PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the original episodes?

SpecOps915
May 2nd, 2016, 08:30 AM
I've been listening since season one and have probably gone through the whole series at least ten times. I recently started again and I'm not liking the new version. Apart from spending $30 dollars for each of the CDs, where can I find the original version of the podcast?

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 08:37 AM
Both feeds are listed here http://www.werealive.com/listen/ I highly recommend listening to episode 2 of Lockdown when it comes out though especially if your missing action because episode 2 is FRIGGIN AWESOME!

SpecOps915
May 2nd, 2016, 09:17 PM
Thanks. I've listened to the first episode and it was great, I'm gonna keep up with lockdown. But I meant the original were alive. They made changes to the episodes and I don't like them. Do you know of any place I can find the original were alive series apart from buying the Cd's? I get they made changes and added new sponsors to make money since bandwidth is expensive. I would just like the old episodes, the way they were back when I was listening to them in 2009. Please help! I really don't want to go the torrent way :/

MrRedBeard
May 3rd, 2016, 07:57 AM
Oh well I'm not much help there. I'll do some digging though maybe we can do a giveaway on the Fancast.

nikvoodoo
May 3rd, 2016, 08:10 AM
If the feeds are updated on Google/Apple etc then there isn't a way to get the original works anymore. If you're desperate for the originals, I have the originals saved to my computer and we could try to work something out. What about the remasters don't you like if you don't mind my asking?

Kc
May 3rd, 2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks. I've listened to the first episode and it was great, I'm gonna keep up with lockdown. But I meant the original were alive. They made changes to the episodes and I don't like them. Do you know of any place I can find the original were alive series apart from buying the Cd's? I get they made changes and added new sponsors to make money since bandwidth is expensive. I would just like the old episodes, the way they were back when I was listening to them in 2009. Please help! I really don't want to go the torrent way :/

Check soundcloud. Those episode haven't been updated, and most likely won't be just due to how they host it.

SpecOps915
May 3rd, 2016, 02:42 PM
Thank you Mr.RedBeard, nikvoodoo, and Mr. Wayland. I appreciate all of your help :) Now I'm off to listen to the series for the 100th time haha, I think it gets better and better every time!! Best podcast ever!! You're the man Mr. Wayland!!! You've kept me entertained and paranoid since 2009!!!

Kc
May 3rd, 2016, 02:58 PM
Thank you Mr.RedBeard, nikvoodoo, and Mr. Wayland. I appreciate all of your help :) Now I'm off to listen to the series for the 100th time haha, I think it gets better and better every time!! Best podcast ever!! You're the man Mr. Wayland!!! You've kept me entertained and paranoid since 2009!!!
Save them this time, we blasting old versions away like the plague. You're the first person I've heard want to hear old versions.