PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with the ghost horse?

wh33t
Sep 20th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Were they just all on peyote or something?

bradarro11
Sep 23rd, 2019, 04:37 AM
The Trojan’s where stitched up with something similar a few years back in Greece.... I think you’ll find it’s actually Scratch and Hammer inside it!!! 😂😂😂

Witch_Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2019, 08:07 AM
Yeah, they all saw the horse, so it would be weird for the horse to be a hallucination.

wh33t
Sep 23rd, 2019, 10:22 AM
Not if they all consumed... umm.. worm wood is it? What is the name of the liquor that makes people hallucinate.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2019, 11:56 AM
Not if they all consumed... umm.. worm wood is it? What is the name of the liquor that makes people hallucinate.

Absinthe

wh33t
Sep 23rd, 2019, 12:07 PM
Yeah! Think there is any chance that happened? Datu seemed pretty sincere in saying there isn't any horses at the Colony right now, it's a gated community and that he didn't bring one in for the party.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2019, 02:01 PM
I don't know how they would all share a vision of a horse, unless it was through the power of suggestion. I'm pretty stuck on what to think. On one hand, how could they share the same hallucination, on the other hand, why would Datu lie about a horse?

wh33t
Sep 23rd, 2019, 02:38 PM
I don't know how they would all share a vision of a horse, unless it was through the power of suggestion. I'm pretty stuck on what to think. On one hand, how could they share the same hallucination, on the other hand, why would Datu lie about a horse?

Totally, and how would a horse even get in there? Is it someone in a costume perhaps?

Witch_Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2019, 05:50 PM
Totally, and how would a horse even get in there? Is it someone in a costume perhaps?

Maybe bradarro11 has a point.

The Trojan’s where stitched up with something similar a few years back in Greece.... I think you’ll find it’s actually Scratch and Hammer inside it!!! 

Kc
Sep 23rd, 2019, 11:33 PM
why would Datu lie about a horse?

The reality is, Robbins was drunk off his ass and Datu was playing along with everyone else, they were messing with him. The horses were still at the colony, there are 2 there.

bradarro11
Sep 24th, 2019, 01:26 AM
Maybe bradarro11 has a point.

Thank you, I was hoping this wasn’t a humourless bunch in here.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 24th, 2019, 03:32 AM
The reality is, Robbins was drunk off his ass and Datu was playing along with everyone else, they were messing with him. The horses were still at the colony, there are 2 there.
Ahhh! That did cross my mind but I couldn't tell if he was joking. Mystery solved.

wh33t
Sep 24th, 2019, 10:33 AM

I was really hoping for a shared absinthe hallucination side story later revealed lol.

Litmaster
Sep 24th, 2019, 05:37 PM

Nah, don't listen to these lies, Witch Doctor! He's only saying this to throw you off the scent!!

I know for a fact that "WE'RE ALIVE: GHOST HORSES" is next up for production after "Scout's Honor"!!

gijoekster
Oct 20th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Absinthe

Wormwood is the ingredient in authentic Absinthe that makes it trippy