PDA

View Full Version : Hello

pctech
Jul 25th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Hello,

I stumbled across your podcast couple of months ago when searching for something to listen on my daily commute to and from work. I work 3rd shift, love zombie stories and hate reading! ( Perfect for me )

I do IT work for %^&* company and love it. I noticed the 7yr mark for the podcast and wanted to say congratulations on making it this far! I just started the first episode, and look forward to listening to more of the story.

KPCoyote
Jul 26th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Hello,

I stumbled across your podcast couple of months ago when searching for something to listen on my daily commute to and from work. I work 3rd shift, love zombie stories and hate reading! ( Perfect for me )

I do IT work for %^&* company and love it. I noticed the 7yr mark for the podcast and wanted to say congratulations on making it this far! I just started the first episode, and look forward to listening to more of the story.

Welcome PCTech. I believe that you will find more than a great story here. Thank you for joining us.

Behemothbel1296
Jul 29th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Welcome! Very glad to hear that you're enjoying the podcast as much as we did, and still do! Can't wait to hear what you think as you listen on!

Danielbaskar
Aug 13th, 2016, 02:15 AM
welcome to the forum.

turbo
Aug 18th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Hello! and welcome to the tower :)

Osiris
Aug 18th, 2016, 07:42 PM
We have cake!

turbo
Aug 23rd, 2016, 04:46 PM
Now I want cake....dammit Osiris