PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4 Female Raiders

Malador
Nov 14th, 2015, 03:34 PM
For anyone else who has played Fallout 4, have you noticed that some of the female raiders sound exactly like Jenna McCombie? I looked for her name in the list of voice actors and didn't see it, which was quite a surprise after hearing her tell tale Scratch voice shouting from the other side of a rubble strewn plaza.

Kc
Nov 16th, 2015, 10:30 AM
For anyone else who has played Fallout 4, have you noticed that some of the female raiders sound exactly like Jenna McCombie? I looked for her name in the list of voice actors and didn't see it, which was quite a surprise after hearing her tell tale Scratch voice shouting from the other side of a rubble strewn plaza.
I'm 90% sure she's not a voice, but maybe that's just what you're hearing because of the series ;)

Merlin1274
Nov 16th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I have to wait until Dec 19th. Wife said I can not buy it before my BDay.. So I bought BO III instead even though I said I would not, but its ok. But tomorrow I get to play Battlefront!!!!!

Gooer
Nov 19th, 2015, 12:00 PM
I should really play some of the games.......

I have yet to play Fallout.......

General Malarky
Nov 19th, 2015, 11:13 PM
Forget Fallout, Halo 5 is where it's at.

I still haven't played Fallout, but I feel I can make this opinion.

Kc
Nov 23rd, 2015, 02:31 PM

They're so different I find them incomparable. I am still planning on trying Halo 5, but I have a feeling it's more of the same from 4. Open mind, so we'll see. I played the master chief collection a bit and was thoroughly disappointed with the port of Halo 3.

turbo
Dec 1st, 2015, 04:43 PM

Have only seen 3 minutes of game play from Halo 5, have played 15+ hours of Fallout. Looks a little different lol
If I didn't hate my Xbox One, I'd probably rent it!

Hellbringer
Dec 1st, 2015, 06:00 PM
I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront so I am playing that for a bit. But, I snagged FIFA 16, Halo 5, and Battlefield Hardline from the Black Friday sale. I need to run Halo 5 through the rickets, but I'm like KC; I'm keeping expectations low because I wasn't a big fan of Halo 4.

General Malarky
Dec 2nd, 2015, 07:24 AM
They're so different I find them incomparable. I am still planning on trying Halo 5, but I have a feeling it's more of the same from 4. Open mind, so we'll see. I played the master chief collection a bit and was thoroughly disappointed with the port of Halo 3.

Have only seen 3 minutes of game play from Halo 5, have played 15+ hours of Fallout. Looks a little different lol
If I didn't hate my Xbox One, I'd probably rent it!

Yeah I can agree with that. They are a bit different to compare, and I was just trolling. But I can tell you now, Halo 5 is thousands of times better than 4. Sad bit with Cortana though. Not the twist but... You'll see