PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown Preview!

Kc
Dec 4th, 2015, 02:38 PM
The 15 minute We're Alive:Lockdown preview will be featured here in about a week's time. In order to download and hear the first part, you have to be a member of this forum! We're going to start putting a little bit extra energy back into the forum that has been a little quiet. Let's start things up by starting the thread to let fans give their impressions and thoughts about Lockdown and what might have gone down at the Twins.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 4th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Just listened to the first 15 minutes and i can't wait for the whole story to be released. I won't go into details now because I don't think everyone has access to the preview yet, but I suspect that this story is going to be told via 'Witness Accounts' too. New characters, a few familiar ones, hints of brutality and hints of terrifying revelations to come all within the first 15 minutes.

This is going to be good.

Merlin1274
Dec 5th, 2015, 04:26 AM
Its Killing me Smalls. KC the master Tease.. Man That was freaking Awesome!!!!!! I do not want to say much cause I do not want to give anything away yet.. But sit back everyone and enjoy!!

robertlesage
Dec 6th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Where can listen the preview??

Kc
Dec 7th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Where can listen the preview??
It's gong to be available here on the forum within the week.

wh33t
Dec 9th, 2015, 07:57 PM
KC man, just wanna say Bravo. I'm so hyped on the release.

I'm curious though about your decision to release it all once. I know a lot of people are excited about that, but I would have preferred to listen, and wait. I think a huge part of the enjoyment for We're Alive was the forum banter. It was so fun to get some slice of the puzzle and then go discuss wild and hilarious theories. Some of those discussions apart from just being entertaining are real gems. You learn snippets of science, geography, ethics and morals, military combat and get to spend a little time in your heard thinking about what you'd do in various scenarios. It was very cool man and it was all free! Incredible.

wh33t
Dec 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM
So I took some time and listened a few times more. I think I get what's happening.

The clip we hear in the preview is post Saul dying and what not, they've picked up a hostage of the remaining mallers who were going to try and break into the colony, and now he's going to tell us his story and give us tons of juicy background info on ink as he was in the prison where all that testing went down?

a762user
Dec 11th, 2015, 01:33 PM
so where is the preview?

wh33t
Dec 11th, 2015, 07:24 PM
so where is the preview?

As far as I know, it's still only on the kickstarter page for the backers.

Gooer
Dec 12th, 2015, 02:12 AM
so where is the preview?

You have to have reached the required donation level back when the kickstarter was out.

turbo
Dec 14th, 2015, 10:05 AM
We'll be putting the preview up here in the forums this week.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 14th, 2015, 01:35 PM
KC man, just wanna say Bravo. I'm so hyped on the release.

I'm curious though about your decision to release it all once. I know a lot of people are excited about that, but I would have preferred to listen, and wait. I think a huge part of the enjoyment for We're Alive was the forum banter. It was so fun to get some slice of the puzzle and then go discuss wild and hilarious theories. Some of those discussions apart from just being entertaining are real gems. You learn snippets of science, geography, ethics and morals, military combat and get to spend a little time in your heard thinking about what you'd do in various scenarios. It was very cool man and it was all free! Incredible.

Man oh man, am I torn over this. I REALLY enjoyed the weekly sessions we had hashing out the details of the story, but I also enjoyed binge listening the first season.

Merlin1274
Dec 15th, 2015, 05:52 AM
I am in the same boat. I loved the Week to Week thing. Give us all time to pick it apart and theorize over what is going on. But I also like the non Stop listening aspect too. But its over quicker that way.

Osiris
Dec 15th, 2015, 05:24 PM
We'll be putting the preview up here in the forums this week.

Shhhh.... you've got to stop giving up all the secrets, man!

wh33t
Dec 18th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I am in the same boat. I loved the Week to Week thing. Give us all time to pick it apart and theorize over what is going on. But I also like the non Stop listening aspect too. But its over quicker that way.

But what will happen on the forums when we all binge listen to it in one evening. We'll come to the forums and rehash, double check some things and then it will be over again and then we'll have to kickstart another KC project and wait another year for one more evening of awesome.

So bittersweet.

Kc
Dec 22nd, 2015, 08:42 AM
But what will happen on the forums when we all binge listen to it in one evening. We'll come to the forums and rehash, double check some things and then it will be over again and then we'll have to kickstart another KC project and wait another year for one more evening of awesome.

So bittersweet.

Well, then you may like this news. There's a good chance Lockdown will be broken up into smaller pieces, allowing more forum theories and interaction. The kickstarter backers will get first access, but it will be more progressive. We're trying to lay some groundwork for future stuff, and so a bit of the release info is up in the air.

Gooer
Dec 22nd, 2015, 02:59 PM
Well, then you may like this news. There's a good chance Lockdown will be broken up into smaller pieces, allowing more forum theories and interaction. The kickstarter backers will get first access, but it will be more progressive. We're trying to lay some groundwork for future stuff, and so a bit of the release info is up in the air.

Just like the old days..... Where we can go crazy about what happened, what will happen next, then get more questions then answers in the next part..... :britt:

Windsor995
Dec 22nd, 2015, 08:53 PM
I can't wait till I get to hear the whole thing. I have been listening to the whole series to pass time while working and looking forward to the new series

Euphonical
Dec 25th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Very nice preview! I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed listening to We're Alive. I found We're Alive after it was done, so I binge listened to the whole thing. I think I'll do it again. And my family just moved which gives much husband a longer commute now and since he is also a fan of modern audio drama I gave him a short list of them to check out. Of course, We're Alive was on that list and I expect a binge listen on his part as well LOL.
As I had not been a part of the forum during releases, it'll be fun to join in on that aspect. Thank you for so much enjoyment, and thank you for everyone's hard work on this terrific project.

wh33t
Dec 27th, 2015, 06:42 PM

Excellent! Long live the forum banter!!! <333333

Ginger33
Dec 29th, 2015, 04:42 PM
Where do I find the preview?!? I can't find it!!

turbo
Dec 30th, 2015, 07:06 AM
There is a forum thread for registered users only, on the main page, you can see it. To those not registered, this link will not work for you.

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showthread.php?5847-We-re-Alive-Lockdown-Preview-First-15-Minutes-Forum-EXCLUSIVE

brownmunde
Jul 12th, 2022, 01:48 AM
Where do I find the preview?!? I can't find it!!

Thank you for letting us know about it

Gacha neon (https://gachaneon.net/)