PDA

View Full Version : Master Composition Book

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 11:16 PM
With all of the journals and information that Michael, Tanya, and CJ collected over the years it makes sense to collect it into one place. I believe that Michael referred to it as the Archive. What would happen if someone stole the Archive for another groups use?

Behemothbel1296
Jun 1st, 2016, 08:32 AM
With all of the journals and information that Michael, Tanya, and CJ collected over the years it makes sense to collect it into one place. I believe that Michael referred to it as the Archive. What would happen if someone stole the Archive for another groups use?

Oh my goodness. I don't even want to imagine it! But you do have to wonder what would happen. But what would that other group do with that information? What intentions would they have? Would they use it to find ways to defend themselves against the zombies? Or to find information about the people who wrote the journals? This question now has me thinking of endless possibilities! I wonder if the people from Eastern Bay wanted that information too? Hmm...

Kc
Jun 1st, 2016, 10:48 AM
I will say one thing... there is a thing... but the main "story of survival" is an actual book in the WA world. Not everything is in the book, mind you, but a good amount is.

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 10:51 AM
Also, what pieces of information could the Mallers or other groups have that may bring the bigger zombie apocalypse into view?

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 10:55 AM
I will say one thing... there is a thing... but the main "story of survival" is an actual book in the WA world. Not everything is in the book, mind you, but a good amount is.

I want to purchase this book. Along with the season scripts with photos and chapter art.

turbo
Jun 1st, 2016, 12:05 PM
I'd like to think that by the time the story ended, they had small servers up and running since everything was being scanned in. So probably storage in the "cloud" via the tallest building they have, in a safe, guarded by Lady and Mr. Whiskers. :)

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 04:04 PM
I'd like to think that by the time the story ended, they had small servers up and running since everything was being scanned in. So probably storage in the "cloud" via the tallest building they have, in a safe, guarded by Lady and Mr. Whiskers. :)

On a USB stick hanging around Mr. Wisker's collar?

turbo
Jun 2nd, 2016, 06:07 AM
Sounds kinda like Men in Black!

KPCoyote
Jun 2nd, 2016, 11:02 AM
Sounds kinda like Men in Black!

Good reference catch.

Kc
Jun 2nd, 2016, 11:06 AM
On a USB stick hanging around Mr. Wisker's collar?

The WA universe is around Whisker's belt...

KPCoyote
Jun 2nd, 2016, 02:39 PM
Careful, there may be someone that wants to play Universal Marbles. We wouldn't want the universes to get mixed up. I mean, the next thing you know there are My Little Zombies everywhere. Zombies being magic with little pictures on their rumps is just a little too disturbing.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 2nd, 2016, 06:07 PM
Careful, there may be someone that wants to play Universal Marbles. We wouldn't want the universes to get mixed up. I mean, the next thing you know there are My Little Zombies everywhere. Zombies being magic with little pictures on their rumps is just a little too disturbing.

Creepy? Don't get me started on the Brombies.

KPCoyote
Jun 2nd, 2016, 06:22 PM
Creepy? Don't get me started on the Brombies.

Wild horses in Australia? Man I love "The Man from Snowy River"

Aaradhana Akshay
Feb 10th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Great work

sasitamil
Apr 9th, 2019, 02:15 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
https://www.gangboard.com/rpa-online-training
https://www.gangboard.com/operating-system-training/devops-training