PDA

View Full Version : XBL and PSN names.

I The K Train I
Jan 26th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Should set up a thread. Hopefully more community play dates are set up in the future and it would be good to have a thread with the Gamertags in it..... Well I think so anyway :cool:

Mine are
XBL: I The K Train I
PSN: ITheKTrainI

If you're gonna add me just let me know who you are when you send a request.

StepLaugh
Jan 26th, 2011, 05:18 AM
I don't have a PS3, soo only XBL for me

GT: ii ST4RS ii

I usually have a full friend's list. But talk to me, I'll make room.

I know this might be lame, but what if someone made a we're Alive gamertag, and you could add the gamertag, and if you wanted to play with someone, or for a future playdate, we could all just add it. Just the friend of a friend option. I've used it for clans before.

Hollomandious
Jan 26th, 2011, 07:00 AM
PSN - Hollomandious

No XBL, MS has never done anything that made me wanna buy their console.

Kc
Jan 26th, 2011, 08:26 AM
XBL Kc Wayland --- original, eh? And if you try to friend me might not work since my list is full.
Oh, and if I'm playing lately, it's Fallout new vegas. It's easy to relax and play it. I get too worked up with the other online games lately.

Oh, and don't bug me if I don't reply when on. Sure, send a message if you like, but sometimes it's not me or I just want to play my little game in silence.

Wicked Sid
Jan 27th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Like almost everyone else who posted here my Username is the same as my GamerTag - Wicked Sid. You'll probably find me playing Monday Night Combat, Vanquish, L4D/2, some Halo and well... Others.

I'm free to contact but, when I'm in a party I'm most likely not home and will not respond, please don't take it personally.

NashKnowsBest
Jan 27th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Same as my user name on the PSN's. Right now I'm playing Mass Effect but add me and we can play something else!

cycogod
Jan 28th, 2011, 09:08 AM
CYCOGod - xbox live . Play alot of HALO Reach...

Walrusgus
Feb 1st, 2011, 09:23 PM
Xbox Live- Walrusgus

I tend to play anything but I've been playing a lot of Nazi Zombies recently (Black Ops multiplayer isn't me).

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 6th, 2011, 10:50 AM
psn and xbl ~ TrggaMan

just send me a message saying whatever and ill add you, i play halo, cod, street fighter ect.

StepLaugh
Feb 6th, 2011, 02:26 PM
psn and xbl ~ TrggaMan

just send me a message saying whatever and ill add you, i play halo, cod, street fighter ect.

You looking forward to marvel vs capcom 3?

Destiny
Feb 6th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Xbox Live: SaturnVengeance
Steam: saturnelite

Onslaught
Feb 6th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I had a great one for Live but I let a friend use it: FIGPUCKER

Craneses
Feb 8th, 2011, 08:52 AM
PSN ID - DCaliph

I play a lot of Dead Nation, Bad Company 2, etc.

Currently playing Uncharted 2 then dead space 2.

Going to buy Little Big Planet 2 later this week. =) (I'm a big trophy whore)

j0be
Feb 25th, 2011, 08:45 AM
PSN ID - jobe_tr
I have a lot of games, and play them all. I'll probably add some of you. (I think I put even you to shame Craneses about trophy whoring)

Ryzilient
Feb 25th, 2011, 02:04 PM
PSN ID - Kirgandian

If you plan to add me, please tell me that you're from here in the request. I play a bit of Black Ops (Not much, I tend to start hating myself due to the fact it was published by Activision *Shudders*.), Uncharted 2 Multiplayer and once I start it, maybe LittleBigPlanet 2. I'm also an incessant trophy whore. Get used to it.

Wicked Sid
Feb 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Ryzilient, I just want to say that Activision is not that bad.

Do you know of a person named Dan Amrich, Activision's community manager? He's a great guy that has insight into the company. Sure they, Activison, made some terrible decisions, the over-saturation of G-Hero being the major one, but the way the former Infinity Ward heads made them out to be is not at all true, besides those guys weren't all that great to begin with.

hollowscream666
Feb 25th, 2011, 10:21 PM
psn hollowscream666

im a trophy whore to except i actually play the games to get golds and silvers unlike how people buy like 40 games and only get bronze and barely complete it.

i just did all the brotherhood trophies i feel like doing for now and now i am going to well idk yet might get to white knight chronicles.

Ryzilient
Feb 26th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Ryzilient, I just want to say that Activision is not that bad.

Do you know of a person named Dan Amrich, Activision's community manager? He's a great guy that has insight into the company. Sure they, Activison, made some terrible decisions, the over-saturation of G-Hero being the major one, but the way the former Infinity Ward heads made them out to be is not at all true, besides those guys weren't all that great to begin with.

I would agree with that, in this situation neither party seems to be right. How Activision deals with insubordinate employees really isn't any of my concern to be quite frank, the efforts they make to annualise their franchises bothers me. Of course, its fantastic or the business if they can achieve millions and millions of sales, but eventually the quality slips, and then we see those millions of sales turning into millions of people being screwed over. I already have worries over Modern Warfare 3 this year, mainly due to the fact that its being developed by a gutted company, a company that has no track record and then Raven Software. This year we could see the industry's biggest cash cow come back to bite it's maker. Also, Bobby Kotick. Ugh.

ObamaCat
Feb 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
PSN and Xbox Live: ObamaCat. I mostly use my PS3 for single player exclusives, but every now and then I'm up for some mulitplayer. Vice Versa on my 360. On either system let me know who you are when sending a friend request.

Craneses
Feb 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I The K Train I should edit the first post and make a list of everyone's PSN and XBL names with their forum username so everyone can find each other faster and easier. =)

Solanine
Mar 4th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Gamertag: Major0wnage 15
Play a lot of Battlefield Badcompany 2, anyone welcome to jump in as I'm always on the look out for a good squad mate.
Halo reach and lots of other high profile games!

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 4th, 2011, 02:58 PM
XBOX GT: PARKW4Y DR1VE, playing dead space, assassins creed 2 and got loads more games ^__^ if u add just message me that u found me on this =]

fallenXstarX
Mar 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM
XBL: fallenXstarX
PSN: the_malice

If you add me just message me saying you found me on this.
On Xbox playing-COD, Deadspace and gonna buy MvC3 next week.
On PSN playing-Need for Speed Hot pursuit, LBP2 and Killzone 2,
Basically I will buy a game if it looks worth it.
Favorite game is Oblivion and ME2.

Hellbringer
Mar 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
I know we have the ability to put our gamertag on our profile, but figured it can't hurt to add it here as well. So, here's mine: Hellbringer X. Just send me a message saying you got it from the We're Alive forums so I know, please.

WestonWisdom
Mar 22nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
XBL GT : A Poison Monkey , just be sure to tell me where your from :)

Luna Guardian
Apr 9th, 2011, 03:12 AM
PSN: LunaGuardian

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Don't forget we've got profile fields for these (and more) since a while now. That'll probably be an easier way of sharing.

BoomerXL
Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Live Gamertag is BoomerXL

Currently playing ME2 (again), just bought Dead Space 1 & 2, though haven't had a chance to play them yet, wouldn't be able to tell from my GT but I have played a lot of games, let my brother have my original GT, decided to start a new one.

I'm into RPG's, some FPS (though I am kinda bored of the whole genre now), some sports games, I prefer co-op play to competitive multi-player, thinking of getting Portal 2, if anyone has, I'd be up for the co-op play, feel free to add

itsallgoodie
Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Should set up a thread. Hopefully more community play dates are set up in the future and it would be good to have a thread with the Gamertags in it..... Well I think so anyway :cool:

Mine are
XBL: I The K Train I
PSN: ITheKTrainI

If you're gonna add me just let me know who you are when you send a request.

Hey, just wanted to tell you that StepLaugh, Obamacat and I are GOING to be making more playdates. we are planning on having them roughly twice a month. Glad to hear you like em.

GT. itsallgoodie

kafu288
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Make some PS playdates. I just got my PS3.

Online name thing is kaf288.

I only got the two Ratchet and Clank games, ME2 and NBA2K11 at the moment (I've had it about a week now). I'm up for a game of anything once I get a few more

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Aug 8th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Feel free to organize your own PS3 playdate some time. There'll probably be some folks around that would like to join you.

Also, the gamertags / PSN names are now located in everyone's profile fields. This thread hasn't been used since April.

j0be
Aug 8th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Yeah. Kind of the problem with the PS3 is that there is no unified "This is the best multiplayer game on the PS3." I would love to have a playdate, however, few people have overlaps in games here.

Luna Guardian
Aug 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I suggest a playdate when Resistance 3 comes out. Kind of a release party of our own

reaper239
Nov 1st, 2011, 12:38 PM
i now have a gamertag: r3aper239. psn is still reaper239. feel free to add me.

shric debar
Dec 29th, 2011, 02:30 AM
my gamertag is: shric debar

i mostly play FPS games like halo and call of duty. but i also play sandbox games like saints row and just cause.

beanzomatic
Dec 29th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Just click the little xbox symbol

<---------------Over here!!

HorrorHiro
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:52 PM
PSN= HorrorHiro

daredevil
Dec 31st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Hello. I am Daredevilk on both PSN and Xbox Live :) Consistency :)

VEE
May 14th, 2012, 01:58 AM
XBL: l VEE l

Lukas A.
Jul 20th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Xbox: Jamba Juicer111
add me with a message saying "slowly but with Shirley" ;) I'll play just about anything, especially GH or rockband

Professor Woland
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM
In my profile :)