PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Appearances??

RecordThatYT
May 2nd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Who do you think will make a surprise appearance? I think Scratch and Latch. If I remember right Latch was in jail not Eastern Bay prison. I could be wrong though.

GeneraLee
May 2nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Who do you think will make a surprise appearance? I think Scratch and Latch. If I remember right Latch was in jail not Eastern Bay prison. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, the prison was full of the mallers, jails pretty different. In some ways, worse. I can't think of anyone else that might fit that time-frame from that place. Maybe some more from the colony maybe? There's always Skittles, he hasnt been talked about in a while, but they would advertise his name, wouldn't they?

RecordThatYT
May 2nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
Yeah, the prison was full of the mallers, jails pretty different. In some ways, worse. I can't think of anyone else that might fit that time-frame from that place. Maybe some more from the colony maybe? There's always Skittles, he hasnt been talked about in a while, but they would advertise his name, wouldn't they?

In the original series not much is known about him and it could be a possibility but I'm not quite sure he would fit the jail scene. However, keep in mind a story is being told so there still is a present time with CJ, Puck and Burt. Be cool if Kelly, Victor, Michael or Peggs popped in.

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
Wooo that would be cool if someone in association were there

Storm
May 2nd, 2016, 05:10 PM
Latch could've been the guy Chuck talked about...Y'know...Dan/John......Tinfoil??
...I'll take it anyway...I'm calling it! Latch was the guy WHO told Chuck about the families.

KPCoyote
May 2nd, 2016, 08:13 PM
Latch could've been the guy Chuck talked about...Y'know...Dan/John......Tinfoil??
...I'll take it anyway...I'm calling it! Latch was the guy WHO told Chuck about the families.

I agree completely.

RecordThatYT
May 3rd, 2016, 06:30 AM
I agree as well. I still think Scratch will also make a cameo because she's the one that sprung Latch and the other Maulers from jail/prison

GeneraLee
May 3rd, 2016, 10:58 AM

I agree completely.

I agree as well. I still think Scratch will also make a cameo because she's the one that sprung Latch and the other Maulers from jail/prison

Maybe... but did Latch ever get his ring? maybe he never proved himself.

Storm
May 3rd, 2016, 12:23 PM
Maybe... but did Latch ever get his ring? maybe he never proved himself.

He does have one, that's how Angel knew which body was his after the war...I think...

glenn
May 3rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
He does have one, that's how Angel knew which body was his after the war...I think...

I think Fredo becomes the big one (arrow head). All I know is that I'm so happy to be hearing were alive again .

MrRedBeard
May 3rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
I think Fredo becomes the big one (arrow head). All I know is that I'm so happy to be hearing were alive again .

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Arrowhead

Storm
May 3rd, 2016, 05:16 PM

That was related to Angel finding Latch's body...how?? :)
And nah, Arrowhead is the McKibben guy that they briefly mentioned in the first part...If anything, Fredo would be the behemoth that shows up at the hospital in 43, tattoos on arms and chest...

RecordThatYT
May 3rd, 2016, 08:23 PM

You are right. When Kalani asked Angel how he knew he had the right one because John (Latch) was completely burnt Angel said he knew because of the ring.

syfo
May 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
That was related to Angel finding Latch's body...how?? :)
And nah, Arrowhead is the McKibben guy that they briefly mentioned in the first part...If anything, Fredo would be the behemoth that shows up at the hospital in 43, tattoos on arms and chest...

I'm with you with that theory, definitely Fredo is most likely the big one of the hospital. I was thinking maybe Angel was the guy Chuck was talking about, but who knows.

KPCoyote
May 27th, 2016, 08:26 PM

Well, Arrowhead DID make an appearance. I wonder how many more of the Behemoths we will see.

KPCoyote
May 31st, 2016, 05:20 PM
I'm excited to see the cast for Lockdown. I hope that they can share some background about their characters.

souza13alex
Oct 22nd, 2020, 03:20 AM
thanks for this amazing post. Best automatic soap dispenser (https://dolphy.in/soap-dispenser) at cheap price.

You wrote it in the wrong place!