PDA

View Full Version : Mind blowingly excellent story/production

IronHammer
Dec 8th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Hi,

I just started listening to the story a couple weeks ago to fill dead time while commuting 30 min to/from work. I knew about audio dramas since listening to original radio broadcasts of Twilight Zone and War of the Worlds. But ALL other productions I've heard pale in comparison to WA (on every level). The characters are endearing, the story is amazing, sound effects are rich and vivid, the plot twists and turns unexpected and the scope is everything a post-apocalypse aficionado would want.

Since I started WA I am now a drooling zombie myself as I binge-listen my way through the series every chance I get!! I'm currently on chap 28 so I have much exciting goodness still ahead. I've a 20 hour car trip coming soon so I may finish the series sooner than I thought.

BTW, where do I go to donate to this most excellent company? I hope we will have a long and wonderful future of listening pleasure!

PS, I should start a thread on this but the actor who voices Durai sounds just like the guy who plays Agent Broyles from Fringe. So cool!