PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown Part 6 and Series End Megathread

Kc
Jun 4th, 2016, 12:49 PM
You have listened to it all? Say whatever you like :)

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Very well done!

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 01:33 PM
My mind was blown so many times last night. I'm still taking it all in. The whole WA world just exploded into so many more possibilities.

Congratulations and well done KC. Wow, just wow!

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Wow, I didn't see that coming. That's what I like about these shows. You can guess and guess but you'll always be surprised. In hindsight the hints where there. He was so mysterious compared to the others.

Then there was this little gem from the forum thread Eastern Bay vs Twin Towers (http://www.werealive.com/forum/showthread.php?5975-Eastern-Bay-vs-Twin-Towers).

Mallers. They don't have the hesitation that would still be in the inmates from the Twins. They're more "villainous"

But don't let me stop the convo. What about individual match-ups? Jeremy vs Scratch?
Biggest question about this: Was Jeremy his real name? Now we know who was cousin Oliver behind the glass. Maybe that's his real name.

He asks Simeon, "Who's Jeremy?" right before killing him.
Sounds like he may have assumed the identity of an inmate named Jeremy to infiltrate the jail to complete the assassination.
If he assumed someone's identity, perhaps this is why he really didn't want to say what his crime was. He didn't know why the real Jeremy was locked up.
He originally planned to accompany and kill Simeon on the way up state before attempting again during the mission to kill the jail's power.
He has a ring that obviously wasn't confiscated by the prison guards. (Then again, he could have gone home and got it after escaping.)
Was he the Family member mentioned by Chuck?
He leaves CJ a detailed map of the prison. Was this from the information gained from their escape attempt or did he have a detailed layout in order to infiltrate and kill Simeon?

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 01:51 PM
My mind was blown so many times last night. I'm still taking it all in. The whole WA world just exploded into so many more possibilities.

Congratulations and well done KC. Wow, just wow!

So so sooo many more possibilities!

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Genius learns he has cancer. Wife cheats on him. Kills people. Uses science talents to turn to an afterlife of post apocalypse crime to support his children.

Sounds familiar? Wait, there's more. Guess who is Jesse? None other than Randy. "Let's go Randy. We've got to cook!" "It's not Paul, I'm the one who knocks."

But there is so much that can be made of the cancer connection.

The infection keeps Ink alive from his cancer.
Yet, the behemoths are dying from it.
Tanya died from cancer.
Was the chemotherapy a factor in his survival? Then again, the treatment was determined to be no longer effective.
Was the chemotherapy a factor in his seemingly partial turning? Or was his intelligence a bigger factor? His eyes stayed green instead of hazing over like the others. But, Randy's eyes stayed brown too, so unless Randy was also a cancer patient then maybe intelligence was the key. Still interesting.
It's not stated when his medical records were printed but it is stated that he was given 4 to 6 months. At the latest, starting from May, 2009 that means September to November 2009. He lasted a few months after that, as Nicholas was born in April 2010 and The Ink Runs Dry took place shortly after.

Kat E
Jun 4th, 2016, 03:09 PM
With all the speculating that's gone on over the past two months, let alone the prior year, KC did not disappoint with his story of Lockdown; nor how it was wrapped up and who roared off into the sunset. No easy feat. Loved it. Thank you.

MGM Ray
Jun 4th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I had to listen to 6 again when I got home from the finale. It's hard to party and concentrate :excited:

It was really fun watching the web based fan chat interaction with the cast and crew. For those of you who obviously couldn't see behind the scenes, we were all reading your questions and comments in real-time.

I was very impressed with those of you who answered the trivia questions, and super-fast too, you guys and gals rocked it. KP Coyote, Red Beard, I'm looking at you! notebook:)

Storm
Jun 4th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I've listened to it twice now...Just wow! Absolutely amazing and definitely calling for a relisten of the entire series just to pay more attention to Jeremy/Oliver...
I loved the scene at the end...Poor Fredo...
I'm just happy that Jody, Bogart and Jeremy got out...Probably ended up being my favorite characters.
Also, I made this...I'm sorry for the probably not too great quality of some of the vocal bits, noise canceling is a bitch :P
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675982/Bogart.zip
...And yes, I was bored... :P
Ooh! And now we know WHO the father of CJ's kid is, yay! Gotta love the irony of him being from the same Group as the one WHO caused her leg-loss...

Kat E
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:07 PM
He lasted a few months after that, as Nicholas was born in March 2010 and The Ink Runs Dry took place shortly after.
[/LIST]

Witch Doctor you rock with your facility at WA details recall. I commend you. Then there's a but when it comes to your version of the Nicholas timeline. Saul was the one who says that his boy will be born in March. Lizzie wasn't full term until early April, do the math from the 4th of July party. Even if Nicholas arrived early there are other events that put Nick's arrival a little later than March.

In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March. Just a thought.

A further note: As a Doctor you know April also allows just enough time for Puck to heal from his severely broken bones to go on the fateful mission that rescues slime-sucking Simeon on July 23, 2010.

Again Witch Doctor I am so impressed with your recall ability. I'm just splitting hairs here for the "shear" fun of it and not to call you out in a duel. I would lose ... badly. The last two months has been my first forum experience and you and the rest of the fans have made it a joy to try and participate. Thank you one and all.

Storm
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:27 PM
In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March.
The autopsy on 12 took place on the 16th, they left Irwin the following day or so. CJ's leg was removed the night between the 18th and 19th.
Then we have the timegab, which is not four months at all, only about half of that to be exact, since Michael specifically states that the next time he sees Randy is March 1st, 2010. At this point, I think Tanya says that Lizzy's still three weeks or so from giving birth.
I Need to relisten to S4, but I think I ended up thinking the finale took place around the end of March or the beginning of April...If not mid April...Hmm...

Kat E
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Ooh! And now we know WHO the father of CJ's kid is, yay! Gotta love the irony of him being from the same Group as the one WHO caused her leg-loss...
Exactly! It'd also be interesting to speculate how and when our WALD trio came to be residents of the Colony. Before the Mallers took over? Did Jeremy make make contact with the Family there or did he keep himself and his new family on the DL? What a great job of making us care so much and so quickly about a brand new cast of characters.

Kat E
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:43 PM
The autopsy on 12 took place on the 16th, they left Irwin the following day or so. CJ's leg was removed the night between the 18th and 19th.
Then we have the timegab, which is not four months at all, only about half of that to be exact, since Michael specifically states that the next time he sees Randy is March 1st, 2010. At this point, I think Tanya says that Lizzy's still three weeks or so from giving birth.
I Need to relisten to S4, but I think I ended up thinking the finale took place around the end of March or the beginning of April...If not mid April...Hmm....

When you're in the post apocalypse ( I hope we never are), I'm sure 3 months can feel like 4. They were likely rounding up for dramatic effect when taking Burt and Riley to task for bailing on them. At least Burt was there to help rescue Puck from the jail and that's all that really matters.

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:52 PM
I had to listen to 6 again when I got home from the finale. It's hard to party and concentrate :excited:

It was really fun watching the web based fan chat interaction with the cast and crew. For those of you who obviously couldn't see behind the scenes, we were all reading your questions and comments in real-time.

I was very impressed with those of you who answered the trivia questions, and super-fast too, you guys and gals rocked it. KP Coyote, Red Beard, I'm looking at you! notebook:)

Tony,
You could say that after hearing the Masterful storytelling that we have received from KC and the talented crew of Wayland Productions, Grayson you are a part of "The Family" no matter where you go, I have been infected. I am now and always will be a fanatic. (That's where the term fan comes from by the way.)
I can't wait to hear more about Goldrush and The Modern Man. I would have to say I can really appreciate how Jeremy shared his reasons for being in the jail during the sharing episode. How some young man took something very special from him and broke it. He was being vague but at the same time, if Simeon had really been more aware of the details he might have caught on that it was about him.
I'm glad that I picked Jeremy in the vs. He has vision. And if he is any indication of how effective the rest of the Family is there is going to be some serious hell coming down the pipe.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Witch Doctor you rock with your facility at WA details recall. I commend you. Then there's a but when it comes to your version of the Nicholas timeline. Saul was the one who says that his boy will be born in March. Lizzie wasn't full term until early April, do the math from the 4th of July party. Even if Nicholas arrived early there are other events that put Nick's arrival a little later than March.

In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March. Just a thought.

A further note: As a Doctor you know April also allows just enough time for Puck to heal from his severely broken bones to go on the fateful mission that rescues slime-sucking Simeon on July 23, 2010.

Again Witch Doctor I am so impressed with your recall ability. I'm just splitting hairs here for the "shear" fun of it and not to call you out in a duel. I would lose ... badly. The last two months has been my first forum experience and you and the rest of the fans have made it a joy to try and participate. Thank you one and all.

You are absolutely right!!!! I goofed the math on that one. July +9 is April! Thanks, that clears up quite a bit. Also, thanks for softening the blow in pointing out my error. My hat's off to you ma'am.

I can't say how much I appreciate you and the others participating in the forums too. This is half of the fun of the show.

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:00 PM
KatE has definitely been a positive for the forums.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:04 PM
KatE has definitely been a positive for the forums.

Without a doubt. And so have you KPCoyote!.

cappuccino136
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:04 PM
I loved the finale. I loved Episode 5, too. Some really great storytelling and character moments. I also did not see the reveals coming at all. I expected Simeon to run off and even kill some of the others to get away. But that all happened in the first half of the episode. I was so excited because I couldn't imagine what else was coming, but I was sure it would be good.

Poor Fredo, for sure. I loved that he spoke English after all. Can't wait till I can listen to it again. But I will have to wait a little while until it is officially released.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Since Austin McKibben doesn't have an arrow through his head yet, we can safely assume that they escaped before the 4th of July.

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Since Austin McKibben doesn't have an arrow through his head yet, we can safely assume that they escaped before the 4th of July.

Thanks Doctor. And yeah. The pre July 4th escape makes sense. I'm still curious where they were in between. But more importantly what will happen after this series.

Kat E
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:44 PM
GROUP HUG!! You all made tear up ... Again. All I can say is right back at you!!

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:45 PM
GROUP HUG!! You made tear up ... Again.

Hugs :)

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Did anyone think of Kalani and Pippen when Jeremy/Oliver confronted Simon/Simeon? I always wanted to know what an exchange between the first two would have been like had Kalani not immediately killed Pippen. I wonder if Simon's two versions of his name was a way of foreshadowing the two natures of his character. He went from weak, non threatening Simon to psychopathic jerk Simeon.

Looking back on the Kalani chronicles and this aspect of WALD, it looks like KC would make one heck of a crime story author.
Law and Order: We're Alive eh? Huh?

Witch_Doctor
Jun 4th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Thanks Doctor. And yeah. The pre July 4th escape makes sense. I'm still curious where they were in between. But more importantly what will happen after this series.

Me too. Now if they were at the Colony during the Maller occupation, would Jeremy have revealed his Family ties?

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Me too. Now if they were at the Colony during the Maller occupation, would Jeremy have revealed his Family ties?

That's what I was wondering.

Windsor995
Jun 4th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Loved the whole new series, last episode was especially awesome

KPCoyote
Jun 4th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Loved the whole new series, last episode was especially awesome

The ending was better than Inception

Kc
Jun 4th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Looking back on the Kalani chronicles and this aspect of WALD, it looks like KC would make one heck of a crime story author.

That's pretty much what Lockdown is ;)

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 12:36 AM
KC, now that you have Outpost One online, will you be putting up a wall of weird with the push pins and red string to keep track of all your story plots?

Storm
Jun 5th, 2016, 01:04 AM
The ending was better than Inception

I watched that movie a few days ago...Decent enough, but...I don't get all the hype, lol. So yeah, this ending was definitely better XD

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 09:45 AM
The biggest bomb was that Grayson Stone will leaving to do work on his own production company. As sad as I am to hear this, I am also very interested to learn more of what he is going to make.

cappuccino136
Jun 5th, 2016, 10:50 AM
I'm glad that I picked Jeremy in the vs. He has vision. And if he is any indication of how effective the rest of the Family is there is going to be some serious hell coming down the pipe.

Yes, somehow I still sort of like "Jeremy" (whatever his real name is) even though he is a part of The Family, which is pretty hardcore and bad. I wonder, though. Does Jeremy really have a reason to start a vendetta war against the colony? Yes, Scratch was killed. But Scratch was not in good standing with the Family and had herself killed Durai. Also, he may have true feelings for CJ and she is (probably) carrying his child. I'm not sure who else would be the father. So, he would actually want to protect his own flesh and blood and the mother of his child. He may have been pretending to like CJ just so he could get information and have influence or access. Very possible. But she is still now the mother of his child.

But it would be interesting to see what kind of agenda or plans he does have when he gets back home and takes his place again within the family. I have a feeling he might be a pretty influencial leader in their hierarchy.

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Yes, somehow I still sort of like "Jeremy" (whatever his real name is) even though he is a part of The Family, which is pretty hardcore and bad. I wonder, though. Does Jeremy really have a reason to start a vendetta war against the colony? Yes, Scratch was killed. But Scratch was not in good standing with the Family and had herself killed Durai. Also, he may have true feelings for CJ and she is (probably) carrying his child. I'm not sure who else would be the father. So, he would actually want to protect his own flesh and blood and the mother of his child. He may have been pretending to like CJ just so he could get information and have influence or access. Very possible. But she is still now the mother of his child.

But it would be interesting to see what kind of agenda or plans he does have when he gets back home and takes his place again within the family. I have a feeling he might be a pretty influencial leader in their hierarchy.

I believe that Jeremy would have stayed with CJ for good. He sounded legitimately in love with her. And he would never do anything to hurt his own blood.

Storm
Jun 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
I believe that Jeremy would have stayed with CJ for good. He sounded legitimately in love with her. And he would never do anything to hurt his own blood.

WHO's chopping onions all of a sudden??
And I definitely agree. I don't think that was an act.

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 02:19 PM
WHO's chopping onions all of a sudden??
And I definitely agree. I don't think that was an act.

I think I am. I am so sad for CJ and her daughter. CJ because that woman keeps loosing her loves, through no fault of her own. And her daughter not having her Dad. And who knows at this point what she has been told of her Dad at this point. (Looking at KC)

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM
For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.

Kc
Jun 5th, 2016, 02:41 PM
KC, now that you have Outpost One online, will you be putting up a wall of weird with the push pins and red string to keep track of all your story plots?
I have a white board... that count?

Kc
Jun 5th, 2016, 02:44 PM
For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.

Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am :)

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I have a white board... that count?

It is a start.

KPCoyote
Jun 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am :)

Well I wasn't saying that. :P
I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.

Kat E
Jun 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Well I wasn't saying that. :P
I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.

An intro ... How amazing is that!!! [rhetorical] Way to score. Congrats!! I'm looking forward to kicking back to listen to the entire series front to back. It's been quite the wild ride on all levels for everyone. The listeners, check. The characters in the story, check. The cast and crew, check. KC and family, triple check. The story itself, check. Grayson...OMG, check. What a difference a year makes.

Cdmassey987
Jun 6th, 2016, 12:16 PM
WOW, just finished listening. what an amazing ending and a great lead in for future stories. Theory first, Fredo was the behemoth that killed the soldiers and then Puck killed him...kinda happy and sad at the same time, to know he survived but to find out he was turned into some monster, but glad to know what happened to him. Now we have to jump back to before the credits. It was awesome to find out they all survived and that they were "good". I hope KC is able to lead into a series on "The Family" I would be very interested to hear about all of them. I like that Jeremy wasn't some crazed psycho and that he was approachable, trustworthy, and had a sense of honor, makes you want to hear more about the family and him as well as Bogart and Jodi.

I can't believe that Simeon was like a hitman of sorts killing those guys on the heist, crazy, but very cool twist. I can't wait for more. Amazing job to all involved I will keep singing your praises to the masses.

Merlin1274
Jun 6th, 2016, 01:19 PM
I kinda thought Simeon would have pulled a Keyser Soze on them.
Another awesome work by KC and Crew.. I really hope there is more, more, more to come.

I always thought Fredo would have become a behemoth. But did not expect Gavin and Dani to bite it like that. Figured Gavin would have died saving them all.
But really like the others survived and are sticking together. Also sounds like the world is getting put back together a piece at a time. Would like to know more about all that.

KPCoyote
Jun 6th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Hehe Keyser Soze

nikvoodoo
Jun 6th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Best. Post. Credit. Sequence. Ever!!!!

Eat your heart out Marvel.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM

Our newest celebrity.

lilchef
Jun 6th, 2016, 06:35 PM
So I have some ideas you guys.

"Jermery" is from A family, but not the same one as Scratch,Latch and Durai. If he was part of them, he would have been killed or run off during the take over with Saul and CJ or have just been on that families side. I think hes part of the strongest and most upheld family. I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do. The information was said in the T-Block holding cell that there were a few families left. Maybe he is apart of the one that stood the test of time and is the strongest. Where the Scratch/Latch/Durai family obviously was not as strong and you could tell during their whole outbreak experience.

Kat E
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Did anyone think of Kalani and Pippen when Jeremy/Oliver confronted Simon/Simeon? I always wanted to know what an exchange between the first two would have been like had Kalani not immediately killed Pippen. I wonder if Simon's two versions of his name was a way of foreshadowing the two natures of his character. He went from weak, non threatening Simon to psychopathic jerk Simeon.

Speaking of WA references or harkening back type things...did you catch Jodi's use of the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend defense, by letting out the Funk to distract/attack Ink? Also, the last run down the halls with the doors opening and closing behind our trio while being chased--very reminiscent and was a nice nod to Riley, Angel and Datu's race to get out of the Arena. Darn, I'm doing to miss all this. What the heck am I/we supposed to listen to now? [Re-listening to WA and WALD over and over and over being a given] :nik:

Kat E
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM

"Jermery" is from A family, but not the same one as Scratch,Latch and Durai. If he was part of them, he would have been killed or run off during the take over with Saul and CJ or have just been on that families side. I think hes part of the strongest and most upheld family. I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do. The information was said in the T-Block holding cell that there were a few families left. Maybe he is apart of the one that stood the test of time and is the strongest. Where the Scratch/Latch/Durai family obviously was not as strong and you could tell during their whole outbreak experience.

Right. Not knowing the design on the ring "Jeremy"' shows scum-sucking Simeon, it's ambiguous at best as to which Family our "hero"? belongs to.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM

I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do.

Jeremy was definitely a tough guy, but you're right, he certainly seemed more, let's say Micheal Corleone than Bonnie & Clyde (Like Scratch and Latch). Even the way he referred to Fredo as a thug, was with such derision that it came across as condescending. Scratch and Latch seemed more like the type to commit common street thuggery type crimes; B&E to Burt's gun shop, shop lifting, murder... they pretty much rattle off their own rap sheet.

Now, what would think about Durai being more like Jeremy than Scratch and Latch? There was something about his speech and manners that gives me that impression. What are your thoughts?

lilchef
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:49 PM
I think we also don't know the if all the mallers are actually part of the family either too right? Most of the inmates in lockdown were afraid of the family. Think most of the mallers just fell in line to Durai?

Witch_Doctor
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Speaking of WA references or harkening back type things...did you catch Jodi's use of the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend defense, by letting out the Funk to distract/attack Ink?

That was EXACTLY what I thought of!! (Well, that and the last Jurassic Park movie.)

lilchef
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Jeremy was definitely a tough guy, but you're right, he certainly seemed more, let's say Micheal Corleone than Bonnie & Clyde (Like Scratch and Latch). Even the way he referred to Fredo as a thug, was with such derision that it came across as condescending. Scratch and Latch seemed more like the type to commit common street thuggery type crimes; B&E to Burt's gun shop, shop lifting, murder... they pretty much rattle off their own rap sheet.

Now, what would think about Durai being more like Jeremy than Scratch and Latch? There was something about his speech and manners that gives me that impression. What are your thoughts?

I felt like both Durai and Jeremy aren't really leaders in the organization. Well not the top brass. They almost have like an officers mindset. Able to see the big picture and issue orders, yet don't have that "commander-in-cheif" aura around them. Jeremy is proof that ties to the family will be kept no matter what. If Durai was the main head of his family, that mutiny would have never have happened. Everyone would do what he said no matter what, right? I mean Jeremy carried out his last mission without even knowing anyone from his family known he accomplished it. Even with a kid on the way in a post everything world. He could have just stopped and been a guy behind the glass helping CJ out. There has to be bigger leaders out there. Durai and Jeremy are not them though.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 6th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I think we also don't know the if all the mallers are actually part of the family either too right? Most of the inmates in lockdown were afraid of the family. Think most of the mallers just fell in line to Durai?

Yep. I wonder what type of control or power did he have to bend others to his will in a post apocalypse world. As far as the other prisoners were Family members, remember that Tardust didn't know the significance behind Scratch's, Angel's and Durai's rings.

KPCoyote
Jun 6th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Best. Post. Credit. Sequence. Ever!!!!

Eat your heart out Marvel.

Well said NicVoodoo

Kc
Jun 6th, 2016, 09:25 PM
That was EXACTLY what I thought of!! (Well, that and the last Jurassic Park movie.)

Lockdown was long written when that movie came out, and when I saw that moment, I was like... Shit...

But I got over it. I knew I sorta wrote it first :)

KPCoyote
Jun 6th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Lockdown was long written when that movie came out, and when I saw that moment, I was like... Shit...

This is why we want to help you get you epic out first.

Cdmassey987
Jun 7th, 2016, 06:00 AM
SO...KC can you actually confirm that Jeremy is the father? I mean that would mind blowing, but certainly possible. I can't see it though because I can't imagine him leaving his unborn son, something about a real Family member ditching his kid doesn't make sense to me even in the post apocalyptic world of WA, but hey I'm not the writer and I can accept it if that's the canon.

As for Jeremy and Durai, I can see Durai as a family member, but even lower level then Jeremy. Jeremy was way more controlled, sure Durai was level headed, but seemed more of an idealist. Jeremy was methodical, sharp, calculated. He knew what he was giving up, the link to the colony and even appeared to regret it, but he felt a greater connection with the Family then the colony, CJ, and crew. I can definitly see Jeremy as a leader, but like it was mentioned before definitely not top brass, like a Michael or a battle hardened Angel. I wonder if Jeremy knew about how Durai died? and what about Scratch? I mean he must have heard right?

I think lilchef has a good question. I think the Mallers just fell in line. I'm sure Durai was imposing, but a mob like the Mallers would have made his job difficult. I'm sure they would have been classified as "thugs". I liked Jeremy's characterization at the end, made him even more of a bad ass then he seemed before. Again great work WA team.

lilchef
Jun 7th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Ahh shit. Im at work and been listening to lockdown all shift. When i get off later tonight ima drop some new bombs on you guys.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Ahh shit. Im at work and been listening to lockdown all shift. When i get off later tonight ima drop some new bombs on you guys.

Never has anyone waited so eagerly for a bomb to be dropped on one's self. :flowerpot: <-- Couldn't find bomb emoji.

choctawlover
Jun 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Ok, first of all, Lockdown was awesome and the finale made me love the whole series even more! But, did Jeremy know CJ was pregnant or not? Because, from what I understand, the Family is literally connected through blood ties (not just like a close knit group of people). And if the Family stuff means so much to Jeremy that he would leave behind the colony and CJ, would he want to go back and get his daughter and introduce her to that life?

KPCoyote
Jun 7th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Ok, first of all, Lockdown was awesome and the finale made me love the whole series even more! But, did Jeremy know CJ was pregnant or not? Because, from what I understand, the Family is literally connected through blood ties (not just like a close knit group of people). And if the Family stuff means so much to Jeremy that he would leave behind the colony and CJ, would he want to go back and get his daughter and introduce her to that life?

That detail is unclear. But I am going to go with; he didn't know about CJ being pregnant. Otherwise he may have another plan to keep an eye on his daughter.

Kat E
Jun 7th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Never has anyone waited so eagerly for a bomb to be dropped on one's self. :flowerpot: <-- Couldn't find bomb emoji.
Hah!!! You're so right, a flower pot or a broken key in WA World is bomb enough.

Lou Sanus
Jun 7th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Lockdown was overall....disappointing. It really suffered from a severe lack of something that really drove the original series through it's emotional highs and lows and riveting story: Reef Systems Inc.

Reef Systems Inc began in 1984 by principals who were educated and enjoyed the business of aquatic animal life. Reef Systems has had the opportunity to work with some of the finest establishments creating showcase pieces in restaurants, theme parks, offices, and custom homes.

Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.

Kat E
Jun 7th, 2016, 06:22 PM
That detail is unclear. But I am going to go with; he didn't know about CJ being pregnant. Otherwise he may have another plan to keep an eye on his daughter.

It's just possible that Jeremy is the father. In final WA episode "The Ink Runs Dry, " Michael specifically tell Nicholas that they went back to the jail "about a year or two after" he was born to go and retrieve the soldiers' bodies. That's when he also told Nicholas about the petroglyphs that were found relating to Ink's tattoos. For the math to work with Michael's poor memory, CJ would have been pregnant for merely hours or up to a week or so when Jeremy left. It would put the baby being born just before Nicholas' own birthday. CJ would have been super duper pregnant when they went back to the jail. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Michael to be wrong about the time frame after a decade and a half. At least there is a really strong likelihood that Jeremy had no clue to CJ's condition when he left. I knew he'd never have left the area if he'd known.

Kat E
Jun 7th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.

Brilliant!!! You put your finger right on the pulse point. Hmm, I always wanted my own reef of Sea Dragons...and now I'm thinking about it again. Thank you.

AlrikFjolnir
Jun 7th, 2016, 07:11 PM
No one knows that Burt killed Scratch. He did it in secret didn't he? Jeremy wouldn't know he had to kill anyone at the Colony.

lilchef
Jun 7th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Ok lets talk Jeremy and Simeons last conversation. Did anyone else catch the feeling that they both we're still feigning information? Simeon denying everything he actually knew about the shipyard job. Jeremy not giving any detailed information between the escape and the colony. Didn't mention that he came with Jodi or Bogart to the colony as a group. I felt like Simeon was catching on at one point that Jeremy was after him while in prison. In prison a snitch would have to watch his back from everyone and Jeremy admits that he kills snithces. When the group was picking names out of the hat, you can hear Simeon say "please dont pick me". He has to be worried still about being with a person that kills snitches.

Now. We have to think about how Simeon would get a job stealing a truck from a family. If you're in the underworld, and there exists a family that does dirty business, you probably stay away from trying to rob those people and their businesses. We are led to believe Simeon is a clueless autotheif, oblivious to the underworld. But we know he killed two people. He says he just sticks out his hand and shoots, but most auto theives don't carry weapons. Especially firearms. What if Simeon was a better shot then we think? What if, the person who sent him to steal a truck from the family thought that Simeon had some actual skills and promise? Say an intiation mission for a third family? He's actually a prospect for a Third Family. (not Durai or Jeremys family) He's got a green light on him, and is expected to be killed. Which would mean he failed to accomplish his mission. Back in the begining, Simeon asked Chuck if he had heard of him after he "heard" his name. As if he had bragged about what he done. Bragged about something that would have been big for him, yet not one gang picked him up. Assuming the heirarchy goes Family over Prison Gangs over Street Gangs. So we have a story of a failed attempt to be brought in to the family. But I think I found more on a succes story of gaining membership to a family.

Fredo was also prospect. His special treatment pre-lockdown is evident. Jeremy had a simple respect for him. And if you listen to him explaining why he was sad over Fredos death, you can hear him say, "Yeah, but he was OUR drugged up thug(orwhatever)" What if he knew that Fredo made the cut into A Family? A secret society of only 3 groups, you think theyd have information and spying and all that shit being floated around between them. Do we know if they only avenge the deaths from within their own family? Or the overall family of the three families? Thing is Fredo carried out his mission and I could only assume when the outbreak first started and the first zombies made noises you can hear him teasing them "theyre coming for me" as if he had a bigger then prison gang group coming to get him out of lowly jail.

I dont really interact with people much lately so getting my thoughts out of my head now its kinda weird and idk if this all makes sense. but i hope you guys ge the ideas im running with.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 8th, 2016, 01:58 PM
It's just possible that Jeremy is the father. In final WA episode "The Ink Runs Dry, " Michael specifically tell Nicholas that they went back to the jail "about a year or two after" he was born to go and retrieve the soldiers' bodies. That's when he also told Nicholas about the petroglyphs that were found relating to Ink's tattoos. For the math to work with Michael's poor memory, CJ would have been pregnant for merely hours or up to a week or so when Jeremy left. It would put the baby being born just before Nicholas' own birthday. CJ would have been super duper pregnant when they went back to the jail. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Michael to be wrong about the time frame after a decade and a half. At least there is a really strong likelihood that Jeremy had no clue to CJ's condition when he left. I knew he'd never have left the area if he'd known.

Ditto. Cuts it close but possible.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 8th, 2016, 02:04 PM
One of my favorites lines; "We've got Funk on our tails! We've got FUNK on our tails!" I hope this was meant to be funny, otherwise I'll feeling like a 12 year old.

KPCoyote
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:43 PM
One of my favorites lines; "We've got Funk on our tails! We've got FUNK on our tails!" I hope this was meant to be funny, otherwise I'll feeling like a 12 year old.

I believe it to be as intentional as the Gremlins reference.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 8th, 2016, 07:06 PM
I believe it to be as intentional as the Gremlins reference.

That whole chapter was kind of hilarious, from Fredo mentioning Gremlins with his thick accent, to the nose licking scene, to Bogart telling Ink that Jeremy was kidding about the a-hole comment.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 8th, 2016, 07:17 PM
So, Texas is a Republic again and Baltimore is trying to get power back up. It would be interesting to see how communication with these areas was reestablished. I would have thought Fort Irwin would have been able to made contact with them first. Pantex (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantex_Plant) is in Texas and that is where Col. Kimmet got the nukes.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantex_Plant)

GamerGirl
Jun 8th, 2016, 10:13 PM
I may need a time line check - but didn't cj say they went to get the solders before they picked up Simon & started this whole conversation.

I thought the trip at the end was the groups 3rd visit (first being when we lost the solders (tears...)

Also - I've said this on another thread, but it bares repeating - Puck is over protective of those he cares about. CJ could be 5 seconds pregnant & he would want to wrap he up in cotton & put her on a shelf (it at least he would attempt it - this is CJ after all). He made no mention / joke about it when she was driving in part one, so my guess is the she conceived just before "Jeremy" fled.

As I called the "'Jeremy'... You are the father" theory 1st (well - maybe not 1st. But I did call it in th YouTube chat about 10-15 minutes before the episode aired live. I have witnesses.) I will find ways to defend it.

(Also - Kc has a history of knocking up a character & than kicking one of the parents out of the group *cough* *Blair* *cough*)

Kat E
Jun 8th, 2016, 11:22 PM
I may need a time line check - but didn't cj say they went to get the solders before they picked up Simon & started this whole conversation.

I thought the trip at the end was the groups 3rd visit (first being when we lost the solders (tears...))

I believe you're thinking of when CJ told the stupid piece of crap Simeon that the soldiers they sent to the jail found there had been a fire and all the video recordings had been lost...and only one got out "alive." CJ was obviously referring to the Chasing Ghosts part 3 of 3 [major tears, but Tony turned in a stellar performance]. I still stand behind the notion that there were only two trips to the Twins, and KC put an interesting and fact-filled bow on the trip to retrieve the bodies, bringing the whole Twin Towers storyline full circle (poor Fredo getting "infected").

We start Lockdown in the middle with finding Simeon, go back to the beginning, then to the middle, jump to the end, and finish at the end of the beginning. Roller-coaster-on-steroids.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 9th, 2016, 02:58 AM
I believe you're thinking of when CJ told the stupid piece of crap Simeon.

Don't hold back :)

Cdmassey987
Jun 9th, 2016, 08:02 AM
okay so I am just getting to watch the finale show on Youtube, KC said he went through multiple editors (about min 16), why? just the size of the material? or difficulty level? Then at about 37:20 KC offers a prize to those who were able to watch, sucks being on the east coast because the time difference makes it tough to catch the live show, though I enjoy watching it after the fact, I wish I could tune in during the day and watch the show, maybe I'd have a better chance at prizes.

at roughly 53:00 I enjoy meeting the music director/composer. I think that's pretty cool, you never really meet people like Brother Dan. Plus the Lockdown score is pretty awesome.

So we transition right to the discussion and yeah I have to agree with Tony, KC, and Brett the ending of #WALockdown was amazing and couldn't have been better. I think it's an awesome lead in to future content while providing a clear ending to Lockdown, concise and ambiguous at the same time.

Very awesome new at about 1:50:00 very exciting to hear he is now doing this officially full time. Wish I could be part of the production company on the back end (finance/accounting is my background if you need someone ;) ). Sad to be losing Grayson, but excited to follow him in his future endeavors. I think that this production company will produce a lot of great talent.

Kat E
Jun 9th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Don't hold back :)

Ever since the Finale I've been compelled to use expletives prior to that stinking reprobate Simeon's name. Ack!!!

KPCoyote
Jun 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Ever since the Finale I've been compelled to use expletives prior to that stinking reprobate Simeon's name. Ack!!!

I had a bad feeling ever since he was introduced.

Kc
Jun 10th, 2016, 12:14 AM
(finance/accounting is my background if you need someone ;) ). Where are you located? ;)

Cdmassey987
Jun 10th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Well, now that's the worst part, NY, more specifically Syracuse, NY. I'd be cool working remote, set up budgets, check books, workpapers etc via something like open office or google sheets using dropbox, google drive, or some other cloud based system to store information (some people don't like the idea, but with today's technology its totally possible for a bookkeeper/accountant to be located on the other side of the world and manage the finances of a business on the other).

I'd be willing to relocate my family and I to CA if you had the budget for a yearly salary; however, as you are a growing operation I am making the assumption that you're not quiet there yet, though I have no idea how big Wayland Productions really is.

That being said I'd be cool working as an intern and simply being able to be part of your operation and supporting it for free remotely if I could (I have a full time 9-5 at Raymour and Flanigan). If you would like I'd be happy to give you my email on this forum, private message you on the forum, or message you via Xbox with my contact info. You can check out my LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-massey-57648650)profile if you like as well.

mccannc
Jun 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM
First, I've listened to all episodes but no relistens and new to using the forum. I was wondering outside of Lockdown, where did we encounter Jeremy before. I only have the vaguest memory of him that I may even be imagining. Thanks

KPCoyote
Jun 10th, 2016, 08:52 PM
First, I've listened to all episodes but no relistens and new to using the forum. I was wondering outside of Lockdown, where did we encounter Jeremy before. I only have the vaguest memory of him that I may even be imagining. Thanks

As far as I can tell, this series is the first we hear or see Jeremy/Oliver.

Kat E
Jun 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM
As far as I can tell, this series is the first we hear or see Jeremy/Oliver.

I concur. The only time his name would have popped up was when Michael, Kelky and "Peegs" were originally at the Colony or in Season 4 in passing. I don't recall anyone even saying "Hey, OLIVER!!" You certainly wouldn't have heard him. But now we get to grind our teeth over how and when our inmates showed up at the Colony.

KPCoyote
Jun 11th, 2016, 04:23 AM
I concur. The only time his name would have popped up was when Michael, Kelky and "Peegs" were originally at the Colony or in Season 4 in passing. I don't recall anyone even saying "Hey, OLIVER!!" You certainly wouldn't have heard him. But now we get to grind our teeth over how and when our inmates showed up at the Colony.

KC did mention in Apartment 2C that after Scratch was killed there was an influx of 150 people that came to the Colony. It is around that time that Jeremy/Oliver, Jodi, and Bogart showed up. I just want to know his real name. Might as well call him the Count of Monte Cristo.

KPCoyote
Jun 11th, 2016, 05:16 AM

Ever since my friend got me hooked on this show, and I love stories, I have tried to absorb as many details as I can. And Mr. Ray, your portrayal of Robbins when he is carrying Muldoon in Twin Towers is THE scene that kills me every time I listen to it.

Kc
Jun 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Well, now that's the worst part, NY, more specifically Syracuse, NY. I'd be cool working remote, set up budgets, check books, workpapers etc via something like open office or google sheets using dropbox, google drive, or some other cloud based system to store information (some people don't like the idea, but with today's technology its totally possible for a bookkeeper/accountant to be located on the other side of the world and manage the finances of a business on the other).

I'd be willing to relocate my family and I to CA if you had the budget for a yearly salary; however, as you are a growing operation I am making the assumption that you're not quiet there yet, though I have no idea how big Wayland Productions really is.

That being said I'd be cool working as an intern and simply being able to be part of your operation and supporting it for free remotely if I could (I have a full time 9-5 at Raymour and Flanigan). If you would like I'd be happy to give you my email on this forum, private message you on the forum, or message you via Xbox with my contact info. You can check out my LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-massey-57648650)profile if you like as well.

That would be amazing! Can you by chance email me? Kc@zombiepodcast.com ? (My email can be public and also I can't pm on this device currently. Thank you so much for responding, and no, we're not on the size to be able to relocate anyone. We're just starting to ramp up for full time! :)

KPCoyote
Jun 12th, 2016, 01:34 AM
I always find those responses so heart warming. It is great that you have assembled such a wonderful community around you KC.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 12th, 2016, 08:03 PM

I said it once, and I'll say it again. Just... Wow!! I couldn't have asked for a better ending! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 07:02 AM
As I have already said to KC, "just take all my money!" This man, this visionary, is more than worthy of a healthy budget to open up this We're Alive Universe to tell the 14+ other storylines that he has in the wings.

I hope that one of these storylines deals with how the teacher from episode one season one of We're Alive: A Story Of Survival makes it all the way to the last episode of same said series. OR is it the news broadcaster that we hear in the last episode?

What I hope happens well down the line are the characters of these many story lines colliding together in one last epic conclusion of the story. "We're Alive: United Colonies of America" :D

As with most zombie stories that I know of, humanity gets whittled down to nothing wth a fade to black and screams. But in this series we are given a crumb of hope with the book in Ink's cell of the Twin Towers jail. There were zombies before, and somehow humanity was able to push them back for a time. It is just our curse that we keep failing to learn from the past and be mindful of past experiences. I hope that with these tales of survival that it is evidence that humanity survived and this is all a history lesson.
OR it's aliens finding the remains of humanity after a lost conflict, reading the journals.

Cdmassey987
Jun 13th, 2016, 09:13 AM
I always find those responses so heart warming. It is great that you have assembled such a wonderful community around you KC.

I have to agree with you, for someone to never have met Kc personally, but to inspire such loyalty to the brand he has created as well as the company he is building is an astounding feat. I'm just star struck by the fact he is interested in me possibly helping out at all!

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
I have to agree with you, for someone to never have met Kc personally, but to inspire such loyalty to the brand he has created as well as the company he is building is an astounding feat. I'm just star struck by the fact he is interested in me possibly helping out at all!

KC knows value when he encounters it. ;)

Kc
Jun 13th, 2016, 06:54 PM
KC knows value when he encounters it. ;)

That, or fate has brought us together to do something special. I kid you not, his kind offer was absolute perfect timing.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 09:10 PM
That, or fate has brought us together to do something special. I kid you not, his kind offer was absolute perfect timing.

Then I am also thankful that he made the offer. That is amazing.

KPCoyote
Jun 14th, 2016, 11:06 AM
I believe that Fredo becomes the bone face behemoth. When bone is broken and heals afterward the spot grows extra bone to heal the area. Fredo gets his face smashed into a wall. With the behemoth cocktail and the healing process in hyperdrive I believe that would turn his face into the bone spur faced behemoth.

Kat E
Jun 20th, 2016, 12:10 AM
In Episode 1 after CJ tells dirt bag Simeon that only one of their soldiers returned alive from the Twin Towers. She then responds they did go back and there'd been an electrical fire that destroyed the surveillance tapes. She makes it sound as it the trips were separate events. Makes you wonder if the fire sprinklers caused the fire, and Jodi's electrocution of course. Or since "fire" wasn't specifically mentioned, perhaps Jeremy went back after the soldiers' mission and caused the fire to protect his cover.

KPCoyote
Jun 20th, 2016, 06:52 AM
In Episode 1 after CJ tells dirt bag Simeon that only one of their soldiers returned alive from the Twin Towers. She then responds they did go back and there'd been an electrical fire that destroyed the surveillance tapes. She makes it sound as it the trips were separate events. Makes you wonder if the fire sprinklers caused the fire, and Jodi's electrocution of course. Or since "fire" wasn't specifically mentioned, perhaps Jeremy went back after the soldiers' mission and caused the fire to protect his cover.

We know that Jeremy/Oliver, Jodi, and Bogart return to the Twins to Bury Gavin and Dani. I highly doubt that they would go back inside after what they went through. You couldn't convince me to. Even Puck had, (cough) his best soldiers make sure the Twins were clear before the last return to the Twins. The behemoths damage and sprinklers may have been the cause of the fire. I am sure Jodi's hot wiring of the doors didn't help.

qreepii
Jun 20th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Congratulations to the Lockdown team. The production quality has topped what we saw in the final Season of WA. The writing continues to deliver. The performances were outstanding. But the crowning jewel to this series is the music. It comes and fits seamlessly with scenes. My girlfriend has dismissed my praise of the original series for over a year, but she sat down while I was listening to Lockdown last weekend. She's in Chapter 3 of WA now, soon I'll finally have someone to talk to about this amazing series.

KPCoyote
Jun 21st, 2016, 12:11 AM
Congratulations to the Lockdown team. The production quality has topped what we saw in the final Season of WA. The writing continues to deliver. The performances were outstanding. But the crowning jewel to this series is the music. It comes and fits seamlessly with scenes. My girlfriend has dismissed my praise of the original series for over a year, but she sat down while I was listening to Lockdown last weekend. She's in Chapter 3 of WA now, soon I'll finally have someone to talk to about this amazing series.

That is wonderful to hear. I know that she will really enjoy Lockdown after a health binge of A Story of Survival.

Gooer
Jun 22nd, 2016, 03:51 PM
FINALLY, I have caught up. Lockdown was really interesting, nice to have a new story and new backgrounds to things (like witnessing the behemoth testing)

Although finding out Fredo was alive and turned into a behemoth was upsetting..... I kinda liked him, thug or not :( Im guessing the syringes Puck was talking about at the end was referring to him?

Need to re-listen again to understand all the details about Jeremy....

KPCoyote
Jun 22nd, 2016, 04:12 PM
FINALLY, I have caught up. Lockdown was really interesting, nice to have a new story and new backgrounds to things (like witnessing the behemoth testing)

Although finding out Fredo was alive and turned into a behemoth was upsetting..... I kinda liked him, thug or not :( Im guessing the syringes Puck was talking about at the end was referring to him?

Need to re-listen again to understand all the details about Jeremy....

I need several relistens.

Gooer
Jun 23rd, 2016, 01:10 PM
Plot twist: Jeremy's name IS Jeremy, and Kc is just trying to mess with us.

KPCoyote
Jun 23rd, 2016, 05:17 PM

Or, how real name is William Roberts.

Kc
Jun 29th, 2016, 10:53 PM
I will tell you, it's not "Jeremy". That was the name of the inmate he "swapped".

KPCoyote
Jun 30th, 2016, 12:10 AM
I will tell you, it's not "Jeremy". That was the name of the inmate he "swapped".

It's Dan, and Chuck knew it.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 30th, 2016, 02:49 PM

Woo Hoo!! After 2014 posts, I got something right. Just call me the We're Alive Expert.

Kat E
Jun 30th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Woo Hoo!! After 2014 posts, I got something right. Just call me the We're Alive Expert.

King of the We're Alive Forum. We bow and scrape accordingly. But wait, knowing that something is wrong is not the same as guessing something correctly that was heretofore unknown. Just sayin.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 1st, 2016, 04:36 PM

King of the We're Alive Forum. We bow and scrape accordingly. But wait, knowing that something is wrong is not the same as guessing something correctly that was heretofore unknown. Just sayin.

That is exactly the type of philosophical response I would have given. Me thinks I've met an equal. :squint:

KPCoyote
Jul 1st, 2016, 05:51 PM
That is exactly the type of philosophical response I would have given. Me thinks I've met an equal. :squint:

That's putting it mildly.

MrRedBeard
Aug 22nd, 2016, 06:54 PM

Hipster :D

MrRedBeard
Aug 24th, 2016, 08:47 PM
I realized after finally recording the finale coverage that you pulled a Lord of The Rings move on us too with the 5 endings. Once when Simon finished his lies, the real story of what happened, the end of Simon and escape of Jeremy, re-enter of Twin Towers and finally Fredo's demise.

KPCoyote
Aug 24th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Simeon is no Frodo. But I could see Oliver as the Gandalf the White

Storm
Aug 25th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Simeon is no Frodo. But I could see Oliver as the Gandalf the White

Nah. Simeon is more a Gollum kinda guy...At least that was the first character coming to my mind when trying to find one that fits...Not even sure it really does, but the thought is amusing, so I'll run with it.

MrRedBeard
Aug 25th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Nah. Simeon is more a Gollum kinda guy...

SsssMy car, my preciouses

KPCoyote
Aug 27th, 2016, 04:48 AM
Nah. Simeon is more a Gollum kinda guy...At least that was the first character coming to my mind when trying to find one that fits...Not even sure it really does, but the thought is amusing, so I'll run with it.

I will get on board for that comparison.

KPCoyote
Aug 27th, 2016, 04:49 AM
SsssMy car, my preciouses

Some kid survivor probably stole that car from Simeon later on.

SirDragon
Oct 7th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Yll , I've been so busy with and finally binged locked down and OMFG MY MIND IS BLOWN AND IM IN AWE AND TEARS! Thank you KC and your team for transporting me into a world that is full of diverse deep characters that are three dimensional. The WAU is so powerful and this finale rocked me. I can't wait to just re listen to t all over again.

mrsw
Mar 5th, 2018, 05:14 AM
So full disclosure: I feel really dumb.

I've listened to Lockdown and WA probably an unhealthy number of times. Today though... today I heard what happened to Fredo, and the bit at the end with CJ.

I've watched Marvel movies for years. I should know better to listen all the way to the end.

Well played. Well played, indeed.
:nik:

Ronald85
May 19th, 2020, 01:57 AM

Very well done.