PDA

View Full Version : Apartment 2C - Episode 1 - Chapter 1 Part 1

turbo
Feb 3rd, 2016, 07:49 AM
For the first week, here is the saved stream for you to view if you didn't get to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDsWRSZwqA

Let's discuss :)

bluestarred
Feb 3rd, 2016, 08:14 AM
Should we discuss the WA episode here, or is this thread mostly for apt2c talk?

turbo
Feb 3rd, 2016, 09:44 AM
That's a good question! I think what we should try and do is, discuss the WA episode along with other stuff they talked about.

I don't believe they'll look here for the prizes and contests necessarily, so no answers for that, unless Kc wants to.

But they do give us extra info on the episodes to talk about, for example, the sound bit of Blaire being the student, and not Lizzy.

bluestarred
Feb 3rd, 2016, 10:56 AM
That's a good question! I think what we should try and do is, discuss the WA episode along with other stuff they talked about.

That makes sense! It will probably evolve into something as the weeks go by. Another question: should we avoid spoilers here?

bluestarred
Feb 3rd, 2016, 11:09 AM
Now to post on the actual topic:
It was great to hear the very beginning for the second time, especially Michael's initial observations of the things happening around him, and the strained relations between the three guys. The conversation afterwards was fun and gave us lots to look forward to! New projects, many months of Apt2c, and even contests. The chat was also good, with some jokes and Blaire joining in. :)

Witch_Doctor
Feb 3rd, 2016, 11:31 AM
I found listening to it with other fans enjoyable. I wonder who actually recorded the Omega Party character's line in the final cut. I assumed it was Elisa Eliot playing multiple rolls. That happened a lot in other zombie podcasts that came out around the time WA did.

turbo
Feb 3rd, 2016, 11:56 AM
That makes sense! It will probably evolve into something as the weeks go by. Another question: should we avoid spoilers here?
I think we should avoid spoilers to the following episodes. Incase someone new was listening by watching this stream instead of through itunes.

I found listening to it with other fans enjoyable. I wonder who actually recorded the Omega Party character's line in the final cut. I assumed it was Elisa Eliot playing multiple rolls. That happened a lot in other zombie podcasts that came out around the time WA did.

That is a good question, not sure if they answered that on the stream.

turbo
Feb 15th, 2016, 04:18 PM
I wonder if Tony's drink is a clue to something... First week he had a Monster... any symbolic meaning? ;)

Kc
Feb 15th, 2016, 04:30 PM

That was Shane's cousin who did that voice, Lindsay.

Kc
Feb 15th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I think we should avoid spoilers to the following episodes. Incase someone new was listening by watching this stream instead of through itunes.

That is a good question, not sure if they answered that on the stream.

Actually, we were thinking spoilers would be allowed in the thread here. The reason being is because there will be things that we re-visit that have some plants and payoffs, and it would be too hard to discuss with spoilers. Chat window, and youtube, no spoilers, the rest is clear :) At least for #apt2c

Andyt22
Feb 19th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Actually, we were thinking spoilers would be allowed in the thread here. The reason being is because there will be things that we re-visit that have some plants and payoffs, and it would be too hard to discuss with spoilers. Chat window, and youtube, no spoilers, the rest is clear :) At least for #apt2c
Where can I listen to apartment 1c plz

Annamarie08
Feb 19th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Where can I listen to apartment 1c plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDsWRSZwqA

Gnex
Feb 25th, 2016, 09:11 AM
I like the new show.... Listening to it and getting the little pieces of insight from the actors and KC is great. Keep up the good work guys!!

Jannit
Apr 15th, 2016, 03:20 PM
How have I completely and totally missed all the new content?! Damn. Looks like I've got some catching up to do here.

It's great to come back to the site and see so much new stuff! So excited.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 05:57 AM
I love having the cast back to talk about their experiences recording the show. And finding out about previously unknown information about the characters is Titanic! I love how Pegs is like Quiggly Down Under. Everytime she has to use a gun, her opponent is toast. It's like when Quiggly says, "I said that I don't use handguns. Not that I don't know how." I probably butchered that quote. But it is something close to that.