PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown Post Credit Scene Spoilers

Monster mani
Jun 21st, 2016, 11:03 AM
After listening back to what happens to Fredo and getting his head bashed against the wall, I was wondering if after Ink experiments on him. Does he become the Big One with the bone growths coming from him at the hospital?

KPCoyote
Jun 21st, 2016, 12:26 PM
After listening back to what happens to Fredo and getting his head bashed against the wall, I was wondering if after Ink experiments on him. Does he become the Big One with the bone growths coming from him at the hospital?

That is my belief. It makes sense to me due to how bone fractures heal and what happened to Fredo.

turbo
Jun 21st, 2016, 03:37 PM
My thought is he was the one we hear at the end of WA that they suspected Ink was working on when Saul blows the C4.

KPCoyote
Jun 22nd, 2016, 12:09 AM
My thought is he was the one we hear at the end of WA that they suspected Ink was working on when Saul blows the C4.

Oooo! That's a cool theory.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 22nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
I thought he might be the one from the hospital too. Or maybe the one in the jail that Bert and the others found dead when they went to pick up Puck. But the one at the end is probably:) it as well. I wonder if we'll ever know?