PDA

View Full Version : Apartment 2C - Episode 6 - Chapter 2 Part 3 - Special Guest Jay Olegario

turbo
Mar 9th, 2016, 05:43 AM
This week's Apartment 2C went live last night!
Here is the link to the episode!

Special Guest, Jay Olegario!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBNe5KSRM0

Gooer
Mar 9th, 2016, 09:57 AM
He's such a funny guy. Another great episode!

Annamarie08
Mar 9th, 2016, 11:17 AM
He's such a funny guy. Another great episode!

He was great! I loved how we learned the fate of his family.....could possibly answer a lot of questions in reference to how widespread the epidemic has become! Very cool stuff!

Gooer
Mar 9th, 2016, 01:18 PM
He was great! I loved how we learned the fate of his family.....could possibly answer a lot of questions in reference to how widespread the epidemic has become! Very cool stuff!

It's nice to know little bits of the canon. Not needed, and doesn't really help anything plot related, but its satisfying :)

Annamarie08
Mar 10th, 2016, 06:05 AM
It's nice to know little bits of the canon. Not needed, and doesn't really help anything plot related, but its satisfying :)

Sure is satisfying. I'm weird with this shit, though.....I always figure the more I know, the better, because somehow these little trivial facts might coincide with a plot in 'Lockdown' somehow. Lol. An 'Easter egg' of sorts, perhaps? I should just have been a private investigator. Then I wouldn't have to feed my fix through this show. Lol.

Hellbringer
Mar 10th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Relistening to the podcast through the livestream brought back memories... and it's amazing hearing little things like KC's voice in background roles.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 06:11 AM

I am so glad that I asked that question. Now I really need to hear what his children are up to.