PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive FanCast coverage of Ep 1

MrRedBeard
Apr 26th, 2016, 08:21 PM
We're just about ready to release coverage of the 15 minute preview and we're already gearing to cover ep 1. So if you have anything to mention in the FanCast put it here to make it easy for a quick grab during recording.

Osiris
Apr 26th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Looking forward to it, bearded brother.

KPCoyote
Apr 26th, 2016, 09:25 PM
You should get Kat E to talk about her part in the 15 min. Teaser/episode One appearance. She plays a great Colony soldier.

Storm
Apr 27th, 2016, 05:39 AM
Possibly brainstorm on what Angel did to earn his ring...
Comment on how awesome Bogart is (I might think that because that constant freestyling reminds me of an old friend)...Lots of fun stuff in Ep1.

Witch_Doctor
May 1st, 2016, 02:18 PM
You should get Kat E to talk about her part in the 15 min. Teaser/episode One appearance. She plays a great Colony soldier.

Is she the one who takes over the turret? Just like Mick and Mr. Red Beard, I thought that character sounds a LOT like Hope.

Storm
May 1st, 2016, 03:48 PM
Is she the one who takes over the turret? Just like Mick and Mr. Red Beard, I thought that character sounds a LOT like Hope.

She didn't sound like anything close to Hope to me, but what do I know... Older hope maybe, but we only got like one Word from her, and I think that was just regular voice with slightly lower pitch...

Witch_Doctor
May 1st, 2016, 04:55 PM
She didn't sound like anything close to Hope to me, but what do I know... Older hope maybe, but we only got like one Word from her, and I think that was just regular voice with slightly lower pitch...

Yeah, listening to it again, I agree. It might be the difference between listening on the computer versus listening with earbuds.

MrRedBeard
May 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM
Same here after listening with my good headphones it didn't really sound like hope.

MrRedBeard
May 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
http://werealive.mickred.com/2016/04/27/ep-64-were-alive-lockdown-preview-caught-with-pants-down/

And full coverage of ep 1 will be out tomorrow with my crazy and probably way off theory

Storm
May 1st, 2016, 09:28 PM
http://werealive.mickred.com/2016/04/27/ep-64-were-alive-lockdown-preview-caught-with-pants-down/

And full coverage of ep 1 will be out tomorrow with my crazy and probably way off theory

Can I wait? Pfft! Heeell nah! Looking forward to it, double up the awesomeness for having both new WA stuff, and you Guys back!

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 04:11 AM
Can I wait? Pfft! Heeell nah! Looking forward to it, double up the awesomeness for having both new WA stuff, and you Guys back!

Awww shucks

UndeadSweeper
May 2nd, 2016, 09:10 AM
Awww shucks

Just put on some pants oh ok . ;-)

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 09:14 AM
Just put on some pants oh ok . ;-)

No promises

UndeadSweeper
May 2nd, 2016, 10:43 AM
No promises

Also I don't think KC can make that eps of CJ making a baby O_o'

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 10:47 AM
Also I don't think KC can make that eps of CJ making a baby O_o'

haha Guess I'll never learn how that works

Litmaster
May 2nd, 2016, 11:30 AM
"I don't know what a sally port is."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_port

MrRedBeard
May 2nd, 2016, 11:56 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_port

Ah googling would have been helpful :) Yeah I had never heard of it before and forgot to look it up before the show. Thanks

NickShades
May 3rd, 2016, 05:19 PM
I tweated Mick on the WAFanCast twitter the Spanish involving the "Miley Cyrus" line earlier today.

Did you guys want me to e-mail you my transcription for episode 2, or post it on the episode 2 fancast thread?

MrRedBeard
May 3rd, 2016, 06:35 PM
I tweated Mick on the WAFanCast twitter the Spanish involving the "Miley Cyrus" line earlier today.

Did you guys want me to e-mail you my transcription for episode 2, or post it on the episode 2 fancast thread?

Mick mentioned that there was someone. That would be awesome!! Oh and either way. I plan to gather topics from the forums once I finish my notes. I find it best to do it that way so I don't think someones awesome idea is my own by mistake.

KPCoyote
Jun 11th, 2016, 04:59 AM
I can confirm, because I was there for the recording of the lines, the character first thought to be Hope was actually a Colony Solider played by KatE. She did a great job.

KPCoyote
Jun 11th, 2016, 05:03 AM
Great sound by the way MrRedBeard and Mick. Really clear and pleasant sound to the podcast gentlemen.

DemetriusH
Dec 20th, 2021, 12:16 PM
What kind of commercial is this?

The spammy kind ;)