I've been (slowly) progressing through Amnesia, I've realized how terrifying it truly is...I'm not sure how far I'll get. When the lights go out and I hear heavy breathing, I flip!

Kc
Mar 8th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Fallout New Vegas and Halo Reach. Don't play often, but I do here or there.

Craneses
Mar 9th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Killzone 2! Trying to get the Valor Grand Cross trophy! =o

Solanine
Mar 12th, 2011, 02:51 AM
I'm pretty sure we all will. I already lost near a hundred hours in oblivion and I'm not done yet. What you looking forward to in skyrim? Personally more in-depth spell and item creation would be appreciated but apart from that just the little improvement they've shown us so far are great. DRAGONS!

RamblinMike
Mar 16th, 2011, 08:51 AM
I finally broke down and bought a 360 and LED-LCD. Just beat Red Dead Redemption and Halo 3. RDD might be the best game I've ever played. I'm downloading Undead Nightmare this payday.

But, for now, it's on to Fable III!

Hellbringer
Mar 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I'm still cycling through my game library that I acquired when Hollywood Video and Game Crazy went out of business, but currently I just opened up my birthday gift of Medal of Honor, so that coupled with Call of Duty, Halo: Reach, You Don't Know Jack, and the occasional L4D or L4D2, I've been getting busy. Mass Effect is on my short list for sure though. That and Dead Rising 2.

Craneses
Mar 29th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Finished Dragon age 2, just replaying for some trophies.

But am playing Bad company 2 a lot now. =P

Solanine
Mar 29th, 2011, 11:50 PM
@Craneses Good to here that there is other people who like a little strategy to there shooters. What class do you play?

j0be
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:25 AM
I finished Dead Space 2, but still plan to go through hardcore mode still.

But right now I'm playing through ModNation Racers. If I 100% both, I'm up to 30 platinums.

Hellbringer
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:47 AM
I finished Dead Space 2, but still plan to go through hardcore mode still.

But right now I'm playing through ModNation Racers. If I 100% both, I'm up to 30 platinums.

Finally started Mass Effect a couple of days ago, and plan on doing it two or three more times (hardcore and insanity), so I know where you're at with DS2. I get the feeling though I won't be playing anything else until I'm done with Mass Effect. Mass Effect 2 is still in the wrapper waiting for my final save file, I guess.

j0be
Mar 30th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Well, the interesting part about hardcore mode on Dead Space 2 is that you only get 3 saves for the entire game for that difficulty. If you die, you go all the way back to your last save.

Craneses
Mar 30th, 2011, 04:37 PM
@Craneses Good to here that there is other people who like a little strategy to there shooters. What class do you play?

I'm starting to only play Rush, as there is more strategy to it than conquest. Attackers - I play Assault, and Recon for defenders. of course i switch it up when i want to.

How about you?

(Also recently bought the Vietnam DLC, i'm loving it as recon. =P)

Well, the interesting part about hardcore mode on Dead Space 2 is that you only get 3 saves for the entire game for that difficulty. If you die, you go all the way back to your last save.

That deff pissed me off, my load out was strictly plasma cutter and force gun. Got through it, and omg i love the hand cannon, made my zealot playthrough a breeze.

MrScott101
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I haven't played anything in just over a week but I'm still playing Black ops and Kz3, just downloaded some plus perks today though

Solanine
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:53 PM
As Attackers I will play medic (with G3) or Recon (VSS with 4x scope) depending on the number of snipers i my team/ squad. Defenders is engineer or recon again. I play rush only at the moment as well because conquest is too chaotic. Unfortunately i haven't bought Vietnam yet as I stopped using my xbox because of Minecraft. If you ever want a match just hit me up on xbox live Gamertag: Major0wnage 15 (I chose it as a child and lack the funds to change it). I'm also playing Alan wake at the moment but the sparsity of ammo is frustrating.

cycogod
Mar 31st, 2011, 12:02 AM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/cycogod/Crysis_2.png

Crysis 2 - takes a bit to get into. but it is pretty good.

Walrusgus
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:45 AM
Due to (in my opinion) a shortage of good games for the xbox at the moment, I have mainly been playing Minecraft. Been doing some multi and single player. I have also been playing a really fun online game called Happy Wheels. For those who don't know it, it is updated daily as it has an amazing level creator. It's not for everyone though. Plenty of zombie levels!

http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:19 AM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/cycogod/Crysis_2.png

Crysis 2 - takes a bit to get into. but it is pretty good.

Yeah definitely does take a lot to get used to, its more stealth/armor based. Played a couple matches online, it's really cool, but I am having a gaming night for bad company later this week and i don't want to get my controls mixed up. Haha happens alot when i bounce between different shooters. (Throw a grenade when i want to melee or crouch. =P)

Solanine
Mar 31st, 2011, 01:22 PM
Is there any Latency issues? I'm not sure whether to get it or not.

cycogod
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:14 PM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/cycogod/500x_bangai.jpg

can't wait for this game..I still play the DreamCast version.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/31/bangai-o-hd-weapons-trailer

Treasure Software is the best

timberwoof
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm not a big video game player, but when I do I have mostly been playing racing games. Gran Turismo, Need For Speed and the like. I also played Halo, Halo 2, and I still have Halo 3 in the plastic wrap from like 3 Christmases ago. Yeah, that's how often I play.

VeritableHero
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
Just finished StarCraft 2. Giving Company of Heroes a try (thank you, Steam sale!) and World of Goo. My backlog is crazy so I'm trying to pound through it before August hits.

Yoyo
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:14 AM
I've been Playing Front Mission 3 from the PSN network on my PSP. I don't even play it often as much as i like though.

Dyehardjr
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Has anyone heard of the MMORPG Dead Frontier? It is a browser based 3D Zombie Survival game that is just amazing. I have been playing for maybe half a year, and I think it is the greatest online zombie game ever!
If you are wondering what it is, search up 'deadfrontier.com' and watch the intro, or go onto youtube and search 'Dead Frontier 3D'. There are many videos for the 3D version, as the game is still in development, and 3D just came out this year. Even if it is new, the game is incredible!

You will have to download a free web player called "Unity Player" to play the game. It is completely free, and easy to install.

If you DO make an account, in the account creation page, be sure to type in my name, 'Dyehardjr', as the person that got you into Dead Frontier, and we will both get money once you reach level 10.
Hope to see you there, and ready to bash in some zombie skulls with a crow-bar... or maybe a chainsaw! :)
www.deadfrontier.com

VeritableHero
Apr 6th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Has anyone heard of the MMORPG Dead Frontier?
I'll have to check this out at home.

No longer playing Company of Heroes. I really suck at that game.
Beat World of Goo and am on to Alpha Protocol or possibly Machinarium.

Dyehardjr
Apr 6th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I'll have to check this out at home.

Great! Be sure to send me, 'Dyehardjr', an in-game-message once you get playing.
See you there!

Craneses
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Starting Mass Effect 2. I'm so late.

funkybabeone
Jun 27th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I am playing NFS Hot Pursuit 2010. Its really a nice game. Basically i love to playing racing games a lot.

smalls kenobi
Jun 27th, 2011, 11:02 PM
i dont have much dough, so i'm re-playing all of my games. so the games i am playing are Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Tekken 6 and L4D.
the games i want to play are Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Crysis 2, and Back to the Future The Game.

Hellbringer
Jun 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I'm still playing through some of the games from Hollywood Video going out of business. However, I've owned the Orange Box since it came out, and I'm trogging through Half-Life 2 Episode 2 right now.

ghrantt
Jun 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
playing La Noire and dead money for fallout nv

Luna Guardian
Jun 30th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Anno 1404. I like it, although I'd like to have a "Skip One Minute Forwards" button like there was in Settlers 4 (Which I also love)

ilanagl
Jul 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I'ce been playing some black ops and L4D but honestly I don't play that much.

BoomerXL
Jul 6th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I'm playing a few games right now (a bit of each one whenever time lets me) L.A. Noire, Mortal Kombat, Infamous 2 and Outland

mylittlepwny
Jul 10th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Well I was playing Duke Nukem forever until I took it back the day after for now Halo reach and Black ops and soon Deus ex human revolution

Luna Guardian
Jul 11th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Sword of the Stars. Just started, but it looks promising

Hellbringer
Jul 24th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Just finished Mass Effect 2 the other night while on Staff Duty. Might start up my other profile and try to do the minimums while keeping everyone alive, since that character is a female renegade. Might have to buy that "Arrival" DLC as well, since I want to 100% the game.

Luna Guardian
Jul 24th, 2011, 10:36 PM
I restarted the Mass Effect series in preparation for the Mass Effect 3 coming out next year. Finished ME1 on level 60 and restarted ME2 on my Paragon Soldier, thinking about starting ME1 with a Renegade Adept. But the side quests are so TEDIOUS!

Hellbringer
Jul 25th, 2011, 04:29 AM
I went back and played as a Renegade Engineer and finished at level 56. My Paragon adept is almost done, and I had to skip some of the side quests, too. Exploring in that Mako got boring but the main story was definitely worth doing again. I should pop that disc back in and finish that file since it was done up to Ilos, I believe.

mylittlepwny
Aug 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM
As soon a Deus Ex 3 Comes out i will be playing that myself

Hollomandious
Aug 7th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Dude I know! I loved FFX. I think they messed up with FFX-2. Some joke of a game, felt like I was playing Charlies Angels. WTF is a dressphere!? Maybe they learned from Mistakes. Lightening is a bit of a bad ass character anyway. No way they can "Charlies Angel" her.

The Tralier is here. *****SPOLERS***** Don't watch if you didn't finish XIII http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bKJ36TxmnU

Been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 for so long. The first two were epic. Mixing Disney and FF? Who would have thought it would work. They should stop doing handheld games and do the proper console one.

Replies to 6 month old message, yeah, i got that.

Don't rag on the portable KH. The DS one was awesome. And the PSP one was just that much better. And they give great insight into the story over all. Loves em.

But i really really really want FFXIII-VS. It just looks like KH on evil steroids.

But for now, it's still all about the Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombie modes. Been playing them non-stop since i got introduced to them. And did ya all hear, those re-mastered maps from the Prestige/Hardened versions of the game are gonna be part of the next map pack that is all.... ZOMBIES! and a new Board on the moom. On the effin moon? Schwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeet...

Zombiehead
Aug 7th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Just finished GTA IV

Hellbringer
Aug 11th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I really need to jump back into Monkey Island 2, but I have this hankering for some First Person Shooter and the only game I have left for that genre that i haven't beaten is Frontlines: Fuels of War. decisions, decisions.

smalls kenobi
Sep 16th, 2011, 10:59 PM
I'm playing Red Dead Redemption now, it's pretty Rad so far.

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=50G%20-%20Almost%20Finished..

Creem_Filling
Sep 16th, 2011, 11:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jFTEluQ57ro/TPaIJRKBPlI/AAAAAAAAAjI/FzPWnGASorw/s320/Men+Of+War+Vietnam+logo.jpg

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Sep 19th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Just bought "Gears of War III" today so it'll be here in 2 days.

Solanine
Sep 19th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Interesting. Still not sure whether its worth it. Didn't play much gears 1 r two and I don't want just another Bro shooter. On the other hand Gears has always had the potential to be a darker, less machismo game. This interests me.

reaper239
Sep 19th, 2011, 09:10 AM
if you're looking for a more sophisticated shooter, look no further than deus ex: human revolution. that game is pimpin. but one of my all time fav shooter has to be operation flashpoint: red river. the characters are kind of meatheaded but the gameplay is really sweet.

Solanine
Sep 19th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Hmmm, Deux us: human revolution is on my list of games to get next year when they're £20 on amazon. I'd love to buy it full price but I'm broke.
I've never played a OF game. Although I love the tactical strategic parts of Battlefield (Battlefield 2142 being my favourite, being a commander, ordering about squads and a giant airship is just plain awesome), I never really saw the attraction of OF. It always seemed like a kick in the balls to me. A blend would be nice. Unfortunately at the moment I'm a console baby so I'll b getting a watered down version of B3. Shame but GOD pc gaming is expensive (hardware more than software).

reaper239
Sep 21st, 2011, 01:11 PM
i fell in love with OF dragon rising, but until i got used to it, it absolutely was a kick in the balls. it's amazing with three friends though. yeah i'm stoked for bf3, that is gonna be off the chain, ouf da heezee. i am disappointed that they made the console version dumbed down. regardless, my clan is stoked too, there's gonna be some epic HOD movies hitting the you tubes after bf3 drops

Daddy Doom Bar
Sep 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
I just got OF Dragon Rising..bit of a backlog. Played the first 'mission' - jesus that was a wakeup call. Talk about not being CoD. Thank god for that. Finally something cerebral.
Also playing through a few other oldies I missed first time around - Crackdown 2, Forza 3, Alpha Protocol and still in love with my precious BFBC2 online.

Eitri
Sep 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Im Replaying Halo Reach in Anticipation for the Halo CE Aniversary and Halo 4. Getting Ready to Get Dead Island, Revisiting Assasins Creed Revalations.

reaper239
Sep 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
dude i love alpha protocol, must've played through that like 4 times and i'm still finding new stuff. but yeahi lent dragon rising to a buddy of mine who was in the corps (counter terror unit or something like that) and he loved it, having to take your time, having to watch your shots, not killing everything like some unstopable death machine. red river is both better and worse: better because they improved the controls, added some weapon customization, and perks (not like walk on water crap, i mean like training, extra grenades, extra ammo etc) so you really get to have more control over your character, but where they messed up was they made the game more narrow, it's still broader in scope than COD or even BC2 (campaign wise) but you don't get as much freedom, and you don't get to use vehicles as much. i could go on but for my full review look here (http://www.hodclan.com/entry.php?63-Reaper-s-Corner-of-Red-River)

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM
What clan do you role with? I've been looking for a casual, mature clan for years. I'm that loner on BBC2 that just joins a random squad. :(

reaper239
Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:53 AM
What clan do you role with? I've been looking for a casual, mature clan for years. I'm that loner on BBC2 that just joins a random squad. :(

www.hodclan.com but being from britain, you'll probably role better with WDW http://www.wdwclan.co.uk it's our sister clan in britain. it was a few guys from over there who joined up, good guys, but because of the time difference we were never able to game together so they started a UK based version of HOD
HOD = Harbingers of Destruction
WDW = Who Dares Wins
but yeah, bc2 is def not the game to role alone. blueberrys are no help and the likely hood of getting a good squad of randomz goes down the closer we get to bf3

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
www.hodclan.com but being from britain, you'll probably role better with WDW http://www.wdwclan.co.uk it's our sister clan in britain. it was a few guys from over there who joined up, good guys, but because of the time difference we were never able to game together so they started a UK based version of HOD
HOD = Harbingers of Destruction
WDW = Who Dares Wins
but yeah, bc2 is def not the game to role alone. blueberrys are no help and the likely hood of getting a good squad of randomz goes down the closer we get to bf3

I reckon its the other way round, its now just the hardcore playing. I'll definitely check them out. BTW your profile says you hail from aberdeenshire, shy role with the american squad?

reaper239
Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:33 AM
I reckon its the other way round, its now just the hardcore playing. I'll definitely check them out. BTW your profile says you hail from aberdeenshire, shy role with the american squad?

huh? nah man i'm in the states there's like 6 cities here named aberdeen. and one band. matter of fact, interesting story, buddy of mine who also lives here in aberdeen (maryland) just bought a house in aberdeen... south dakota. yeah it's one of those things, kinda like paris texas. actually having been to both, i prefer the one in texas. cleaner.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:57 AM
Borderlands, Dead Island and Gears of War III.

Hellbringer
Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Borderlands, Dead Island and Gears of War III.

I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.

Solanine
Sep 25th, 2011, 12:10 PM
huh? nah man i'm in the states there's like 6 cities here named aberdeen. and one band. matter of fact, interesting story, buddy of mine who also lives here in aberdeen (maryland) just bought a house in aberdeen... south dakota. yeah it's one of those things, kinda like paris texas. actually having been to both, i prefer the one in texas. cleaner.

Right, so you don't live in the scottish aberdeen? I assumed you were a scott. How disappointing.

reaper239
Sep 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Right, so you don't live in the scottish aberdeen? I assumed you were a scott. How disappointing.

nope, i'm a yank, more specifically i'm a texan. born and raised. i live in maryland now because my old man was in the army and we moved a lot but i spent most of my childhood in different parts of texas. anyway, if you're looking for some good guys to game with check out either, HOD or WDW.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Sep 27th, 2011, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=Hellbringer;29174]I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.[/QUOTE

I wish Dead Isle was as kenetic as Borderlands (I'm a shotgun hoarder by the way). Have you tried Gears of War III yet?

Solanine
Sep 27th, 2011, 10:06 AM
nope, i'm a yank, more specifically i'm a texan. born and raised. i live in maryland now because my old man was in the army and we moved a lot but i spent most of my childhood in different parts of texas. anyway, if you're looking for some good guys to game with check out either, HOD or WDW.
OMG You hate homosexuals? xD
Just checked them out. Unfortunately I forgot to specify, my only console is the 360. BTW

Hellbringer
Sep 27th, 2011, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Hellbringer;29174]I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.[/QUOTE

I wish Dead Isle was as kenetic as Borderlands (I'm a shotgun hoarder by the way). Have you tried Gears of War III yet?

Not yet... at this rate, I think when we have the GoW 3 playdate, that'll be the first time I play it.

I have ONE shotgun so far... and it's orange, I think. I'll have to check tonight when I jump back online at some point.

reaper239
Sep 28th, 2011, 06:25 AM
OMG You hate homosexuals? xD
Just checked them out. Unfortunately I forgot to specify, my only console is the 360. BTW

well WDW has started to get into 360, but i think they are still primarily ps3. i won't hold that against you though. and no i don't hate anyone. except the french, the dirty dirty french ;)

usmcludwig
Sep 28th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Im rockin Dead Island, Left for Dead 2, Warhammer 40k: Space Marines, Fallout: New Vegas (expansion) and the upgraded Counter Strike: Source beta :)

Kn1ckerb0cker33
Sep 28th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Playing through Mass Effect again before I head into Mass Effect 2. Every now and then I play some Day of Defeat: Source, CS:S, BF2, L4D (1&2), Defense Grid, but I'm waiting for next week's release of NBA 2k12 (curse you lockout!).

Solanine
Sep 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
well WDW has started to get into 360, but i think they are still primarily ps3. i won't hold that against you though. and no i don't hate anyone. except the french, the dirty dirty french ;)
Stop it your ruining my whole world. The french smell of garlic and surrender a lot, the russians are always out to get you, the germans eat sausage, drink beer and all their women are dominatrixes and the texans are all whit, racist, homophobic, polluting and personally know G.W.B.

Hellbringer
Sep 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Playing through Mass Effect again before I head into Mass Effect 2. Every now and then I play some Day of Defeat: Source, CS:S, BF2, L4D (1&2), Defense Grid, but I'm waiting for next week's release of NBA 2k12 (curse you lockout!).

Mass Effect... addictive as all heck. Mass Effect 2, great, but not as addictive.

usmcludwig
Sep 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
At midnight- Battlefield 3 beta :)

Solanine
Sep 28th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Mass Effect... addictive as all heck. Mass Effect 2, great, but not as addictive.
Sir, I say SIR! How dare you! I will be satisfied (slaps Hellbringer around the face).
I joke though, your entitled to be wrong.

Hellbringer
Sep 29th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Sir, I say SIR! How dare you! I will be satisfied (slaps Hellbringer around the face).
I joke though, your entitled to be wrong.

I have my stats from the Xbox Rewards webpage. I show that I played the first Mass Effect for 297 hours while for Mass Effect 2, I only played for -- well is was 190-something but now it the total hours is 301. That can't be right. I am positive that last week the stats showed I played for 191 hours on Mass Effect 2.

I can't throw any gauntlets down if the data changes on me. Great.

reaper239
Sep 29th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Stop it your ruining my whole world. The french smell of garlic and surrender a lot, the russians are always out to get you, the germans eat sausage, drink beer and all their women are dominatrixes and the texans are all whit, racist, homophobic, polluting and personally know G.W.B.

my second cousin actually

just kidding. although the french DO surrender and smell bad (what's the first thing they teach you in the french army? "i surrender" in ten languages), the russians ARE evil communists so mostly right. ;)

Solanine
Sep 29th, 2011, 01:25 PM
my second cousin actually

just kidding. although the french DO surrender and smell bad (what's the first thing they teach you in the french army? "i surrender" in ten languages), the russians ARE evil communists so mostly right. ;)

:P thought so.

Hellbringer
Sep 29th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Dead Island just froze!!!! I'm so ....grrrrrr!

Hellbringer
Oct 7th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Finished up Dead Island by doing a work-around.

Now, I'm looking forward to doing Gears of War 3. Especially for tomorrow night when we have the playdate set.

reaper239
Oct 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
RAGE SON!!!!!!! i love that game

usmcludwig
Oct 10th, 2011, 11:13 PM
I am playing Battlefield 2 in the HIGH ASS ANTICIPATION of Battlefield 3 lol

Getting my helicopter skills back to the awesome destruction I use to deliver to all them MEC fuckers

Gilbert
Oct 11th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I just started playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution and that game is awsome.

Luna Guardian
Oct 12th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Demon's Souls. I have grown very frustrated :P

GodofInsanity
Oct 12th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Computer...still a world of warcraft crack head and playing alot of world of tanks. cannot wait for world of warplanes (I have no idea what is up with all the games I play having World in the beginning)

Hellbringer
Oct 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I just started playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution and that game is awsome.

I heard the boss battles were unbalanced because those bits were contracted out to another company. Other than fighting bosses, I've heard great things about the game.

Hollomandious
Oct 13th, 2011, 11:09 PM
PS3 COD BlackOps Zombies. The last map pack was entirely Zombies.

It's all i ever play.

Grognaurd
Oct 14th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Yea, I picked up black ops for that reason and reinforced by the 3D. I loaded the first zombie map just to take a look see. Pretty cool. But, I have never played with that FPS engine. Call me a wimp since Halo is more my speed. But, I am on the downhill side of 40, so I think that earns me so remedial points. I can be on a map that I know and my young cousin (I am old enough to be his uncle) can kick my butt. Its all good. I have a lot of fun. When playing a game, I check my ego (and the need to win at any cost) in the other room. I am too fat and too lazy to carry a grudge and old enough to have the attitude if this sesssion of gaming is the worst thing that happens to day I consider myself blessed. 8 )

Hollomandious
Oct 14th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Yea, I picked up black ops for that reason and reinforced by the 3D. I loaded the first zombie map just to take a look see. Pretty cool. But, I have never played with that FPS engine. Call me a wimp since Halo is more my speed. But, I am on the downhill side of 40, so I think that earns me so remedial points. I can be on a map that I know and my young cousin (I am old enough to be his uncle) can kick my butt. Its all good. I have a lot of fun. When playing a game, I check my ego (and the need to win at any cost) in the other room. I am too fat and too lazy to carry a grudge and old enough to have the attitude if this sesssion of gaming is the worst thing that happens to day I consider myself blessed. 8 )

When you play COD Zombies, you ALWAYS​ loose. It's predetermined. Like Pro Wrestling.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Oct 20th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Batman Arkham City!!

Well, to be honest, my daughter plays it. But I can witness that it looks f'n awesome! It's funny as hell to hear a 15 year old girl giggle when a bad guy gets kicked in head in slo mo. hahah.

reaper239
Oct 20th, 2011, 06:00 AM
i picked up a case of the blops, but i traded my copy within like a month. i hadn't played it for over two weeks by that point. i gotta say, MW3 is prolly a rent for me, BF3 is where it's at.

Luna Guardian
Oct 20th, 2011, 06:56 AM
i picked up a case of the blops, but i traded my copy within like a month. i hadn't played it for over two weeks by that point. i gotta say, MW3 is prolly a rent for me, BF3 is where it's at.
This is something I don't quite get. These generic FPS games are multiplayer experiences, why do people need 10 of them?

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Oct 20th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Same as getting Madden every year I guess.

Luna Guardian
Oct 20th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Same as getting Madden every year I guess.
See, I don't get that either :D

reaper239
Oct 20th, 2011, 07:52 AM
call of duty is the same thing with tweaks in every succesive game. i like battlefield because it is a lot different from COD. it requires teamwork and coordination, you can use HMMWVs, tanks, APCs, and aircraft. my clan actually had a thread devoted to tactics we used in battlefield. everything from how to clear a room, to taking out armored vehicles, to two seperate teams working in tandem. there was a lot of strategy involved (i know, my nerd is showing). one of my favorite FPSs was MAG. it required a lot of similar strategizing, but was massive in scale. on top of that, with things like fire support, coordinating squad movements, platoon and company structure, etc., it was downright epic. one of my personal favorites is Operation Flashpoint: Red River, which doesn't have competitive multiplayer, but has co-op, but what makes OF:RR stand out from the rest is the intense realism. it's toned down slightly from Dragon Rising, but it's still way more intense than COD or even BF. there is no run and gun, or running up on people with a knife; when you are in close proximity to enemies, you actually feel stress because they can kill you as easily as you can kill them.

the bottom line is there are some games that carbon copy COD, and there are a lot of things that are similar between games, but there are differences that change the gameplay experience. and no i don't get every shooter that comes out, if they don't implement something that catches my attention, i don't even bother.

btw i don't get the madden thing either, but then, i'm not a big sports guy.

Luna Guardian
Oct 20th, 2011, 07:57 AM
MAG was awesome, by far my favorite multiplayer FPS to date. Other than that, there're a few FPS games that do something exciting, usually story driven ones like Resistance. But to each his own, I guess, I'll just never understand this FPS craze...

*leaves muttering about the good old days of Metal Gear Solid and in-depth story driven games*

reaper239
Oct 20th, 2011, 09:50 AM
what about deus ex human revoloution?hugely story driven, intense, tight action, etc. the only reason i didn't mention it is because we were talking about multiplayer. there's a lot of good story driven FPSs, but there's not a lot that do something totally new and fresh in the realm of multiplayer. btw mgs wasn't an FPS, and if you're bringing that up then i have no choice *cracks knuckles* dead space. totally pimpin.

Hellbringer
Oct 20th, 2011, 07:21 PM
I'm a big Soccer nut but I don't buy FIFA every year because it feels like it falls under the Madden Syndrome. I don't see a need to plop down 60 dineros for basically a few "tweaks" (which were present a couple of versions previously and taken out later) and an updated team roster. I do buy it every 2 or 3 years though, I feel that those changes are enough at that point in the game history to warrant buying a new copy. But not every year.

As for the FPSes, not all games play the same. Granted Call of Duty comes out every year, but for every Call of Duty set in World War II or the somewhere else in the 20th century, there's tons of other options and they all play differently. For better or for worse. But I play First Person Shooters mostly for the story. If the gameplay for a series pisses me off (like COD: World at War), I basically boycott the studio who made the game and won't buy the game myself. I have reluctantly played COD: Black Ops though because of a couple of friends and family, but nowhere near the time I have invested in other shooting games.

Luna Guardian
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:24 AM
what about deus ex human revoloution?hugely story driven, intense, tight action, etc. the only reason i didn't mention it is because we were talking about multiplayer. there's a lot of good story driven FPSs, but there's not a lot that do something totally new and fresh in the realm of multiplayer. btw mgs wasn't an FPS, and if you're bringing that up then i have no choice *cracks knuckles* dead space. totally pimpin.

I know that not every FPS is identical, but I still feel that the CODs and BFs are. There definitely are story driven FPSs, but they're few and far between. At least the good ones.

I'm also well aware that MGS is not an FPS (thank the gods for that!), but it's still the kind of game I'd like to see more often: intense story, excellent gameplay and enough length to make it worth the money spent on it.

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:41 AM
I know that not every FPS is identical, but I still feel that the CODs and BFs are. There definitely are story driven FPSs, but they're few and far between. At least the good ones.

I'm also well aware that MGS is not an FPS (thank the gods for that!), but it's still the kind of game I'd like to see more often: intense story, excellent gameplay and enough length to make it worth the money spent on it.

i get that, but that's why i play games like mass effect 2, and fallout 3/new vegas. granted fallout isn't as intensive in the story telling realm but the scope and size and the amount of stuff are what drive me. yes if you're not as into shooters cod and bf seem unremarkably similar, but for die hard shooter fans, the differences are as clear as day. (i'm talking about the people who buy cod every year and buy every fps released) but for my money, when i need a great story, the most hardcore action, and the smoothest shooter gameplay i've ever played, it doesn't get better than the singleplayer for MOH, the latest medal of honor game. that was fantastic. if only danger close had done the multi, or if dice hadn't dropped the ball, it would've been amazing.

Luna Guardian
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:43 AM
We'll just have to agree to disagree on this point then :). Now run along and shoot those commie-nazi terrorists or whatever you people do in FPSs these days :p

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:47 AM
ok i'll go do that while you run down some world ending robot... or 30 ;)

M+J=zombies dead>=3
Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
God of War 3:D

Gilbert
Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Gears of War 3

usmcludwig
Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
I beat Gears 3 on hardcore with my cousin...was too easy man

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was pretty interesting- beat that on "Give me Deus Ex", I loved that difficulty name haha- great game- reminded me of Vampires the Masquerade

Hellbringer
Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
I beat Gears 3 on hardcore with my cousin...was too easy man

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was pretty interesting- beat that on "Give me Deus Ex", I loved that difficulty name haha- great game- reminded me of Vampires the Masquerade

My son and I are on Act V on Hardcore. Hoping we'll finish tonight or tomorrow.

usmcludwig
Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
You probably will beat it tonight- the storyline was interesting at least.

Horde mode is awesome as ever tho too :)

BoomerXL
Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Just got done with Batman Arkham City....it was an amazing experience...now I wanna go back and finish it on Hard mode as well as finish up the side missions and collectibles

smalls kenobi
Oct 23rd, 2011, 02:38 PM
Just started my third playthrough on Mass Effect 2.

Hellbringer
Oct 23rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
You probably will beat it tonight- the storyline was interesting at least.

Horde mode is awesome as ever tho too :)

Horde Mode is fun, but I can never get past wave 20 because people end up quitting before that point, and it's feels impossible to make it past that point with 2 or 3 people left.

I'm more of a Beast Mode guy... sure there's a Transformers joke in there somewhere.

Gilbert
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:53 PM
we should make like a group or something so we don't have people quitting the game.

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:03 AM
battlefield 3 is raping my weekend

AdrianHD
Oct 28th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Skylanders Spyros Adventure
Bejeweled 3
War of the Worlds
Jaws Revenge
and maybe some Red Dead Redemption or Grand Theft Auto 4 this weekend.

mathuect
Nov 19th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Black ops or Modern Warfare 3. My little cousin keeps beating me a lot. It is sad that a 10 year old is that much better than me... ugh.

Solanine
Nov 20th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Trust me, I know the feeling. Playing Halo 3 for the first time a six yo kicked my ass.

abayarts
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Just got Zelda: Skyward Sword. Enjoying the experience. :)

Hellbringer
Nov 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Black ops or Modern Warfare 3. My little cousin keeps beating me a lot. It is sad that a 10 year old is that much better than me... ugh.

That is something I like with Battlefield 3; I have yet to have confirmation that a 10 year old is kicking my butt. It could be true, but at least I don't hear him/her making fun of me while I'm getting shot at or dying.

jwaj2002
Nov 20th, 2011, 07:13 PM
skyrim and saints row 3

Luna Guardian
Nov 20th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Pong

Jorch72
Jan 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I love RTS games (Age of Empires, Rise of Legends, Starcraft, Warcraft, Empire Earth, etc...), but recently I've been playing PBEM games:
-Olympia G3 http://olympia.v-labs.be/g3/
-Olympia TAG http://www.olytag.com/
-Atlantis Havilah http://www.shadowlandgames.com/
-Arnos Atlantis http://www.arno-saxena.de/atlantis/atl_home.php

Yeah, forgot Magic The Gathering for the computer: Magic Forge, Deck Bot, Deck Arena, Mage, among others.

reaper239
Jan 19th, 2012, 06:41 AM
back to mass effect 2. i want to beat it one more time before ME3 comes out.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 19th, 2012, 07:33 AM
back to mass effect 2. i want to beat it one more time before ME3 comes out.

Borderlands is still the Shi... Zombie Island of Dr. Ned download is creepy as hell and fun as fugg! The zombies come out of the ground, crawl from under rocks, pop out from cracks.. the bastards chase you, they gang up on you and you barely seem them on some screens because it's so dark.

MW3.. doing the campaign again and constantly trying to beat wave 26 on the first 4 survivor levels.

Raven
Jan 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Mass Effect 3 Demo out Feb 14 my gift to...myself :)

awkwardalex
Jan 21st, 2012, 03:36 PM
I'm playing the new MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Is anyone playing? I'm on the Darth Sion server, in the Galactic Knights guild

Wicked Sid
Jan 21st, 2012, 07:34 PM
Dark Souls.

After beating Skyrim and Dead Island, I figured "Why not get my ass kicked for 60 hours?"

And to be honest, it is damn fun.

Luna Guardian
Jan 23rd, 2012, 11:24 PM
Dead Island and Assassin's Creed. I also have about 10 games that I need to play, but I need a huge ass long vacation to do that...

Hellbringer
Jan 24th, 2012, 03:58 AM
I'm stuck in a hotel for a week so I'm playing through some of my Xbox Arcade games. Right now, I'm sifting through Bastion, which isn't bad. The narrator really helps makes the game interesting.

Solanine
Jan 25th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Currently playing Skyrim (as I have been since it came out in november) and Minecraft.
Currently preparing for the WA minecraft server to get up and running (daredevil is providing the server) by
practicing with redstone and have started a "Hardcore" game (I'm in competition with a friend over whom can become richest on hardcore, currently working out a scoring system based on Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks along with rare items like golden apples). Currently close too one hundred Iron blocks and 30-ish gold blocks.

Hellbringer
Feb 12th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Homefront is my hold over game right now. Just finished the campaign, and while short, it was more enjoyable than any post COD:MW storyline I've played through thus far (COD and its sequel were great, but after that, I think everyone's expectations made the stakes too high).

Being an achievement hunter, I'm going to take a slight break from Battlefield (only slight) until I hit that Level 50 multiplayer achievement.

looney
Feb 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
A lot of us from r/cigars on reddit have been playing World of Tanks. Free to play, fun as hell, and you get to blow up tanks. Other than that, I'm playing Fallout 3 since I missed out on it when it was new. After I finish Fallout 3, I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption since I missed out on that as well.

daredevil
Feb 13th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Saints Row The Third and Skyrim. Two polar opposites... :D

Nathan.Luiz
Feb 14th, 2012, 03:55 AM
I've been playing Fallout 3 a lot recently, mainly because it is the greatest game to have ever been created. Already completed it about 20 times but I love it so much that whenever I finish it, I just create a new character and start again :)

ComicBookMax
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:27 AM
i just downloaded project zomboid, it looks really good. check it out.

abayarts
Feb 20th, 2012, 09:29 AM
i just downloaded project zomboid, it looks really good. check it out.
mobile game?

Hellbringer
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Finished up Homefront; it's sitting in my pile of games to trade-in. Playing Halo Wars now. Still got a crap load of games to in the hold-over library, but come March 6, it'll all be about Mass Effect 3... with some Battlefield 3 sprinkled in there.

AdrianHD
Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:19 AM
Finished up Homefront; it's sitting in my pile of games to trade-in. Playing Halo Wars now. Still got a crap load of games to in the hold-over library, but come March 6, it'll all be about Mass Effect 3... with some Battlefield 3 sprinkled in there.

Halo Wars and Battlefield 3 are sooooooo good. Mass Effect 3 is going to be great... like, great.

I was playing L.A. Noire, Rayman: Origins, Battlefield 3, Portal 2, and Gears of War 3. My Xbox HDD died (in two weeks >:() so I've been back on iOS and PSP. Bunch of Burnout Legends, Tiny Tower, and a few Chillingo games I have to review.

reaper239
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:54 AM
Halo Wars and Battlefield 3 are sooooooo good. Mass Effect 3 is going to be great... like, great.

I was playing L.A. Noire, Rayman: Origins, Battlefield 3, Portal 2, and Gears of War 3. My Xbox HDD died (in two weeks >:() so I've been back on iOS and PSP. Bunch of Burnout Legends, Tiny Tower, and a few Chillingo games I have to review.

that's balls dude, that happened on my first xbox like three years ago and i just got another one a couple months ago. and it was just so i could play with my buddy. i'm trying to burn through ME2 one more time, while getting the best ending. that means i'm spending a lot of time shmoozing my crew.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Mar 28th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Kinda pissed none of you mofos play "Borderlands"

Hellbringer
Mar 28th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Kinda pissed none of you mofos play "Borderlands"

I played through so much Borderlands that I could probably catalog each plant's location at this point. I burned through all the DLC for that game. It was such a blast to play, but I sold it a few months ago.

Eagerly awaiting the new one this fall, for sure.

reaper239
Mar 28th, 2012, 09:52 AM
rocking that operation racoon city. soooooooo fun

Hellbringer
Mar 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM
rocking that operation racoon city. soooooooo fun

Glad to see someone enjoying that game. I bought it for my son as a birthday gift (it's not his birthday yet), and then I read the reviews. He's more into the whole Resident Evil story, so the flaws will probably go unnoticed as major setbacks for him. However, I did worry a bit. But if I see things like this, then I feel better.

daredevil
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Glad to see someone enjoying that game. I bought it for my son as a birthday gift (it's not his birthday yet), and then I read the reviews. He's more into the whole Resident Evil story, so the flaws will probably go unnoticed as major setbacks for him. However, I did worry a bit. But if I see things like this, then I feel better.

Wish him a happy birthday for me :)

reaper239
Apr 11th, 2012, 09:28 AM
playing "I Am Alive" at the moment. gonna give it a couple more days, then i'm gonna do a review on it. lot's of fun so far though. also, i thouhgt the name was kind of cool.

Hellbringer
Apr 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Sooooo.... stuck in a hotel until May. No internet for Xbox Live, but have regular internet. Brought my Kinect, though, so I figured I'd knock out some of the achievements I normally don't get a chance to do. I need to "finish" up the following:

Fruit Ninja Kinect (2 achievements left)
Your Shape: Fitness (need to burn 5000 calories... and I will do it legitimately)
Dance Central 2 (uh, I'll only get a couple of achievements on this one). Fun as all heck, but I'm the average non-dancing dude. In addition, I have no party going on in my room, so no friends drunk dancing.
Some of the Kinect Fun Labs stuff (yeah, too many off the top of my head)

I do have ME3 with me, but I'm only 1 achievement short of 100% and I want to get that one while playing multiplayer.

I do have other Xbox arcade games, but I need to do a lot of studying as well, so the Kinect games gets the love from me while I'm stuck here.

Hellbringer
Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:17 PM
Sooooo.... stuck in a hotel until May. No internet for Xbox Live, but have regular internet. Brought my Kinect, though, so I figured I'd knock out some of the achievements I normally don't get a chance to do. I need to "finish" up the following:

Fruit Ninja Kinect (2 achievements left)
Your Shape: Fitness (need to burn 5000 calories... and I will do it legitimately)
Dance Central 2 (uh, I'll only get a couple of achievements on this one). Fun as all heck, but I'm the average non-dancing dude. In addition, I have no party going on in my room, so no friends drunk dancing.
Some of the Kinect Fun Labs stuff (yeah, too many off the top of my head)

I do have ME3 with me, but I'm only 1 achievement short of 100% and I want to get that one while playing multiplayer.

I do have other Xbox arcade games, but I need to do a lot of studying as well, so the Kinect games gets the love from me while I'm stuck here.

Sooooo... I discovered I can't play Kinect Fun Labs unless I'm connected to Live. Yeah, gonna have to wait until I get out of this hotel.
Got the Fruit Ninja Kinect achievements that were remaining.
Played up some World of Keflings, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, and Unbound Saga. I am missing the multiplayer achievements from them, so I'll get those when I get back as well.

Might play Renegade Ops, From Dust, or Crimson Alliance until I get back.

DogFromDuckhunt
May 25th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Shogun 2 TW FOTS.

Should get around to finishing Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning too, but just got annoyed and I'm about near the end..i think.

Hellbringer
May 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Shogun 2 TW FOTS.

Should get around to finishing Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning too, but just got annoyed and I'm about near the end..i think.

I played the demo, shamefully to get the ME3 weapons and armor, but I did enjoy it. The bad part about playing Kingdoms of Amalur is that the studio is going down, so it looks like there will not be anything new added to the game.

If I didn't have such a big backog of games already, I'd probably be playing this right now.

On another note, I did receive Ghost Recon Future Soldier in the mail after a lengthy pre-order and am playing it. It's fun, but after having a certain mentality from playing Battlefield, GoW3, Halo, ME3, and other shooters, I was in for a shock on how to play this one. It is definitely a different play style.

awkwardalex
May 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I finally broke down and bought Saints Row the Third! I was waiting for the price to drop on Steam. But I am awfully happy with my purchase. I heard many good and bad things about it but sometimes the ridiculousness of the game makes you roll your eyes. But I very much enjoy the crazy missions coupled with great aiming and overall gameplay this game plays way smoother than it has any right to given the crazy things you do.

I really do think that this installment pushes the series far away from the "this is justa GTA rip off" and into its own bracket.

Oh and ***SPOLIER*** their zombies are a bit meaner then dead island zombies.

DogFromDuckhunt
May 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
I played the demo, shamefully to get the ME3 weapons and armor, but I did enjoy it. The bad part about playing Kingdoms of Amalur is that the studio is going down, so it looks like there will not be anything new added to the game.

Sad to hear the studio going down. Had a lot of hype around it. Was hoping to see the MMO they were talking about. Ah well.

Is ME3 any good? Keep hearing about the ending(s?) being garbage. Pick it up but having gotten around to playing it yet. Hoping they'd release some dlc to fix it if it's actually true.

Hellbringer
May 27th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Sad to hear the studio going down. Had a lot of hype around it. Was hoping to see the MMO they were talking about. Ah well.

Is ME3 any good? Keep hearing about the ending(s?) being garbage. Pick it up but having gotten around to playing it yet. Hoping they'd release some dlc to fix it if it's actually true.

If the ending(s) was in any other game, it wouldn't have been bad. However, Bioware has developed a huge reputation for its storytelling ability and the use of having multiple options available to players. The ending for ME3 just doesn't quite fit the bill that most players expected. Bioware is releasing some kind of update that will explain the ending(s) better, but that's later this summer.

Overall, the game is great. Multi-player isn't bad and the single player journey itself is fantastic.

ClearSights
May 27th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Here are the games I am currently playing... (PS3)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
NHL 13
Skyrim

When I beat Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (100% it) I want to get StarHawk

VEE
May 28th, 2012, 03:47 AM
FIFA 12 (this is my favourite)
Walking Dead - Episode 1 (Downloaded, played, enjoyed it but just too scripted for me I think)
Skyrim (Got a bit bored with it)

Hellbringer
May 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM
FIFA 12 (this is my favourite)
Walking Dead - Episode 1 (Downloaded, played, enjoyed it but just too scripted for me I think)
Skyrim (Got a bit bored with it)

I skipped FIFA 12. I'm still on FIFA 10 and 11. But I plan on getting FIFA 13.

VEE
May 29th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I skipped FIFA 12. I'm still on FIFA 10 and 11. But I plan on getting FIFA 13.

FIFA 10 - Flawed
FIFA 11 - Flawed
FIFA 12 - Flawed
FIFA 13 - ? (you know what's coming!)

They have all had their problems, but overall 12 is better. I play in a club with other people mostly, not much 1 v 1 so it’s a social thing as well.

Hellbringer
May 29th, 2012, 06:44 AM
FIFA 10 - Flawed
FIFA 11 - Flawed
FIFA 12 - Flawed
FIFA 13 - ? (you know what's coming!)

They have all had their problems, but overall 12 is better. I play in a club with other people mostly, not much 1 v 1 so it’s a social thing as well.

Yeah, I felt a difference between 10 and 11. I played 06 and 08, and I swear that EA cycles through a lot of the game mechanics. Something like this:

"Oh, this worked great two years ago. Let's put it back in there, but rename it so the gamers think it's new."
"That's a brilliant idea, Steve. But we should take out this other feature to put it back in next year."
"That's great, Ray. Now, let's go down to the bar and have a drink to celebrate. I can smell the money coming in right now!"

And that's why I skip a year or so. (The wife bought me FIFA 11, so that messed me up on my cycle.)

VEE
May 29th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Yeah, I felt a difference between 10 and 11. I played 06 and 08, and I swear that EA cycles through a lot of the game mechanics. Something like this:

"Oh, this worked great two years ago. Let's put it back in there, but rename it so the gamers think it's new."
"That's a brilliant idea, Steve. But we should take out this other feature to put it back in next year."
"That's great, Ray. Now, let's go down to the bar and have a drink to celebrate. I can smell the money coming in right now!"

And that's why I skip a year or so. (The wife bought me FIFA 11, so that messed me up on my cycle.)

Most of the development for 12 went into fixing everything that was wrong with 11. Well, after they had worked on Ultimate Team, which is what they care about most as it is a big earner.

In 12 we got the impact engine, it's awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqvQLcXA9c&feature=endscreen

BoomerXL
Jun 1st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Still playing Skyrim, I took about a month long break though, slowly getting back into it, getting ready for the new DLC thats supposed to come out later this year, as well as The Walking Dead...bought all five episodes, absoulutely loved the first one

Red Shirt
Jun 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Lately, I've been playing assorted mods of Half Life 2. Notably SMOD 4.0. It adds a whole bunch of new features like Bullettime, kicking and being able to use iron sights, as well as new weapons like a silenced MP5, Dragunov SVD, AK47, Karabiner 98, and much, much more.

SMOD2 is apparently out now, I'll be checking it out soon.

Hellbringer
Jun 28th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Still trudging through Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Trying to get one of my classes to level 50; currently at 44. Once I'm done though, I'm switching to Spec Ops: The Line. Oh, and The Walking Dead: Episode Two as well.

I think only two people on my friends list is playing Ghost Recon so I just give up on it after I've hit 50.

VEE
Jun 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Bought Mass Effect 3 a couple of weeks ago, awful, awful game. I seem to spend most of my time watching cut scenes, long long cut scenes, it's boring and I can't be arsed to finish it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/ME3cover.jpg/250px-ME3cover.jpg

reaper239
Jun 28th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Bought Mass Effect 3 a couple of weeks ago, awful, awful game. I seem to spend most of my time watching cut scenes, long long cut scenes, it's boring and I can't be arsed to finish it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/ME3cover.jpg/250px-ME3cover.jpg

are you kidding me? that game is a triumph of story and action. yes it does get a little slow between missions, but that just makes the action that much sweeter IMO. getting into that multiplayer so i can get the green ending.

VEE
Jun 28th, 2012, 07:28 AM
are you kidding me? that game is a triumph of story and action. yes it does get a little slow between missions, but that just makes the action that much sweeter IMO. getting into that multiplayer so i can get the green ending.

Yesterday I sat for 4 minutes, doing nothing at all, nothing, just watching, what was, essentially, an OK animation, it was boring.

reaper239
Jun 28th, 2012, 07:36 AM
well, to each their own. try the multi, it's fun and has considerably less cut scenes.

VEE
Jun 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
well, to each their own. try the multi, it's fun and has considerably less cut scenes.

I guess the fact that I never played the other two might be a factor.

reaper239
Jun 28th, 2012, 09:30 AM
not really, i mean yes, as far as sheer story goes, not playing the others does play a role, but when it comes to game play, this is actually the best one imo. this one is a little more narrative intensive than the last one in the sense that this one has a little more down time if you choose to explore all your options outside of the missions.

daredevil
Jun 29th, 2012, 05:57 AM
I guess the fact that I never played the other two might be a factor.

If you're looking for action, ME3 gets insane at the end.... you just have to play 'till then

VEE
Jun 29th, 2012, 06:38 AM
If you're looking for action, ME3 gets insane at the end.... you just have to play 'till then

Played it a bit last night, it's picked up a bit, but the start is sooooo slow.

daredevil
Jun 29th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Played it a bit last night, it's picked up a bit, but the start is sooooo slow.

Yeah, it almost put me off of it, but people said it was good and my god. The ending gameplay was Beastly. Have you put your gameplay choice on Action? or whatever it was called.

VEE
Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:33 AM
No, roleplay, that's what it said was the usual play mode at the beginning.

daredevil
Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:00 AM
No, roleplay, that's what it said was the usual play mode at the beginning.

If you're looking for more action change it to the action (I think) setting.

BoomerXL
Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
I haven't really been playing much in the way of retail games lately, nothing has really caught my eye, though there are some games coming out soon that I'm very interested in, mostly I've been playing PSN games lately, if you guys haven't checked out The Walking Dead game, you should give it a look, especialy if you're a fan of the comics, the story is great so far...and the second episode (which released this Friday) was especially intense.

If you're interested at all, the games are reminiscent of the old "point & click" style of games, though much more interactive, most of the time you'll be involved in conversations with the different survivors you come across...and the coolest part of the game is that all the choices you make in and out of conversation affect the way the game evolves for you, I especialy liked the art style of the game, they used a cel shaded look for the game which works really well.

Hellbringer
Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:44 PM
I haven't really been playing much in the way of retail games lately, nothing has really caught my eye, though there are some games coming out soon that I'm very interested in, mostly I've been playing PSN games lately, if you guys haven't checked out The Walking Dead game, you should give it a look, especialy if you're a fan of the comics, the story is great so far...and the second episode (which released this Friday) was especially intense.

If you're interested at all, the games are reminiscent of the old "point & click" style of games, though much more interactive, most of the time you'll be involved in conversations with the different survivors you come across...and the coolest part of the game is that all the choices you make in and out of conversation affect the way the game evolves for you, I especialy liked the art style of the game, they used a cel shaded look for the game which works really well.

Just finished Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and I'm selling it back to Amazon. Getting ready to plug away at Spec Ops: The Line.

Did play Walking Dead: Episode 1 and really enjoyed it. Bought Episode 2 with no hesitation and will probably jump on it this weekend (they are short after all, but really well written and enjoyable). Highly recommend that series.

reaper239
Jul 3rd, 2012, 05:16 AM
Just finished Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and I'm selling it back to Amazon. Getting ready to plug away at Spec Ops: The Line.

Did play Walking Dead: Episode 1 and really enjoyed it. Bought Episode 2 with no hesitation and will probably jump on it this weekend (they are short after all, but really well written and enjoyable). Highly recommend that series.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i have received word that spec ops the line is absolute crap. i was told this by my guy at gamestop, who's opinion i trust. i am getting ready to jump on GR:FS though. will be posting a review of it soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IyIbs3Qo0

TWD episode 2 (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?329-Reaper-s-Corner-is-Here-to-Help)was AMAZING!!!

daredevil
Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:44 AM
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i have received word that spec ops the line is absolute crap. i was told this by my guy at gamestop, who's opinion i trust. i am getting ready to jump on GR:FS though. will be posting a review of it soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IyIbs3Qo0

TWD episode 2 (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?329-Reaper-s-Corner-is-Here-to-Help)was AMAZING!!!

I was told by Rooster Teeth, whos opinion I trust whole-fully that Spec Ops The Line is a good game. I have also seen some gameplay and it looks fairly good

reaper239
Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:04 AM
I was told by Rooster Teeth, whos opinion I trust whole-fully that Spec Ops The Line is a good game. I have also seen some gameplay and it looks fairly good

eh, to each their own. i know that able (my gamestop guy) and i have almost identical tastes in games, so when he says give it a pass, i can usually be airly certain that i wouldn't like it. can't really think of any exceptions at this point.

Hellbringer
Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:11 PM
eh, to each their own. i know that able (my gamestop guy) and i have almost identical tastes in games, so when he says give it a pass, i can usually be airly certain that i wouldn't like it. can't really think of any exceptions at this point.

I preordered Spec Ops and got in the mail last week. I got to play the first four chapters last night (and missed an achievement of staying alive by like 3 minutes). I enjoyed it. Also, the IGN guys seemed to like it.

Don't get me wrong on Ghost Recon, I really liked the single player story, but the multiplayer is definitely not my style. And no, COD is not me; I'm more of a Halo ro Battlefield dude.

reaper239
Jul 8th, 2012, 06:43 AM
I preordered Spec Ops and got in the mail last week. I got to play the first four chapters last night (and missed an achievement of staying alive by like 3 minutes). I enjoyed it. Also, the IGN guys seemed to like it.

Don't get me wrong on Ghost Recon, I really liked the single player story, but the multiplayer is definitely not my style. And no, COD is not me; I'm more of a Halo ro Battlefield dude.

mah man, haven't tried the multi yet, but the campaign is sick. i am also in love with the weapon customization.

DogFromDuckhunt
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Picked up ME3 and waited until that extended DLC to go through it. All kinds of sad about how it doesn't measure up to ME2. Bogged down with time wasting cutscenes and constant loading, which felt worse because you pratically lived in the elevators. A few great battles. Tachanka, Citadel. Pretty game. Loved seeing the Geth. Alpha Primes. Brutes. Some great stuff. Still felt like I was just supposed to be distracted from the irritating moments because they put so much time and effort into ass shots and cameltoes. Endings aren't doing it any favors. At least give me a Shepard/Jack True Romance ending.

daredevil
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Picked up ME3 and waited until that extended DLC to go through it. All kinds of sad about how it doesn't measure up to ME2. Bogged down with time wasting cutscenes and constant loading, which felt worse because you pratically lived in the elevators. A few great battles. Tachanka, Citadel. Pretty game. Loved seeing the Geth. Alpha Primes. Brutes. Some great stuff. Still felt like I was just supposed to be distracted from the irritating moments because they put so much time and effort into ass shots and cameltoes. Endings aren't doing it any favors. At least give me a Shepard/Jack True Romance ending.

It wasn't that bad...

DogFromDuckhunt
Jul 15th, 2012, 06:19 AM
^It wasn't. Just didn't feel like I got out what I put in where the end was concerned. Still love the series. If thats the last game, hoping they open it up for books/graphic novels. Milk it like star wars.

Went back to Crusader Kings 2 since I got the Game of Thrones mod for it. Fingers crossed I run across a dragon at some point. Just keep getting ruined with incest/insanity/gonorrhea. My lords refuse to let anybody else take there daughters virginity. And they always have crazy hunchbacks from it.

USdolphinranger
Sep 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM
no one has put much in a while but transformers fall of cybertron its awesome the way is changes a aspect of a shooter is great

Hellbringer
Oct 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM
no one has put much in a while but transformers fall of cybertron its awesome the way is changes a aspect of a shooter is great

Fall of Cybertron was fun. And while the multiplayer was great, working on those achievements was not. But I did 100% it.

Right now, I'm all about FIFA 13 and Borderlands 2.

daredevil
Oct 1st, 2012, 11:42 PM
Poor... So poor...

reaper239
Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:27 AM
borderlands 2, eve online, and my steam collection

reaper239
Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:45 AM
i don't play games, i quit school because of recess

daredevil
Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:01 AM
i don't play games, i quit school because of recess

But lunch was the final straw...

BoomerXL
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
borderlands 2

What system you playing on? This is all I've been playing since it came out, the game is so much fun, been going solo though, but I'm down for some co-op, I'm on the PSN though

Luna Guardian
Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:41 AM
Guild Wars 2 is everything I had hoped of it. As my first foray into the world of MMORPGs, this is excellent and really sets the bar for future titles

USdolphinranger
Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
i kinda got bored of border lands one ...hows number two is it worth it...the game i want is re6 but sadly no money...havent played a fifa since n64 lol how is it??

reaper239
Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:53 PM
What system you playing on? This is all I've been playing since it came out, the game is so much fun, been going solo though, but I'm down for some co-op, I'm on the PSN though

i got it for xbox so i could jam with mah homees