PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the direct .mp3 downloads off werealive.com? Can they be re-linked?

username
Apr 24th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Title really says it all. A few years ago I found We're Alive and really got hooked.

Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all" to snag all the mp3's at once so I can play them all on an old sands mp3 player.

Anyways, is there a list of them or a directory location (such as werealive.com/episodes/mp3) I can grab them on?

I've seen the news of "redoing" some of them for whatever reasons but am looking for the originals.

Kc
Apr 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Title really says it all. A few years ago I found We're Alive and really got hooked.

Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all" to snag all the mp3's at once so I can play them all on an old sands mp3 player.

Anyways, is there a list of them or a directory location (such as werealive.com/episodes/mp3) I can grab them on?

I've seen the news of "redoing" some of them for whatever reasons but am looking for the originals.

We're updating server stuff, so the links are broken temporarily. We'll get it fixed once we have the manpower. It'll take a long time to get all the new art19 hosted links

username
Apr 27th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Did you delete my reply?!

Kc
Apr 27th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Me? No. I still see it

tara12
Sep 27th, 2019, 08:43 AM
Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all"

the links are broken temporarily.