PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone.

Blopez21
Mar 13th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I found this podcast on a recommendation on another podcast Facebook post. I missed the Kickstarter would of loved to have been part of it. Loved this podcast. I was sad I wanted Saul to make it out. My favorite characters where Saul, Bert, Puc, Datu, and victor. I liked Micheal but those other guys I think to me stood out more.

Gooer
Mar 14th, 2016, 01:40 AM
I found this podcast on a recommendation on another podcast Facebook post. I missed the Kickstarter would of loved to have been part of it. Loved this podcast. I was sad I wanted Saul to make it out. My favorite characters where Saul, Bert, Puc, Datu, and victor. I liked Micheal but those other guys I think to me stood out more.

Welcome to the podcast! Glad you're enjoying it. Got any favourite female characters?

Merlin1274
Mar 24th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Welcome.. It has always been hard for me to pick a favorite on the female side. CJ is up on that list along with Tonya. But I will say I loved to hate Scratch.

joeroot9357
Apr 10th, 2016, 11:38 PM
you are heartly welcomed on podcast i am sure u would be going to be a rocking bud here

Sweet
Apr 11th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Welcome! I love this story. I'm letting my students (11th graders) listen to it and they never want me to stop playing the episodes. They are on the edge of their seats.

joeroot9357
Apr 13th, 2016, 02:08 AM
welcome to this group have fun here
mine favorite ones are Saul and Bert