PDA

View Full Version : Apartment 2C - Episode 12 - Chapter 4 Part 3

turbo
Apr 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Here you go! Link to the episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFDbF78as4

Witch_Doctor
Apr 21st, 2016, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the link. I always have a tough time navigating Youtube to find the most recent episodes.

Annamarie08
Apr 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the link. I always have a tough time navigating Youtube to find the most recent episodes.

Me, too, Witch_Doctor - ESPECIALLY within the app! The app really could use work.

turbo
Apr 21st, 2016, 08:51 PM
You're welcome! sorry I fell behind a bit, work got a little crazy :)

The app is in the works Annamarie :) Have some fixes submitted, hoping to get those worked out at some time soon!!

Annamarie08
Apr 22nd, 2016, 06:55 AM
You're welcome! sorry I fell behind a bit, work got a little crazy :)

The app is in the works Annamarie :) Have some fixes submitted, hoping to get those worked out at some time soon!!

Oh, no, turbo - I wasn't referring to the WA app - I love that app - I was referring to the shitty YOUTUBE app. That could use some work!

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Turbo, we all appreciate the updates. I am sad to see the Burt and Scratch episode of Apartment 2c is now private. Is there anyway to get it back? I like showing my friends these great people singing "Happy Birthday" to me. :D

Kat E
Jun 13th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Turbo, we all appreciate the updates. I am sad to see the Burt and Scratch episode of Apartment 2c is now private. Is there anyway to get it back? I like showing my friends these great people singing "Happy Birthday" to me. :D

I'm sure you can ask for the clip of just the HB part for your video scrap book. It would be a must have for your kids and grandkids.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM
I will ask.

GamerGirl
Jun 13th, 2016, 05:21 PM
I've never seen that episode as not "private".

I am a completionest & stuck in limbo until it's fixed.

Also I am especially sad since you mentioned that it's Jenna & Marvin on this episode.......

Kc or Grayson plead help.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
I've never seen that episode as not "private".

I am a completionest & stuck in limbo until it's fixed.

Also I am especially sad since you mentioned that it's Jenna & Marvin on this episode.......

Kc or Grayson plead help.

Making anyone sad was not my plan

memoweb
Jun 15th, 2016, 10:51 AM
nice video

Lee81
Sep 22nd, 2020, 09:21 AM
Here you go! Link to the episode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFDbF78as4.

ben_john7
Oct 8th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Thank you for the working link!