PDA

View Full Version : Apartment 2C - Episode 10 - Chapter 4 Part 1

Gooer
Apr 7th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Here's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6-pumHxqDw) the new episode!

Warning: They have lifted the no spoilers rule in this episode for the rest of the series. You have been warned!

Annamarie08
Apr 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Here's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6-pumHxqDw) the new episode!

Warning: They have lifted the no spoilers rule in this episode for the rest of the series. You have been warned!

I am sooooooooo thrilled about that! It was just too difficult. I feel free now. LOL.

Gooer
Apr 7th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I am sooooooooo thrilled about that! It was just too difficult. I feel free now. LOL.

I didn't listen to all of it: i stopped when they announced that APT2C would be spoiler-open from this episode. Unfortunately, my girlfriend who is only on chapter 30 heard Tony shout Saul dies before i could run to the computer to pause the episode..... :mad:

Annamarie08
Apr 8th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I didn't listen to all of it: i stopped when they announced that APT2C would be spoiler-open from this episode. Unfortunately, my girlfriend who is only on chapter 30 heard Tony shout Saul dies before i could run to the computer to pause the episode..... :mad:

Oh my God, Gooer! I am so sorry she heard that! That truly sucks. I feel her pain. If it's any consolation - I do not think KC expected that either. I think Tony was acting pretty frisky & hyper since he missed the previous week's episode. KC should make him wear a diaper for the entire upcoming episode as pay back. Lol.

VintageNut
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:00 AM
No spoilers is a good thing, i think apt 2c is for those who already have listened at least once. Inadvertently there will be spoilers in the discussions anyway. I just started listening to Apt 2c, I'll be caught up soon :)

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 06:05 AM

Spoilers in Apartment 2C should stick to illuminating the episode. Major spoilers like a character dying really make new listeners feel like, "why even bother listening now" or "why should I even care what happens?"
Naughty MGMTony.