PDA

View Full Version : Apartment 2C - Episode 3 - Chapter 1 Part 3 - Special Guest Claire Dodin

turbo
Feb 19th, 2016, 02:39 PM
For the third week, here is the saved stream for you to view if you didn't get to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUldn6Glbg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6AfkUrwhNo)

This week had Claire Dodin as a guest!!

Let's discuss :)

bluestarred
Mar 7th, 2016, 02:36 PM
This was a good one; I just watched it. It is so interesting to hear the stories of how the show came together~ how the actors we chosen and Kc's early ideas about the characters, and how they evolved. The depth of each character makes this much more than just a story. I find myself thinking about the motivations that drive certain characters (Scratch, Kaloni, Michael esp); every one is relatable as we learn more. Even Pegs, who struck me as a ninny early on.

VintageNut
Apr 8th, 2016, 01:43 PM
In this episode, it reminded me of a question. Michael never talks about his life before all of this, who he has lost. What is his backstory?

Annamarie08
Apr 11th, 2016, 03:06 PM
In this episode, it reminded me of a question. Michael never talks about his life before all of this, who he has lost. What is his backstory?

Yes, VintageNut! And that's a great question.....as you listen to each chapter...and the further in you get....it starts to elude to the fact that he avoids talking about his past...probably because it's too painful. He tends to avoid any kind of emotional pain. I love when Kelly sort of challenges him when she's dealing with her own pain from Tommy. It's awesome!

VintageNut
Apr 11th, 2016, 03:16 PM
I've been mashing through all of the Apt C episodes and all caught up so i don't remember which one but one of the contests was to ask about the backstory of a character. Now Michael isn't the most interesting by far but they did make it a point to NOT discuss his past so of course that's the one i want to get more juice on!

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 05:58 AM

Only small parts get told to us during the series. And usually only after a lot of pressure from another character.