PDA

View Full Version : Another WA series in the works

Kc
Jul 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Working on the next series for WA... not a mini-series but full continuing series. Let's make this happen :)

Gooer
Jul 19th, 2017, 11:33 AM
:britt: :britt: :britt: :britt: :britt: :britt: :britt: :britt:

Gooer
Jul 19th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Any other clues, like what it'll be about, or will you just dangle the carrot? This is great news!

Merlin1274
Jul 19th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Best News I have heard in a longtime... Returning Characters?

Kc
Jul 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Continuation of the main series, and maybe some overlapping characters. Been working on it for a while. Figure we can chat about it here. Give the forums some blood.

Merlin1274
Jul 20th, 2017, 06:00 AM
YES!!! Awesome, Any chance or hint of a possible ETA on it?

Ike
Jul 20th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I would love to hear if the outbreak is truly world wide or just in several countries. Perhaps its tied to fracking. If there is anything I can do to help, please ask.

Gooer
Jul 20th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I would love to hear if the outbreak is truly world wide or just in several countries. Perhaps its tied to fracking. If there is anything I can do to help, please ask.

Pretty much believed to be fully around the world then the infection started :)

Merlin1274
Jul 20th, 2017, 02:51 PM
I do not think California allows Fracking. But I could be wrong.. They have some of the most strict environmental laws in the US.

Kc
Jul 23rd, 2017, 12:10 AM

Not any time soon, but at least it's now on the development tray. The hurdle is always funding, so while that takes a while it relies on a lot of story to be created first for pitches.

The outbreak was worldwide, but there were epicenters where it was far worse, Inglewood being one of them. But there were some internationally as well.

Merlin1274
Jul 24th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Are you going to do a funding drive like you did for Lock Down?

Kc
Jul 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Are you going to do a funding drive like you did for Lock Down?
No, outside funding. Crowdsourcing projects really can make then difficult to market later due to rewards and such, so it's easier in some ways this way.

Merlin1274
Jul 26th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Understood.

Nibiki
Jul 31st, 2017, 03:36 PM
Maybe we'll get to hear more about Jeremy/Oliver ("Who's Jeremy?"), Jodi and Bogart going to the Republic in Texas or Baltimore? They knew about these places, so there must be some kind of communications between the survival "hot spots". In WA, we hear about "lost contact with other bases" from Kimmet, and in WA Lockdown CJ says "some are friendly and others not". So we know they're out there. I think it would be exciting to hear about those places and any interaction with any of the WA and WA Lockdown casts.

qreepii
Aug 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
In a single syllable.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wh33t
Aug 29th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Is this goldrush? Or something else? I've been vacant for a while and totally out of the loop.

pixelwookie99
Sep 12th, 2017, 01:54 AM
:britt::britt::britt::britt::britt::britt::britt:: britt::britt::britt::britt::britt::britt:

Kc
Sep 14th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Is this goldrush? Or something else? I've been vacant for a while and totally out of the loop.
Something else...

LanaLune
Sep 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
looking forward to that!! :) I know this is sad...but I am listening to the my third re-run of WA 1!! Ha. Brilliant :)

Kc
Sep 15th, 2017, 11:35 PM
looking forward to that!! :) I know this is sad...but I am listening to the my third re-run of WA 1!! Ha. Brilliant :)
I think you'll find that there are quite a few others that are in a similar boat, or further out to shore. I think the record is like 80 times atm...

KPCoyote
Oct 8th, 2017, 05:48 AM
I fell into a burning ring of fire..... with yellow gas that came out of a huge crack in the ground. I say it all links back to Atlantis. It's all their fault.

klimbo123
Jan 23rd, 2019, 01:44 PM
Maybe we'll get to hear more about Jeremy/Oliver ("Who's Jeremy?"), Jodi and Bogart going to the Republic in Texas or Baltimore? They knew about these places, so there must be some kind of communications between the survival "hot spots". In WA, we hear about "lost contact with other bases" from Kimmet, and in WA Lockdown CJ says "some are friendly and others not". So we know they're out there. I think it would be exciting to hear about those places and any interaction with any of the WA and WA Tutuapp (https://dltutuapp.com/) 9Apps (https://9apps.ooo/) Showbox (https://showbox.run/) Lockdown casts.
i agreed with you

smithclarkson01
Apr 26th, 2019, 09:11 PM

not yet , soon may be.