PDA

View Full Version : Steven weber!!!

Annamarie08
Apr 3rd, 2016, 12:07 PM
HOLY CRAP! I can't believe I only just noticed NOW that Steven Weber is in LOCKDOWN!! I have been a huge fan of his since 'Wings' and he played Thomas Jefferson in 'Sleepy Hollow'!! So pumped!!!

Witch_Doctor
Apr 20th, 2016, 07:59 PM
I heard the name on the credits and wasn't sure if I heard it correctly. All I can say is WOW!

KPCoyote
Apr 20th, 2016, 11:27 PM
HOLY CRAP! I can't believe I only just noticed NOW that Steven Weber is in LOCKDOWN!! I have been a huge fan of his since 'Wings' and he played Thomas Jefferson in 'Sleepy Hollow'!! So pumped!!!

The cast is stellar. No doubt about it.

Annamarie08
Apr 21st, 2016, 06:17 PM
I heard the name on the credits and wasn't sure if I heard it correctly. All I can say is WOW!

Yes! And I'm just sitting here like a late to the game fan who wasted her life during the entire span of WA and now am paying for it dearly....Ugh - another 4 days....I guess I know now what MICHAEL meant when he said it's like the military---hurry up and wait....Lol.

Kat E
May 11th, 2016, 11:23 PM
After listening through the first three episodes a few times I have to give Mr. Weber a big thumbs up. He does a terrific job at making Jeremy a sympathetic and interesting character, and very funny. The whole ensemble has a lot of great chemistry.

KPCoyote
May 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
After listening through the first three episodes a few times I have to give Mr. Weber a big thumbs up. He does a terrific job at making Jeremy a sympathetic and interesting character, and very funny. The whole ensemble has a lot of great chemistry.

I keep thinking about what Gavin says about the friendlier inmates. I am thinking that Jeremy will turn at an unexpected moment.

Witch_Doctor
May 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
I keep thinking about what Gavin says about the friendlier inmates. I am thinking that Jeremy will turn at an unexpected moment.

He is beginning to seem to be a lot tougher than he did in the beginning.

KPCoyote
May 12th, 2016, 03:45 PM
I think that Jeremy will have a change of heart as soon as Bogart dies. I think Jeremy likes him.