PDA

View Full Version : Rot & Ruin (Another zombie book/audio book)

Meeks
Jan 25th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I just picked this audio book up and can't really stop listening to it (aside from my normal Monday routine of We're Alive, of course). If you can find it at a local store, or on Amazon, I highly recommend this.

Here's a good breakdown of the book

http://bookalicio.us/2010/09/review-rot-and-ruin-by-johnathan-maberry/

It's been getting really good reviews, and I have to agree, the story is pretty solid.

StepLaugh
Jan 25th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Heck yeah dude, I'm checking this out soon!

Solanine
Mar 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Great thanks I'm always looking for new post apocalyptic/ zombie books.

Boomstick
Apr 29th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Meeks, I just finished Rot and Ruin about a week ago, and it is a GREAT novel. I wasn't a huge jonathon mayberry fan, I tried reading/listening to Patient Zero but stopped about 1/2 way through. I just lost interest. Anyway, but Rot and Ruin I highly reccommend. It is the first book in what is believed to be either a series or a trilogy. If you like zombie books, you'll like Rot and Ruin.

Drew227598
May 28th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Meeks, I just finished Rot and Ruin about a week ago, and it is a GREAT novel. I wasn't a huge jonathon mayberry fan, I tried reading/listening to Patient Zero but stopped about 1/2 way through. I just lost interest. Anyway, but Rot and Ruin I highly reccommend. It is the first book in what is believed to be either a series or a trilogy. If you like zombie books, you'll like Rot and Ruin.

Patient Zero was a hard read / listen but well worth it if you could make it through to the end