PDA

View Full Version : CJ and her daughter.....

Annamarie08
Feb 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Any one have any ideas on who the daddy is to CJ's daughter?? An unnamed character?? Or someone else we know??

I had a revelation last night thinking that it would have been pretty darn cool if before Saul left on his last mission with Michael & Victor - thinking it might have been his last time to say goodbye - he slept with CJ knowing she loved him....and because even though he truly loved Lizzie - he did really care for CJ.....and wanted her to know that???

turbo
Feb 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Any one have any ideas on who the daddy is to CJ's daughter?? An unnamed character?? Or someone else we know??

I had a revelation last night thinking that it would have been pretty darn cool if before Saul left on his last mission with Michael & Victor - thinking it might have been his last time to say goodbye - he slept with CJ knowing she loved him....and because even though he truly loved Lizzie - he did really care for CJ.....and wanted her to know that???

Hmmm I don't think Saul could have gotten himself to do that. Maybe it was Pete or Puck?

Annamarie08
Feb 15th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Shit, turbo!! Puck, yes! I can't see Pete, but Puck would be perfect! Bad ass - just like CJ!!

TT
Feb 15th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Oh, the father? He's a nice fellow. Works with CJ in City Management.

Doomblade
Feb 16th, 2016, 04:16 PM
I always thought it might have been Max, seemed like he kinda had a thing for her to me, but really it could be anyone

Cdmassey987
Feb 17th, 2016, 12:03 PM
CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.

Annamarie08
Feb 17th, 2016, 01:27 PM
CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.

Yes Cdmassey987 - we hear about her at the end of the series. We do not hear her voice, but they state that she is in training.....same thing that Nick is considering joining at the end.....reason why I thought it could be a possibility that Saul was the father is because Nick and Vera seem to be near the same age....coincidence, maybe? Maybe not? Who knows, but would love to hear more about her in 'LOCKDOWN'. Could be a possibility. I'm hoping!!

tienduc
Feb 18th, 2016, 03:18 AM
We never actually hear her though

Cdmassey987
Feb 18th, 2016, 04:38 AM
I could see that. The first 15 minutes seems to have them headed back to the colony. Would be cool to have the Lockdown story being told within the colony and almost like Q&A from the We're Alive cast while the story goes on. would be an interesting format.

As for the Saul theory. I don't know I don't think CJ would do that. She might, but I don't think I could see her doing that despite their current circumstances.

Annamarie08
Feb 18th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I could see that. The first 15 minutes seems to have them headed back to the colony. Would be cool to have the Lockdown story being told within the colony and almost like Q&A from the We're Alive cast while the story goes on. would be an interesting format.

As for the Saul theory. I don't know I don't think CJ would do that. She might, but I don't think I could see her doing that despite their current circumstances.

Yes....that would be cool with them heading back to the colony in LOCKDOWN.....we shall see very soon!!

As far as the Saul theory goes, Cdmassey987 - I think the only way it wouldn't have happened between them is if SAUL would not have allowed it to happen - not CJ.....I think CJ definitely would have hooked up with him in a heartbeat - in any circumstances - if Saul gave it the go ahead.....

Annamarie08
Feb 18th, 2016, 11:25 AM
We never actually hear her though

Not sure what you are inferring here, tienduc - she's referred to by CJ & Burt.....just because she had no lines doesn't mean she's not present in the scene.

taigameduaxe
Feb 20th, 2016, 08:41 AM
she's referred to by CJ

Witch_Doctor
Feb 21st, 2016, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately, we may never know. KC has mentioned a couple of times that the father of CJ's daughter is not a character that we have been introduced to. Of course, this revelation takes place outside of the story, so the writer may very well change his mind in the future. But hey, it's fun to speculate anyway. I hear CJ had a fondness magic potions and voodoo dolls. Just putting that out there. :nik:

Annamarie08
Feb 22nd, 2016, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, we may never know. KC has mentioned a couple of times that the father of CJ's daughter is not a character that we have been introduced to. Of course, this revelation takes place outside of the story, so the writer may very well change his mind in the future. But hey, it's fun to speculate anyway. I hear CJ had a fondness magic potions and voodoo dolls. Just putting that out there. :nik:

Very interesting, Witch_Doctor...... It is fun to speculate! After thinking about it - I was leaning toward the inclination that Vera was really Saul's.....since another idea sprang in my head.....the fact that Saul was believed to be immune to the bites.....would make me believe that someone like CJ would perhaps like the fact that her spawn could have half immunity or at the very least might be more resistant to the disease.....considering how much of a survivor CJ is.....very interesting......

Witch_Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Very interesting, @Witch_Doctor (http://www.werealive.com/forum/member.php?u=2574)...... It is fun to speculate! After thinking about it - I was leaning toward the inclination that Vera was really Saul's.....since another idea sprang in my head.....the fact that Saul was believed to be immune to the bites.....would make me believe that someone like CJ would perhaps like the fact that her spawn could have half immunity or at the very least might be more resistant to the disease.....considering how much of a survivor CJ is.....very interesting......

That sounds very much like CJ. I like that idea.

Kc
Feb 23rd, 2016, 11:28 AM
Her name is Vera, btw...

Annamarie08
Feb 24th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Her name is Vera, btw...

I mentioned her name, Kc - in my reply before your's. This isn't amateur hour. Lol.

Annamarie08
Feb 24th, 2016, 08:48 AM
That sounds very much like CJ. I like that idea.

Me, too, Witch_Doctor - I like the idea the more & more I think about it.....& as I was re-listening to the episodes - you can notice CJ's interest in Tanya & Saul's immunity factor.....especially when she brings it up to Tanya after Saul gets bit and Michael calls Tanya on the phone after the tunnel assault.....and Tanya seems surprised at how CJ has been keeping tabs on them and assumes Tanya has been testing her own levels.....this is such good stuff!!!

Christin
Apr 18th, 2019, 04:05 AM

Witch_Doctor
Apr 19th, 2019, 03:11 PM

I don't want to post any spoilers, but We're Alive: Lockdown is worth a listen. Some characters' backgrounds are expanded a bit in that series.