PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown Theory, Is Simeon going to be a bad guy?

Duffusmonkey
May 2nd, 2016, 02:57 PM
I already don't trust Simeon, My theory is that he is going to be portrayed as a victim. Then at the last lockdown episode we find that he made a deal with Ink to betray other humans for his own protection.

One of the reasons I think this is because the inmate Chuck Wonders how he made it so long in the prison without his ignorance getting him in trouble. I think Simeon is just playing stupid and that he pulls the strings from the shadows.

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
Good I'm not alone. I talked about my not trusting Simon in ep 65 of WAFC. I feel like he's lying about his story and that what he tells of Chuck's amazing memory is actually him. Mick thinks he's one of the new ones Ink made.

Witch_Doctor
May 2nd, 2016, 07:48 PM
He certainly parallels Pippen in the story. They were both sent to either infiltrate and or sabotage our heroes. Both looked on suspiciously, and confined. Both plead to be believed. But would KC write the same story twice, a la Star Wars; The Force Awakens? I would hate to think that he is lying when he describes his time in jail because then, the whole Lockdown story would be a lie.

I wonder, though, exactly what was he promised by the Mallers in exchange to dropping off the explosives at the Colony. he could just as easily have sought the Colony's help instead. One thing to keep in mind is that the explosives were taken back to the Colony with him. Maybe he will compete his mission after all. :squint:

KPCoyote
May 2nd, 2016, 08:06 PM
Does anyone think that he really is the only one that made it out alive? Could some of the other inmates have also escaped?

Duffusmonkey
May 10th, 2016, 06:44 PM
The Mystery of if Chuck is not on the poster is not a mystery we just forgot the obvious that KC "R.R." Wayland might have just killed off a character we liked

KPCoyote
May 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
The Mystery of if Chuck is not on the poster is not a mystery we just forgot the obvious that KC "R.R." Wayland might have just killed off a character we liked

More like "Roar Argh". Sorry, I'm not sure how to translate the zombie trumpet call literally.

Kat E
May 16th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Good I'm not alone. I talked about my not trusting Simon in ep 65 of WAFC. I feel like he's lying about his story and that what he tells of Chuck's amazing memory is actually him. Mick thinks he's one of the new ones Ink made.

I'm leaning toward you on this one RedBeard. Sort of has a Usual Suspects feel to it all. Wouldn't it even be insane if Simeon was a Family member? Rabbit holes abound!!

KPCoyote
May 18th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I was thinking that Jeremy was in the Family. I believe that Simeon is going to leave everyone behind or something like that.

Duffusmonkey
May 19th, 2016, 06:00 PM
I don't think anyone in Twin Towers is in the family, but the killing for destroying the family ring theory is very tempting...

Duffusmonkey
May 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM
EmGeeToo on Twitter has a theory that when the soldiers are in the Twin Towers that Simon will open all the doors and make his escape while the soldiers are being killed.

What a horrible thought, I like it!

KPCoyote
May 20th, 2016, 06:12 PM
EmGeeToo on Twitter has a theory that when the soldiers are in the Twin Towers that Simon will open all the doors and make his escape while the soldiers are being killed.

That is amazing! Perfect!

Witch_Doctor
May 21st, 2016, 05:04 PM

Wow! The timeline almost matches up too. After Simon gets free, he said he wandered around alone for a while and was picked up by the Mallers shortly afterwards. He was held by them for a few weeks. He is unfamiliar with The Colony, so that means he wasn't part of the group of captives that the Mallers brought with them when they took over. Heck, maybe he was the one who shut the doors behind the Soldiers blocking their escape. WOW!!

KPCoyote
May 21st, 2016, 10:56 PM
Wow! The timeline almost matches up too. After Simon gets free, he said he wandered around alone for a while and was picked up by the Mallers shortly afterwards. He was held by them for a few weeks. He is unfamiliar with The Colony, so that means he wasn't part of the group of captives that the Mallers brought with them when they took over. Heck, maybe he was the one who shut the doors behind the Soldiers blocking their escape. WOW!!

It makes sense, and it makes me dislike Simeon more.

Kat E
May 22nd, 2016, 12:57 AM
I can't see Simeon living for a year in the Twins and then leaving when Robbins, Carl, Muldoon, and Puck show up. Maybe he and Austin played card games and braided their hair. I think Simeon would have been more likely to have thrown himself at the soldiers' feet than flee. Also it's at least 3 months between the soldiers investigating the Twins and the Mallers picking up Simeon, or Puck would still be rehabbing and not running an Op. It's going to be interesting finding out how Simeon's been surviving for over a year, whether in or out of the Twins. Who the heck does he think he is, Skittles?

Thinking about it more, there is that moment when Simeon overhears Gavin and Dani talking about ditching the inmates. Hmm, and then there's his snarky reaction to a scene in 5 of 6. But he does claim to CJ he's not "that guy" anymore. Perhaps the experience in the Twins does change him for the better. Still on the fence.

Witch_Doctor
May 22nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
I can't see Simeon living for a year in the Twins and then leaving when Robbins, Carl, Muldoon, and Puck show up. Maybe he and Austin played card games and braided their hair. I think Simeon would have been more likely to have thrown himself at the soldiers' feet than flee. Also it's at least 3 months between the soldiers investigating the Twins and the Mallers picking up Simeon, or Puck would still be rehabbing and not running an Op. It's going to be interesting finding out how Simeon's been surviving for over a year, whether in or out of the Twins. Who the heck does he think he is, Skittles?

Thinking about it more, there is that moment when Simeon overhears Gavin and Dani talking about ditching the inmates. Hmm, and then there's his snarky reaction to a scene in 5 of 6. But he does claim to CJ he's not "that guy" anymore. Perhaps the experience in the Twins does change him for the better. Still on the fence.

You're right, He just doesn't seem the type to last that long. Then again, there is his answer to when he was there; "To the brutal end" or something like that. I hope that fence doesn't break, I'm on it with you.

KPCoyote
May 22nd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Simeon could be stuck in a situation that everyone else dies trying to get out and he stays in T-Block with the earthquake supplies by himself. Waits a year and then locks the soldiers in.

Duffusmonkey
May 22nd, 2016, 06:41 PM
If Simeon is telling the truth he was trapped in twin towers for a year, I can't imagine they were all in there for a year, I think things would have gotten ugly before a year was up

Kat E
May 23rd, 2016, 06:58 PM
If you string a lot of Simeon's reactions together I now can't see that he's an evil/bad guy. He was the most upset/distraught at Chuck's death. When Jeremy and Bogart get trapped he's the first one to ask about their rescue. Same for the inmates they find barricaded.."if there's a silver lining to all of this, we might have just saved their lives." I'm sure their are other instances. At the very least the man's an enigma.

KPCoyote
May 23rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
I am hoping to be surprised. I don't mind being wrong.

Witch_Doctor
May 24th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I am hoping to be surprised. I don't mind being wrong.

Ha ha!!!! I was wrong on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my predictions in WA; A Story of Survival!! Still one of my favorite stories, ever!

KPCoyote
May 24th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I just never want the stories to stop. I'm excited to see where we go with We're Alive: Gold Rush. Hearing more from Robbins, Muldoon, Puck, and Carl will be fantastic.
All the stories! That is what I want. All of them.