PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Dorset

Paddy78
Dec 8th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Hi all, I found We're Alive just over a year ago and binged the lot, then I moved onto Lockdown and listened to all of those. So I found myself here trying to find out when Goldrush would be released. Anyway, I'll have a look around here and see what everyone is talking about.

P.s If you know any other podcast dramas worth a listen to I'd love to hear suggestions.

Nibiki
Dec 10th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Hi all, I found We're Alive just over a year ago and binged the lot, then I moved onto Lockdown and listened to all of those. So I found myself here trying to find out when Goldrush would be released. Anyway, I'll have a look around here and see what everyone is talking about.

P.s If you know any other podcast dramas worth a listen to I'd love to hear suggestions.

Hi Paddy! And Welcome to the WA forum! We're all eagerly awaiting Goldrush, I check almost every day for a new release update. Another great podcast to check out is Welcome to Night Vale. While not the amazing audio theater that WA is, its still a great story to listen to. Another is Bronzeville for a more realistic story. Hope you enjoy. Ja!

KPCoyote
Dec 23rd, 2017, 05:32 AM
Welcome Paddy!