PDA

View Full Version : Burt and Pegs on TV...

Grognaurd
Jun 18th, 2016, 05:35 AM
Fell asleep with the TV on. This AM in the twilight between awake and dream time, I heard Pegs and Burt. Strange. As the fog cleared I. Realized it was Clinton Eastwood in Gran Torino.

I am up the Chapter 23 of WA before going into LD...

KPCoyote
Jun 18th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Fell asleep with the TV on. This AM in the twilight between awake and dream time, I heard Pegs and Burt. Strange. As the fog cleared I. Realized it was Clinton Eastwood in Gran Torino.

I am up the Chapter 23 of WA before going into LD...

Soon you'll probably start seeing them out of the corner of you eye. Good job catching up.

Grognaurd
Jun 18th, 2016, 09:00 AM
In my druken stupors, they better watch out or they might get stepped on my the pink elephants.

riley:)

KPCoyote
Jun 18th, 2016, 12:15 PM
In my druken stupors, they better watch out or they might get stepped on my the pink elephants.

riley:)

Are they on parade?

Grognaurd
Jun 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Are they on parade?

Nope, they paint there toenails red and skin green. They hide in the local apple trees. But, it is a bitch when the bow breaks..

Part three of " It only takes One "

YahyaLeo
Feb 25th, 2020, 02:01 PM
If you also want to watch this television show on your home tv then I suggest you to check out this website (https://unplugthetv.com/). It has all of the solutions as it tells you honest reviews about television cable providers.