PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow survivalists...

mksmith
May 29th, 2016, 05:58 PM
:D hi everyone,,,been hearing about this site from various places, and decided to give it a go.....so far the audio Im Alive has been heart palpitating scary, but loving it and the feeling of shear utter terror its giving me, the characters are addictive and very believable.......but looking forward to eventually meeting everybody, and comparing notes. i tend to be a little quiet to start with, i like to see who im dealing with first, after all, dont want to be to trusting just yet, turn my back just to end up on someone's or things dinner plate...!!! :zombieglomp: bye for now.

KPCoyote
May 29th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Well Hello there! And welcome. I look forward to sharing the We're Alive experience with another survivor.

Kat E
May 30th, 2016, 12:53 PM
:D hi everyone,,,been hearing about this site from various places, and decided to give it a go.....so far the audio Im Alive has been heart palpitating scary, but loving it and the feeling of shear utter terror its giving me, the characters are addictive and very believable.......but looking forward to eventually meeting everybody, and comparing notes. i tend to be a little quiet to start with, i like to see who im dealing with first, after all, dont want to be to trusting just yet, turn my back just to end up on someone's or things dinner plate...!!! :zombieglomp: bye for now.
I've never seen a zombie icon before. It would make for a good game revision...Zombie Pacman. Someone has to have created that already...hmmm. Wow, I just looked and there are Zombie Pacman/men all over the place. RUN!!
BTW, for allegedly being a "little quiet" you've done well.

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 05:05 PM
Make sure to welcome our new tenants to the tower. The more the merrier.

Behemothbel1296
May 31st, 2016, 07:29 PM
Hello there! It's always nice to meet other fellow survivors! I love meeting new people too. I start off a bit quiet as well, but once you've got me talking... I can't really seem to stop!

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 08:03 PM
Hello there! It's always nice to meet other fellow survivors! I love meeting new people too. I start off a bit quiet as well, but once you've got me talking... I can't really seem to stop!

I like that about you.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 1st, 2016, 08:26 AM
I like that about you.

Aw thanks!